Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can read and edit pages, administrators have full access over all of the Wiki's functions..
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Uploading files to the websites server.
- Locking a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Modify the Wiki's theme, css, or js.
Who are this wiki's administrators?
The Administrators/Bureaucrats of this Wiki are those individuals who are responsible for its operation and management on a higher level, including the management of its databases, website integration, and oversight. For the most part, it is safe to assume that this Wiki's administrators/bureaucrats are members of the Clan Council or those that they have chosen to hold the role.
Becoming an administrator
For you to become an administrator, the Clan Council must choose to make you one. Typically only members of the Clan Council will ever be given the administrators role, and other users will instead be given the Moderators role.