|Queen "Illy" Laurel|
|Name||Queen "Illy" Laurel|
|Class(es)||Paragon Slayer, Bard; College of Lore, College of Swords|
|Background||Criminal / Spy|
|Sex||Female / Pronouns: She / Her|
|Affiliations||Elven Kingdom (Queen)|
The Stampede (founder, current)
Cigam Order (Previous)
Third Hand (Previous)
|Place(s)||Ivory Crest (base, owner)|
|Languages||Common, Eastern, Elvish, Gnomish, Thieves' Cant|
|Level||25 (15 Slayer, 10 Bard or Rogue)|
I am Ilyui Omilya,
Famed Master Thief,
Champion Archer for the Championship of Champions,
Founder of the Stampede,
Wielder of Ice, Fire, Lightning, Life and Death,
Carrier of the Twin Blades, Hex and The Judge,
Destroyer of Dragons,
Slayer of the Imperial Moff.
I am Laurel,
Heir to Naurel,
Head of the house of Rel,
And most importantly,
Queen of the Elven Kingdom.
(role in the game)
(what does she look like)
Spells & Abilities
|Cantrips||1st Level||2nd Level|
|3rd Level||4th Level|
Weapons & Armor
|Naurels Daggers||Naurels Swords||Dragon Fang Dagger|
|Bloodthirsty Bistoury||Illy's Longbow|
|Kaleidoscope of Laurel||Glamoured Armour||Myckal Suit|
|Grace of Laurel||Amulet of Naurel||Groth's Ring|
|Belt of Durm||Cigam Ring of Yellow||Eladris's Tiara|
|Magic Rings||Magic Pouches|
Additional Skills & Languages
(This is where I write about additional skills the character might have that don't necessarily have an ingame function or feature, or explaining why some skills are proficient that aren't as easily explained by the character's skills & personality.)
- Common: It's Common, everyone speaks it! Also, Illy is well traveled and so it's a necessary language to know when interacting with people around the world.
- Eastern: Illy spent some time
- Elven: Illy is an Elf. She was raised in an Elven kingdom. It's not much of a stretch.
- Thieves' Cant: Thieves' Cant is the standard, secretive language of rogue's, and the ability to speak it was a skill Illy picked up on over her years of being a rogue.
- Gnomish: While visiting Lord Luman, just after being tasked with aiding in the Human-Gnomish war, Illy announced that was unable to speak Gnomish. So Luman did what any rational person would do: lifted his magical hammer and knocked Illy across the room with it, magically imbuing her with the ability to speak perfect Gnomish.