This forum contains information and discussions regarding the Clan Citadels.

Moderators: Moderators, RS - Guild Council, Clan Council

viperxk
RS Name: viperxk
Quest Points: 500

Postby viperxk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you to the H/C for finally putting this into motion. I just want to confirm that the buffs we will use are the ones posted in the 2nd vote thread (quoted here):
If we build the Basic Avatar Habitat, the buffs we can assign to the avatar will be 1) Skilling Bonus, 2) Skill Plot Bonus, 3) Heal Over Time.

If we rebuild the Grand Avatar Habitat, we will have again 3 avatars, and we could assign to them the following buffs:

Skilling Bonus
Skill Plot Bonus
Heal Over Time

Skilling Bonus
Skill Plot Bonus
Random Resurrection

Skilling Bonus
Skill Plot Bonus
Protector

This buffs can be assigned in a different way, we will have time to decide about them until we finish the Grand Avatar Habitat.
If we do this, we will not have access to the "Familiar Faces" or "Auto Ort" buff. However, these are pretty useless so I think we will be fine. Just for reference
Familiar Faces:
Doubles the familiar's timer when summoning one in range of the avatar. Entering the area of effect with a summoned familiar, or summoning a creature within the area of effect, will double the time for which they can be active. The effect is lost if you leave the area of effect.

Auto Ort:
The avatar adds dropped/skilled Anagogic orts straight into your inventory when collected in range of the avatar.

If there are any reasons that we >should< have these over some other buff, please say so now, while we still have the option to change it.

However, as I said, I personally don't see any need for them.
Cireon
Site Admin
RS Name: Cireon
Quest Points: 383

Re: Avatar Buffs are being reset!

Postby Cireon » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:28 pm

We could replace one of the skilling plot bonus buffs with an ort buff or we could replace one of the combat buffs with an ort buff (making this a skilling avatar) and replace the skilling plot bonus buff of another avatar with the removed combat buff (making this a combat avatar). I don't think we need three avatars with a skilling plot bonus.
viperxk

Postby viperxk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:33 pm

I don't think we need multiple with the Skill Plot Bonus, either. However, someone in the last thread gave a reason why we should, I forgot what it was.
Miss Alaska
RS Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 am

One or two with the skill plot buff is sufficient, it doesn't need to be all three.
viperxk

Postby viperxk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:50 am

If we were to have only one that has the skill plot bonus, what are the downsides? If someone has that one out and is not in the citadel but someone else wants it, they can just switch avatars (since all 3 will have the xp bonus).
MsKonnan10
Site Admin
RS Name: MsKonnan10

Postby MsKonnan10 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:05 am

These buffs suggested are fine with me...they all need to have skilling bonus, and I like the skill plots 10% bonus, even though it is hidden and some people don't believe it exists. :lol:
The bonuses related to combat hardly ever will be used.

The one thing I might emphasize is that when you take an ava out of the Citadel world; please try to take one that has already done it's 2700 exp. cap. It's rather frustrating being in the citadel with one that has capped, and no other to bring out that can be making charcoal, or mining along with us while we are spending our time in citadel doing our own cap.

MsK.
viperxk

Postby viperxk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:57 am

I agree! Once the avatars are back up and running, we need to have all the people that can access them (L/C and up, I think?) know about taking out the ones that are capped, leaving the one with the skill plot bonus if others are available, etc.

We could even color code them or something to make it easier for people to know, like maybe the blue avatar will have skill plot bonus or something, idk.
Meru
RS Name: Meru
Quest Points: 347

Postby Meru » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Can't wait for the new changes :D
~The best dancer in Donau

Return to “Clan Citadels”