Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 430

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby ILikeSlayer » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Hey Brusky, welcome to the clan! I see that you've already been invited, that's great. Feel free to post an introduction in the designated place so that we can all get to know you a little better.
Morrigan
RS3 Name: El8
Quest Points: 306

Postby Morrigan » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:30 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): EL8
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She/her
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 306
Favorite Quest? Why?: Violet is Blue Too. What's the point in saving the world if you can't save a little girls christmas? And it was real sweet having a character who was excited to see us again. And the drawings made me cry.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Sheerer, I don't remember why it was such a pain, all I remember is the pain.
Total Level?: 2186
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBANDB podcast.
What are you looking for in a clan?: An LGBTQ friendly community of people that enjoy the lore side of the game.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, but only your eyelids.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes, but imagine all the spoilers.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Last edited by Morrigan on Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Postby xurdones » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:14 pm

Morrigan wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:30 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): EL8
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She/her
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 306
Favorite Quest? Why?: Violet is Blue Too. What's the point in saving the world if you can't save a little girls christmas? And it was real sweet having a character who was excited to see us again. And the drawings made me cry.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Sheerer, I don't remember why it was such a pain, all I remember is the pain.
Total Level?: 2186
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBANDB podcast.
What are you looking for in a clan?: An LGBTQ friendly community of people that enjoy the lore side of the game.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, but only your eyelids.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes, but imagine all the spoilers.
Hi Morrigan! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you to Clan Quest! Welcome aboard!

If I see you in-game I'll send you an invitation to formally join the clan, or you can ask any of our Guild Councillors (silver key rank).

I also encourage you to post a thread in our introductions forum so we can get to know you a little better, and to unlock full access to the offsite.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
popao
RS3 Name: Bartnells
Quest Points: 413

Postby popao » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:41 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):

Bartnells (I don't remember if I had previous names tho :cry: )

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):

People can refer to me as both He/They

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:

I read and I'm fine with them.

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:

The only thing I wouldn't respect on another people is disrespect. I'm actually excited to know people different from me, so I gladly accept that :D

Number of quest points completed?:

421 :heart:

Favorite Quest? Why?:

That's a tough one... I actually read this question a while ago and got in my thoughts for some time. The thing I most enjoy from Runescape is it's lore and characters, and with that criteria I think the quest that gave me the most quality content was Sliske's Endgame. People often complain about the labyrinth, but I loved to see characters interactions as I progressed through it. Also, it's the end of the most important saga between Guthix's death in The World Awakes and the beggining of the Burthorpe Council to manage the Elder Gods situation. The cutcene after Sliske's boss fight was awesome, I loved to see my character punch his face (even though I love Sliske as a character)! And actually seeing >>> JAS <<< herself, so huge with few words and understandment of emotions, culture and so many things trivial to mortals as those things were so insignificant to her as a Elder God was the thing that impacted me the most since Guthix died trusting me the power of World Guardian even though I didn't have the intention to fullfil his desires at the time. So yeah, Sliske's Endgame.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:

Mourner's End pt. 2. You know why.

Total Level?:

2661 (2667 virtual level).

How did you learn about our clan?:

I saw a tweet announcing a livestream where people from the clan would complete City of Senntisten on it's release when I was looking for content about the quest.

What are you looking for in a clan?:

I didn't put much thinking on it because I actually wasn't looking for a clan at all. I guess I never saw a clan where the main focus are the quests, which are the most important aspect of the game to me, and got really interested in finding more about it. Now I see it as a chance to make friends who I can talk with Runescape's lore without bothering them lol

Also, I never made a group of friends spread around the world. I'm brazilian, and someone said at the guest chat that if I joined the clan I would be the first one. It's a nice thing to think of :)

If that's literal: I'm too weak to carry a man on my back for more than a couple seconds, so walk on his shoes would be the only possible option lol

if that's a metaphor: I don't think anyone should walk on another person's shoes if you're trying to help them on a journey. It's the person who needs to get there, not their shoes. I don't think I would "carry" them but instead help them with a shoulder where they couldn't hold on to not fall on the way. If these are really the only two options, I would prefer to carry instead of walking on their shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:

Sometimes more than with your eyes open.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:

If you know what you do now know then you know it so you don't know what you don't know, but what you know instead, so... what you don't know?

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:

Imagine writing this for 30min and not wanting to join the clan ingame lol Yes, it would be nice! :albino:

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?

Not that I can think of right now.
Borosouro
RS3 Name: Borosouro
Quest Points: 425

Postby Borosouro » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Hi Bartnells! I’ve reviewed and accepted your application. Congratulations! You answered the application questions quite nicely -- not many people name Sliske's Endgame as their favorite quest, but you gave some good reasons. :) I will see you in-game shortly so I can officially invite you to the clan.

If you're interested, be sure to check out the rest of the forums, and maybe post an introduction in the Introductions forum. Also be sure to check out our clan Discord server, linked at the header navigation bar of this site.

Welcome to Clan Quest, and I hope you have a wonderful time with us! :D

Sincerely,
Borosouro
A faithful servant of Saradomin, wandering the world in search of quests and lore.
Azonderr87
RS3 Name: Azonderr
Quest Points: 92

Postby Azonderr87 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:52 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Currently "Azon-derr"; previously "Azonderr" on an old account.

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): I prefer they/them.

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes to both points.

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yep! I don't really have an issue with other people, as long as they don't have an issue with me :)

Number of quest points completed?: Currently 92 on my main, but I had 307 on an old account; so 92 for all intensive purposes, but I'm also familiar with the lore.

Favorite Quest? Why?: One Piercing Note is my favorite quest. Everything about it is phenomenal, from the music, to how the music ties into the quest, to the ending where we actually only semi-succeed -- I could talk about this quest for literal hours!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Bringing Home the Bacon. The jokes never landed with me, it didn't add anything to the lore, and the food it added was just terrible. The villagers were extremely out of touch with their normal characterization, and it just didn't FEEL like it contributed anything.

Total Level?: Currently 1268, but growing every day.

How did you learn about our clan?: I asked a lore question on Reddit, and one of your members "Fennric" answered perfectly, then asked if I'd be interested and led me to this website.

What are you looking for in a clan?: I'm looking for a lore-focused community for Runescape 3, as well as an outgoing 'atmosphere' if that makes sense. I just want to have fun with a few other lore-minded Runescape players, help answer other people's questions if I know them, and ask questions of my own!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Both realistically and metaphorically, I'd prefer walking a mile in the man's shoes over carrying him. Realistically, carrying him would be a lot harder; metaphorically, carrying him doesn't help me learn anything about him, and only helps him momentarily, while walking in his shoes letss me understand him and help him better than if I hadn't.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, as light still comes through your eyelids. You're just seeing the inside of your eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I had to reread this multiple times to understand what it was saying, and even still I'm confused; so yes?

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, of course! That's the whole reason I'm here! :D

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope! I read through a lot of other things about Clan Quest before signing up, so I think I'm ready!
Questcaping
Pronouns: he/they
RS3 Name: Questcaping
Quest Points: 421

Postby Questcaping » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:06 am

Azonderr87 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:52 am
How did you learn about our clan?: I asked a lore question on Reddit, and one of your members "Fennric" answered perfectly, then asked if I'd be interested and led me to this website.
That's me :P

(Oh man, One Piercing Note, what a quest. I'm so glad it's zero-reqs and F2P, because I've genuinely created new accounts several times just to play through that quest again -- sometimes with other clannies. I love how well it plays out thematically, and the experience of it is unparalleled. Was realising today just how many of my favourite quest moments are inextricable from their corresponding musical cues, and that quest is definitely no exception!)

Great to see you've done your Clan Quest homework before joining, and glad that you like what you see! Very happy to accept you into the clan :D

You should now be able to see the Introductions forum -- make any post on there, whether it's your own introduction or a reply to someone else's, and you'll find the entire Clan Quest forum opening up to you. If you've got Discord, feel free to join -- there's always a ton of stuff going on!

I'll add you to the clan if I see you online, but if not, one of the other Guild Council members will. Thanks for your interest, and looking forward to seeing you around!
big red
RS3 Name: raw courage
Quest Points: 401

Postby big red » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):raw courage
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):raw courage
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:yes
Number of quest points completed?:401
Favorite Quest? Why?:one small favor
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:cook's assistant
Total Level?:2998
How did you learn about our clan?:ezle
What are you looking for in a clan?:fun people to do runescape with
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:walk
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:yes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:maybe
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:yes please
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?no
Draziw
RS3 Name: Draziw
Quest Points: 1
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Terran, Orian-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Prime.

Postby Draziw » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:44 pm

big red wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:25 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s):raw courage
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):raw courage
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:yes
Number of quest points completed?:401
Favorite Quest? Why?:one small favor
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:cook's assistant
Total Level?:2998
How did you learn about our clan?:ezle
What are you looking for in a clan?:fun people to do runescape with
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:walk
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:yes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:maybe
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:yes please
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?no
Welcome to the Clan.

I've already talked to you in discord.

You should now be able to see the Introductions forum -- make any post on there, whether it's your own introduction or a reply to someone else's, and you'll find the entire Clan Quest forum opening up to you.
"Am I not destroying my enemies by making them my friends?" -Martin Luther King Jr, attributed to Abraham Lincoln.
"The director of an orchestra makes no sound. His power, such that it is, is only as great as his ability to make everyone else's power to create music better, and to make everyone else work together." -Benjamin Zander
Free Milk
RS3 Name: Free Milk
Quest Points: 390

Postby Free Milk » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Free Milk
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 350
Favorite Quest? Why?: World Wakes (all the god bosses joining in the quest and fighting alongside them is a memory of this game I still treasure - the start of the gods returning was a great time to play!)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep hearder. That sheep bazooka is just...
Total Level?: 2734
How did you learn about our clan?: Shane
What are you looking for in a clan?: Returned to game. Plan to complete all the latest quests and max. Looking for clan to chat with and play together. A clan to discuss the secrets and hype before each update and discover together.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No only black.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes. I wish I knew what I didn't know.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I have asked in game. Thankyou.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:57 pm

Free Milk wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:55 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): Free Milk
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 350
Favorite Quest? Why?: World Wakes (all the god bosses joining in the quest and fighting alongside them is a memory of this game I still treasure - the start of the gods returning was a great time to play!)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep hearder. That sheep bazooka is just...
Total Level?: 2734
How did you learn about our clan?: Shane
What are you looking for in a clan?: Returned to game. Plan to complete all the latest quests and max. Looking for clan to chat with and play together. A clan to discuss the secrets and hype before each update and discover together.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No only black.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes. I wish I knew what I didn't know.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I have asked in game. Thankyou.
Hi there Free Milk! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest. I'll send you an in-game invitation shortly. I encourage you to make a post in our introductions forum, which should unlock your full offsite access. If you haven't already, also feel free to join our Discord; you'll find lots of game chatter going on there, so I do recommend it.

Welcome aboard!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
JumpyNinja
RS3 Name: Jumpy Ninja
Quest Points: 287

Postby JumpyNinja » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:19 am

Runescape name & previous name(s):Jumpy Ninja / ninjaboym11
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): he
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes, yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quest points completed?: 287
Favorite Quest? Why?: Demon Slayer; it’s iconic and a good memory
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: river of blood; can’t beat the boss yet
Total Level?:135
How did you learn about our clan?: bytesnbits podcast
What are you looking for in a clan?: community & fun
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:walk in his shoes; love knowing why people r the way they r
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes the world is just one thought away
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no because even the things I know may not be correct
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? How often is this website used? I often find most my info either in game or on discord. Thanks!
Miss Alaska
RS3 Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:31 am

Hi Jumpy Ninja, I'm happy to accept your application to the RuneScape Guild of Clan Quest :D
Please get in touch with a key rank in the clan in-game and ask them to recruit you (mention that your application has been posted on the offsite).

Regarding your question, the majority of discussion for the clan outside of RS itself takes place on Discord, and you may find we tend to gravitate there. It's all ok if that's the only thing you ever use for third-party clan communication.

The offsite here I stylise more as a repository of posts and information related to the clan that offers a bit more customisation beyond a Discord message. The offsite predates our Discord server, and a lot of the clan history is captured here. We don't expect you to use the offsite regularly if it's not your thing, but you are more than welcome to explore around. There's a place to post an introduction for yourself to the RuneScape Guild here. We've also got a wiki set up that is interesting to browse, and members are welcome to edit their own user page on it.
RetroDude
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: RetroDude
Quest Points: 284

Postby RetroDude » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):RetroDude
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He.
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I have read the rules and agree to the rules.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I accept even if opinions differ.
Number of quest points completed?: 273
Favorite Quest? Why?: The World Wakes/Temple at Senntisten, TWW kickstarted the return of the gods and you got to meet Guthix and TaS because you gain more insight about Zaros and are granted the ancient curses.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass, mostly because of old school and back in the day but because that place is the worst place ever, continuously falling down and having to redo the whole thing. Never again.
Total Level?: 2484
How did you learn about our clan?: Through Miss Alaska
What are you looking for in a clan?: Just a place to hang out really, socialize from time to time and maybe get or hand out advice where needed.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: First start off with the former, then decide on the latter and if possible, the latter if they really need the help.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Only in your imagination, oh and bright lights shining through your eyelids, it sucks when you're trying to nap, trust me.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: By technicality yeah, but good luck figuring all that stuff.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? it's all clear, if any questions come up, I'll just ask them then.
Miss Alaska
RS3 Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:33 pm

Hi RetroDude! Thanks for posting the application. I'm happy to accept it and welcome you to the RuneScape Guild of Clan Quest! I'll invite you to clan chat in-game and invite you to our Discord server :D
Un-Trimmed
RS3 Name: Un-Trimmed
Quest Points: 88

Postby Un-Trimmed » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Un-Trimmed
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes I do, you should always respect everyone.
Number of quest points completed?: 88
Favorite Quest? Why?: Missing Presumed Death; just a fun quest.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favor; Honestly I don't think I need to explain.
Total Level?: 1690
How did you learn about our clan?: Randomly found you guys while on my home world 66.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Honestly a social clan; and I plan on getting a quest cape eventually so this suits me.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Rather walk a mile in his shoes. It would be easier to see the mans experience and be able to give my opinion on ways to better their life if needed.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you just see the inside of your eye lids. You never stop seeing.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes I am.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No I don't.
TheLion
RS3 Name: TheLion
Quest Points: 421

Postby TheLion » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:08 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): TheLion

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes to both

Number of quest points completed?: 421

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Violet is Blue Too. I have a great memory of doing this quest. I did it on Christmas morning, sitting in the living room by the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas music and waiting for the rest of the family to wake up to open presents.

Sliske's Endgame. Mostly because at the time i was having constant trouble with my internet connection making it very very frustrating to complete.

Total Level?:

RSBandB podcast

i am hoping to make make some good friends in game and be part of group events. I have been a solo player for years and it's getting lonely.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?
Carry the man. I like to help people and if the man needs to be carried he may be injured and needs help.

Yes. I have quite a vivid imagination.

Only a God can answer that one.

Yes. I am not part of a clan and choose this one because i have heard Shane talk about it for years on the podcast.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
no questions, i am ready to be part of the team.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Un-Trimmed wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:58 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): Un-Trimmed
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes I do, you should always respect everyone.
Number of quest points completed?: 88
Favorite Quest? Why?: Missing Presumed Death; just a fun quest.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favor; Honestly I don't think I need to explain.
Total Level?: 1690
How did you learn about our clan?: Randomly found you guys while on my home world 66.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Honestly a social clan; and I plan on getting a quest cape eventually so this suits me.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Rather walk a mile in his shoes. It would be easier to see the mans experience and be able to give my opinion on ways to better their life if needed.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you just see the inside of your eye lids. You never stop seeing.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes I am.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No I don't.
Hi Un-trimmed! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest. If I see you in-game I'll extend an invitation to join, otherwise I'll instruct the other members of Guild Council (silver key ranks in-game) to do so. In the meantime, I encourage you to make a post in our introductions forum, which should unlock your full offsite access, and if you haven't already feel free to join our Discord; you'll find lots of game chatter going on there, so I do recommend it.

Welcome aboard!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:42 pm

TheLion wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:08 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): TheLion

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes to both

Number of quest points completed?: 421

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Violet is Blue Too. I have a great memory of doing this quest. I did it on Christmas morning, sitting in the living room by the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas music and waiting for the rest of the family to wake up to open presents.

Sliske's Endgame. Mostly because at the time i was having constant trouble with my internet connection making it very very frustrating to complete.

Total Level?:

RSBandB podcast

i am hoping to make make some good friends in game and be part of group events. I have been a solo player for years and it's getting lonely.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?
Carry the man. I like to help people and if the man needs to be carried he may be injured and needs help.

Yes. I have quite a vivid imagination.

Only a God can answer that one.

Yes. I am not part of a clan and choose this one because i have heard Shane talk about it for years on the podcast.

no questions, i am ready to be part of the team.
Hi TheLion! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest. If I see you in-game I'll extend an invitation to join, otherwise I'll instruct the other members of Guild Council (silver key ranks in-game) to do so. In the meantime, I encourage you to make a post in our introductions forum, which should unlock your full offsite access, and if you haven't already feel free to join our Discord; you'll find lots of game chatter going on there, so I do recommend it.

Welcome aboard!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Lau Surths
RS3 Name: Lau Surths
Quest Points: 425

Postby Lau Surths » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:01 am

Hello, Clan Quest :)

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”