Penguin Hide and Seek (D&D)
How it works
For anyone not familiar with penguin hunting, penguins spawn on Gielinor every Wednesday at reset (00:00 GMT), hunting them rewards you with points that can be exchanged for experience or GP. These penguins can be free roaming and spawn in one of many possible spawn locations that spread across Gielinor, luckily for us the lovely people on world 60 help track and trap these penguins so we can spot them with a lot less difficulty than normal
Optional quest requirements:
- Geographical Unlocks
- Cabin Fever — access to Mos Le'Harmless.
- Icthlarin's Little Helper — access to Sophanem.
- Ghosts Ahoy — access to Dragontooth Island.
- Mourning's Ends Part I — access to Lletya.
- Regicide — access to Tirannwn area.
- The Fremennik Trials — access to Miscellania and Etceteria.
- The Fremennik Isles — access to Jatizso and Neitiznot.
- Monkey Madness — access to Ape Atoll.
- Additional Point Unlocks
- Some Like It Cold — five of the ten penguins reward two points instead of one.
- Desert Treasure — ring of visibility allows hunting the ghost penguin.
- Hunt for Red Raktuber — unlocks a polar bear hiding in a well that when found gives an additional point.
- Back to the freezer — provides an additional experience reward when exchanging penguin points for experience.