Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

captainham5
RS3 Name: Dawn Panda
Quest Points: 130

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby captainham5 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 am

OSRS name:
OSRS name:
Dawn Panda

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes :D

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
If you will have me. And yes, I will respect all members.

Total Quest Points?: 148

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Sheep shearer... I haven't done it on OSRS. Saving it for last. It was the first quest I ever did on 06' scape.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer. I failed a lot when I was a kid. Scaring memories. Did it again on OSRS and did not realise why I had struggled.

Total Level?: 1119 and growing fast :P

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Questing is most enjoyable, followed by PVM and then some skilling. I get a bit bored of the grind so I am always mixing it up. Maybe not the most efficient, but sure is fun!

How did you learn about our clan?: Ol' mate Skeezer ;) I was online looking for quest help, stumbled upon the clan and then joined in game. Got chatting to some of the members, really helpful, kind and generous, and instantly wanted to be a part of the community.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Is this a take on give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime? (On OSRS, I eat hour by hour because of how poor my fishing is) I'll probably learn a lot from another man's comfy kicks. So maybe I'll try those on for size. And he can try mine on for size too ;)

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Just some blurry lights.... I think it's.... runescape.... seared into my vision after a 10hr binge.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Nice word play. And no. Because being aware of the things you do not know, and knowing them, are very different.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 04/1997

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?[/b]
No, it's very comprehensive! Looking forward to getting into it with you all.
The Skeezer
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Postby The Skeezer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

captainham5 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:16 am
OSRS name:
OSRS name:
Dawn Panda

Yes :D

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
If you will have me. And yes, I will respect all members.

Total Quest Points?: 148

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Sheep shearer... I haven't done it on OSRS. Saving it for last. It was the first quest I ever did on 06' scape.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer. I failed a lot when I was a kid. Scaring memories. Did it again on OSRS and did not realise why I had struggled.

Total Level?: 1119 and growing fast :P

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Questing is most enjoyable, followed by PVM and then some skilling. I get a bit bored of the grind so I am always mixing it up. Maybe not the most efficient, but sure is fun!

How did you learn about our clan?: Ol' mate Skeezer ;) I was online looking for quest help, stumbled upon the clan and then joined in game. Got chatting to some of the members, really helpful, kind and generous, and instantly wanted to be a part of the community.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Is this a take on give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime? (On OSRS, I eat hour by hour because of how poor my fishing is) I'll probably learn a lot from another man's comfy kicks. So maybe I'll try those on for size. And he can try mine on for size too ;)

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Just some blurry lights.... I think it's.... runescape.... seared into my vision after a 10hr binge.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Nice word play. And no. Because being aware of the things you do not know, and knowing them, are very different.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 04/1997

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?[/b]
No, it's very comprehensive! Looking forward to getting into it with you all.
Thanks for the kind words and Welcome to Clan Quest OFFICIALLY! :D

and btw, i loved the closed eyes answer. that was goodd. especially since i just finished that 99 thieving grind L O L!!
HURRYUP
RS3 Name: HURRYUP
Quest Points: 275

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby HURRYUP » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): HURRYUP
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 275
Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 2, It was the first Quest that really made me have to use my Brain.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: IMP Catcher, cause its a joke when you can just buy the beads from the GE and be done.
Total Level?: 2114
How did you learn about our clan?: Searched for a questing clan on Google
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: If I really needed them and he gave them up willingly. Normally No, i wouldn't carry him the mile, Unless he was hurt and the mile was the only direction to the hospital. :)
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, I can see complete Darkness!
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: NO
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? How is your day going?
The Skeezer

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:31 pm

HURRYUP wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): HURRYUP
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 275
Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 2, It was the first Quest that really made me have to use my Brain.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: IMP Catcher, cause its a joke when you can just buy the beads from the GE and be done.
Total Level?: 2114
How did you learn about our clan?: Searched for a questing clan on Google
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: If I really needed them and he gave them up willingly. Normally No, i wouldn't carry him the mile, Unless he was hurt and the mile was the only direction to the hospital. :)
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, I can see complete Darkness!
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: NO
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? How is your day going?
Welcome to Clan Quest!
Mr Bionical
Quest Points: 187

Postby Mr Bionical » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:37 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): B10N1C4L -- Mr BIONCAL -- MR Bionical

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Absolutely

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes !

Total Quest Points?: 176

Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, im a Berserker build and i finally got barrow gloves and stayed 45 def!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, took me so long to get 175 qp's haha

Total Level?:1066 but going fast

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: PVM/PK -> SKilling -> Questing

How did you learn about our clan?: Google

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man in the mile

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 08-09-1992

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Yes, I really like the quest. I am in since 2 months now, made some friends and this cc seems the friendliest. im also in the discord. i play minimum 6 hours a day, always ready to answer questions or help a friend out. Also i would love a little emoticon next to my name ( but thats not what im doing it for, just a member said go applicate and u might get one! )
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Mr Bionical wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:37 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): B10N1C4L -- Mr BIONCAL -- MR Bionical

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Absolutely

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes !

Total Quest Points?: 176

Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, im a Berserker build and i finally got barrow gloves and stayed 45 def!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, took me so long to get 175 qp's haha

Total Level?:1066 but going fast

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: PVM/PK -> SKilling -> Questing

How did you learn about our clan?: Google

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man in the mile

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 08-09-1992

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Yes, I really like the quest. I am in since 2 months now, made some friends and this cc seems the friendliest. im also in the discord. i play minimum 6 hours a day, always ready to answer questions or help a friend out. Also i would love a little emoticon next to my name ( but thats not what im doing it for, just a member said go applicate and u might get one! )
Congrats on 45 def barrows gloves!!
I think you'd make a great addition to Clan Quest! Looking forward to seeing you around, Welcome!!
Mr Bionical
Quest Points: 187

Postby Mr Bionical » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Thanks skeez
stick man h
RS3 Name: stick man h
Quest Points: 351

Postby stick man h » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:10 pm

hey, I would like to join the osrs version of clan quest, my username is slayona, 56 quest points. thanks :)
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:14 pm

stick man h wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:10 pm
hey, I would like to join the osrs version of clan quest, my username is slayona, 56 quest points. thanks :)
Alright you should be able to see the OSRS side of things on the site now! Thanks and welcome to the OSRS side OFFICIALLY! lmao! Glad you're back!
zetera
RS3 Name: Sarsaparilla
Quest Points: 52

Postby zetera » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:45 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Sarsaparilla

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I did, on the clan website. I do agree with them as well.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course!

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created (we will have an admin authenticate your account)?: Zetera

Total Quest Points?: 52

Favorite Quest? Why?: on RS3 it was easily Fate of the Gods. Amazing questline there.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's End part II. If you've done it you probably know why.

Total Level?: 1111

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I want to be a quester to help facilitate my love for slaying. (More items means I have access to more stuff and y'know dragon slayer II is a life goal.)

How did you learn about our clan?: Google. I was looking for people to run quests with.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: There's a side to me who wants to understand others who would want to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. The lazy side though would rather carry someone a mile because life is rough.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: These are some deep questions. I guess define "See."

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Are we sure that I know what I know?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): November 28th, 1993

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? How many newbies are there? I don't want to be a bother and I'd rather run quests with people who also haven't done them.

Posting this on the offsite as well as the rs recruitment thread. (Wasn't completely sure where to post this ha.)
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:01 pm

zetera wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:45 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Sarsaparilla

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I did, on the clan website. I do agree with them as well.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course!

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created (we will have an admin authenticate your account)?: Zetera

Total Quest Points?: 52

Favorite Quest? Why?: on RS3 it was easily Fate of the Gods. Amazing questline there.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's End part II. If you've done it you probably know why.

Total Level?: 1111

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I want to be a quester to help facilitate my love for slaying. (More items means I have access to more stuff and y'know dragon slayer II is a life goal.)

How did you learn about our clan?: Google. I was looking for people to run quests with.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: There's a side to me who wants to understand others who would want to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. The lazy side though would rather carry someone a mile because life is rough.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: These are some deep questions. I guess define "See."

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Are we sure that I know what I know?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): November 28th, 1993

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? How many newbies are there? I don't want to be a bother and I'd rather run quests with people who also haven't done them.

Posting this on the offsite as well as the rs recruitment thread. (Wasn't completely sure where to post this ha.)
Welcome to Clan Quest!!
DeltaBlazing
RS3 Name: De lta
Quest Points: 412

Postby DeltaBlazing » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:26 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):De lta

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 118

Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, the absurd length and the rewards are the epitome of a good quest

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Any Elemental Workshop, rewards are not comparable to the complexity

Total Level?: 711

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quests, quests, and more quests

How did you learn about our clan?: Been in the RS3 clan for a couple years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Teleport us both

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: With your third eye, yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: K(no)w

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 12/15/94

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? None
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:16 am

DeltaBlazing wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:26 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s):De lta

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 118

Favorite Quest? Why?: RFD, the absurd length and the rewards are the epitome of a good quest

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Any Elemental Workshop, rewards are not comparable to the complexity

Total Level?: 711

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quests, quests, and more quests

How did you learn about our clan?: Been in the RS3 clan for a couple years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Teleport us both

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: With your third eye, yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: K(no)w

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 12/15/94

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? None
Welcome to the OSRS side! :D
Joachim98
Quest Points: 23

Postby Joachim98 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:18 am

Hi, I have a question. I'm just starting to play RuneScape. Can novice players join your guild or do I need more experience with this game?
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Joachim98 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:18 am
Hi, I have a question. I'm just starting to play RuneScape. Can novice players join your guild or do I need more experience with this game?
Novice players are always welcome! Anyone can join, the ranking system goes by how many quest points you have acquired in-game! :)
Skeez
Thaxy
RS3 Name: Thaxy
Quest Points: 2

Postby Thaxy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Heya!
Applying from the RS3 guild!
RSN is Thaxy
115 QP on OSRS at time of posting
"I'd Rather Waltz Than Just Walk Through The Forest" -Plant Life, Owl City
"Here, at whatever hour you come, you will find Light, and Help, and Human Kindness." -Albert Schweitzer
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:36 pm

Thaxy wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:19 pm
Heya!
Applying from the RS3 guild!
RSN is Thaxy
115 QP on OSRS at time of posting
Welcome to OSRS side! Noob! <3
Fanaticism04
RS3 Name: Fanaticism04
Quest Points: 265

Postby Fanaticism04 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:34 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):
Fanaticism04
Yes, Yes

Yes, Different opinions makes us more diverse

Total Quest Points?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Imp catcher, Because if you have all the beads he accuses you of stealing his beads.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Ratcatchers, it took hours

Total Level?:

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Mostly Pvm But i always wanted Quest cape

How did you learn about our clan?:
I met one day, Prinessi - Told me about the CC and i haven't left since.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Depends on the man, -Carry the man the mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Depends how much i close them.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No i barely know the things i know.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
August 18th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
No.
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:55 am

Fanaticism04 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:34 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s):
Fanaticism04
Yes, Yes

Yes, Different opinions makes us more diverse

Total Quest Points?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Imp catcher, Because if you have all the beads he accuses you of stealing his beads.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Ratcatchers, it took hours

Total Level?:

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Mostly Pvm But i always wanted Quest cape

How did you learn about our clan?:
I met one day, Prinessi - Told me about the CC and i haven't left since.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Depends on the man, -Carry the man the mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Depends how much i close them.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No i barely know the things i know.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
August 18th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
No.
Welcome to Clan Quest!!
Derparnieux
Pronouns: He/him
RS3 Name: Derparnieux
Quest Points: 425

Postby Derparnieux » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:54 pm

Hoods,

I'm already a member of the RS3 Guild (and RS3 Ironman Guild) of Clan Quest, and would now also like to join the OSRS Guild. My in-game name is Derparnieux, and I currently have 61 Quest Points.

Unhoods,
Derp

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”