This forum contains information and discussions regarding the Clan Citadels.

Moderators: Moderators, RS - Guild Council, Clan Council

MsKonnan10
RS Name: MsKonnan10
Quest Points: 500

What to do about our broken citadel !

Postby MsKonnan10 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:18 am

This information about delapitated citadels came from the RS Wiki. Cireon took time to find it, so thank him.
All I could think of doing was filing a bug report.
If, at tier one, not enough clan members visit the citadel in a week, it becomes locked. No one may enter the citadel until five non-probationary clan members re-open it by attempting to visit it. Upon reopening, the citadel will be in a dilapidated state, with only a dilapidated tier one woodcutting plot, but the avatar habitat and other cosmetic upgrades from before the locking will be preserved. Note that the avatar habitats aren't available during dilapidated times, but will be available as soon as the regular citadel state has been restored.

If an insufficient number of clan members visit in the week for upkeep, then upon the build tick buildings become dilapidated. Dilapidation causes the clan's colours to be removed from the wall and the skill plots to function at a lower level. In addition, any resources that may have been allocated to upgrade jobs or customisations go instead into the storehouse and are subject to spoilage upon the build tick, as if the jobs did not exist. Any payments made in previous weeks for those jobs are not lost, and the jobs themselves are not cancelled. If another build tick goes by and not enough members visit the citadel, it downgrades by one tier and remains dilapidated. Any citadel features, such as skill plots, that require the higher tier are removed. The only exception is a Tier 1 Tree, which never dilapidates.
You can see by this screenie the time of the build tick (upper right)...it does not coincide with the daily or weekly tick.
Nor is there any place in the citadel that I can find recording the number of clan mates that have visited.
HOWEVER, it seems very important that we all try to at lease visit, as highlighted in yellow above.
Miss Alaska
RS Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Re: What to do about our broken citadel !

Postby Miss Alaska » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 am

I've been pretty slack with citadel since maxing. But I encourage anyone who needs the xp to do citadel weekly. It's well worth the time and it's afk! I know we've still got plenty of non-maxed peeps in the clan.
Cireon
Site Admin
RS Name: Cireon
Quest Points: 383

Postby Cireon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:09 am

The count in the top right corner shows the number of clannies that visited the clan since the last build tick. If the number is green, enough members have visited for the citadel to not be dilapidated. Of course, there is also upkeep. You can check in the minigame interface that is always up in the citadel for every resource how much we have and need in total, or use the citadel interface to check that.
MsKonnan10
RS Name: MsKonnan10
Quest Points: 500

Postby MsKonnan10 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Well, clan, that was a new experience.
Locking the thread, and hope we never need it again.
MsK.

Return to “Clan Citadels”