Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

The Skeezer
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:57 pm

TehQuestGuy wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:34 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): TehQuestGuy

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 284

Favorite Quest? Why?: Recipe for disaster, nostalgia

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's end part 2, that maze is garbo

Total Level?: 1647

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: quester

How did you learn about our clan?: joined way back in the day (probably 2010-2011) on RS3

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man while walking in his shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no shot chief

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: yea

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Hey man! Glad to see another familiar face ;) Welcome back :)
Miss Alaska
RS3 Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:25 am

PSA: If you're already a member of another of Clan Quest's guilds and want to join, just post in this thread with the Guild's name, your in-game name, and your total quest points. Be certain not to miss any points so we can do the proper ranking.
I'm in the RS3 Guild and Chess Guild, but for OSRS I'll join in-game clan with my most active account on there, which is my quest alt called Ellok.

==========

OSRS name & previous name(s): Ellok (main is Miss Alaska, not joining with this account)

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 68

Favorite Quest? Why?: Still working through OSRS quests and all its new ones, but out of the ones completed so far it still falls back to Dragon Slayer I. It really kicked things off for me and grounded RS as a game I wanted to play back in 08, and it holds up nicely.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Eh, Jungle Potion or Doric's Quest I suppose. Not a fan of the go-fetch.

Total Level?: 660

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester

How did you learn about our clan?: Already a member through the RS3 Guild. Found Clan Quest on official forums way back in the day.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, figuratively speaking

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 3rd of October

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nada
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:29 am

OMege!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Prinessi
RS3 Name: Prinessi
Quest Points: 118

Postby Prinessi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am

Accepted
brusky17
RS3 Name: Ninjahokage5
Quest Points: 285

Postby brusky17 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:24 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Brusky17, previous name Ninjahokage5

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes I do.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Always will.

Total Quest Points?: 42

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon slayer, spanking Elvarg at a low level combat felt so good. Especially since I was terrified of that quest back in 2008.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass, haven't done it on OSRS but I am definitely not looking forward to doing it again.

Total Level?: 445

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I'm shooting for PVMer on OSRS, Rs3 I was mainly an adventurer and looking to try something new.

How did you learn about our clan?: Currently in Clan Quest on RS3

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man, we'll bond through the struggle together.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Philosophically speaking, yes. You can see with more than just your eyes.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No not really, you know you are unaware of what there is to be learned.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 10 September

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Does 82ndAirborne play OSRS?
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:59 am

brusky17 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:24 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Brusky17, previous name Ninjahokage5

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes I do.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Always will.

Total Quest Points?: 42

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon slayer, spanking Elvarg at a low level combat felt so good. Especially since I was terrified of that quest back in 2008.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass, haven't done it on OSRS but I am definitely not looking forward to doing it again.

Total Level?: 445

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I'm shooting for PVMer on OSRS, Rs3 I was mainly an adventurer and looking to try something new.

How did you learn about our clan?: Currently in Clan Quest on RS3

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man, we'll bond through the struggle together.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Philosophically speaking, yes. You can see with more than just your eyes.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No not really, you know you are unaware of what there is to be learned.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 10 September

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Does 82ndAirborne play OSRS?
I've looked over the application and I welcome you to the Clan Quest Old School! Also happy belated birthday!
Niatria
RS3 Name: Niatria_GIM
Quest Points: 34

Postby Niatria » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:10 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Niatria_GIM (GIM obviously, account not very old)

Total Quest Points?: 34

Favorite Quest? Why?: Doric's quest, self aware dialogue is 10/10

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass, rip unicorn

Total Level?: 369

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: questing and skilling, pvm hard :(

How did you learn about our clan?: Member of my gim group recruited me :)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: walk a mile in another man's shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no, some people can? the more you know

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: i dont know, and therefore if I know what I do not know, I will learn the answer

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 16/12

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? : How's your day been?
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:50 pm

Niatria wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:10 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Niatria_GIM (GIM obviously, account not very old)

Total Quest Points?: 34

Favorite Quest? Why?: Doric's quest, self aware dialogue is 10/10

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass, rip unicorn

Total Level?: 369

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: questing and skilling, pvm hard :(

How did you learn about our clan?: Member of my gim group recruited me :)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: walk a mile in another man's shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no, some people can? the more you know

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: i dont know, and therefore if I know what I do not know, I will learn the answer

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 16/12

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? : How's your day been?
Hey Welcome to Clan Quest! IF you could send me a PM or post on the Discord so I could get your discord name and #. Other than that everything should be open to you :)
Skeez
Ezle
RS3 Name: Ezle
Quest Points: 429

Postby Ezle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:50 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Ezle

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes XD

Total Quest Points?: 160 (Doing more daily)

Favorite Quest? Why?: I haven't done all the newer Quest in OSRS yet but I have done all the RS3 quest so I'm going to say Rocking Out or While Guthix Sleeps are my favorite quest. I'll let you know my Favorite OSRS quest once I finish them XD

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: 87 Small Favours. I mean One Small Favour and because of the 87 small favours XD

Total Level?: 1,343

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I enjoy it all. This will be my 3rd Quest cape though lol.

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been in Clan Quest since 2018.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: It depends how heavy the man is and what size shoes he wears XD

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes. Darkness. A blind man said that he doesn't see darkness, He see's like a nothingness. So when someone who can see closes their eyes the fact they are seeing Pitch black means they're still seeing something.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes, Because if you know everything that you don't know that means you know everything even if you don't know it.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): March 6.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope XD
stick man h
RS3 Name: stick man h
Quest Points: 351

Postby stick man h » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:31 am

Ezle wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:50 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Ezle

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes XD

Total Quest Points?: 160 (Doing more daily)

Favorite Quest? Why?: I haven't done all the newer Quest in OSRS yet but I have done all the RS3 quest so I'm going to say Rocking Out or While Guthix Sleeps are my favorite quest. I'll let you know my Favorite OSRS quest once I finish them XD

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: 87 Small Favours. I mean One Small Favour and because of the 87 small favours XD

Total Level?: 1,343

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I enjoy it all. This will be my 3rd Quest cape though lol.

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been in Clan Quest since 2018.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: It depends how heavy the man is and what size shoes he wears XD

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes. Darkness. A blind man said that he doesn't see darkness, He see's like a nothingness. So when someone who can see closes their eyes the fact they are seeing Pitch black means they're still seeing something.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes, Because if you know everything that you don't know that means you know everything even if you don't know it.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): March 6.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope XD
welcome to the clan bud! let me know if you have any questions :) :santa:
Nathan
RS3 Name: Not A Hoser
Quest Points: 42

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:59 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Not A Hoser

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I've read and agree with your rules.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes I accept and give my word to respect everyone else regardless of opinion.

Total Quest Points?: 42!

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer I! As a kid when I finished it with help from RuneHQ/Sals Realm I felt very accomplished! Great memories!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness I, it was hard as a kid to do even with guides! Very tedious!

Total Level?: 212

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I'm more comfortable with skilling, although I'm trying to do all quests prior to skilling (unless its required for a quest).

How did you learn about our clan?: I did a google search for a questing based clan in OSRS and yours came up relatively quick!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Both. I'd walk a mile in his shoes for perspective, then help carry him a mile for bonding purposes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Technically no.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes assuming we are counting 'what you do not know' as all information available in the universe.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): October 1st!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No questions as of yet!
stick man h

Postby stick man h » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Nathan wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:59 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Not A Hoser

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I've read and agree with your rules.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes I accept and give my word to respect everyone else regardless of opinion.

Total Quest Points?: 42!

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer I! As a kid when I finished it with help from RuneHQ/Sals Realm I felt very accomplished! Great memories!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness I, it was hard as a kid to do even with guides! Very tedious!

Total Level?: 212

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I'm more comfortable with skilling, although I'm trying to do all quests prior to skilling (unless its required for a quest).

How did you learn about our clan?: I did a google search for a questing based clan in OSRS and yours came up relatively quick!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Both. I'd walk a mile in his shoes for perspective, then help carry him a mile for bonding purposes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Technically no.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes assuming we are counting 'what you do not know' as all information available in the universe.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): October 1st!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No questions as of yet!
Welcome to clan Quest buddy! let me know if you have any questions :) :lol:
Iron599
RS3 Name: Iron346
Quest Points: 116

Postby Iron599 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:52 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): iron346, iron599

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yea and yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Absolutely

Total Quest Points?: 116

Favorite Quest? Why?: monkey madness so far because of all the xp at the end

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: itchlarins little helper because of how many times I had to go through the temple maze

Total Level?: 823

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/skiller

How did you learn about our clan?: Google/ osrs forum

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry him if I could take breaks, walk in his shoes if he wears comfy shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Omg, do I need medical attention?

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yea

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 1/14

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Just hoping everyone is friendly and supportive with a sense of humor.
stick man h

Postby stick man h » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:17 pm

Iron599 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:52 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): iron346, iron599

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yea and yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Absolutely

Total Quest Points?: 116

Favorite Quest? Why?: monkey madness so far because of all the xp at the end

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: itchlarins little helper because of how many times I had to go through the temple maze

Total Level?: 823

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/skiller

How did you learn about our clan?: Google/ osrs forum

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry him if I could take breaks, walk in his shoes if he wears comfy shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Omg, do I need medical attention?

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yea

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 1/14

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Just hoping everyone is friendly and supportive with a sense of humor.
Welcome to clan Quest buddy! let me know if you have any questions :) :lol: :P
Darkestnight
Pronouns: She/They
RS3 Name: Darkestnight
Quest Points: 450

Postby Darkestnight » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Hoods! I'm already a member of the RS3 Guild and thought it was about time to dabble in OSRS. Thought I'd fill in the application anyway to introduce myself! :P

OSRS name & previous name(s): Darkestnight

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Of course

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Already a part of the family so yes! :D

Total Quest Points?: At the time of writing, 56 Quest Points

Favourite Quest? Why?: See, now this is why I want to do OSRS. I know what my favourite RS3 quests are but OSRS has some unique questlines with very interesting premises that I want to explore. So I'm not sure yet! We shall see.

Least Favourite Quest? Why?: Shield of Arrav. The quest itself is fine, it's just the cooperative part and finding another person to help get the other half of the shield. I still have to do that for this account actually!

Total Level?: Good question, I should have checked that ^^" It's a low level I'll put it that way. Currently combat level 42.

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester one hundred percent! Although I've become a skiller over the years as well.

How did you learn about our clan?: Blame Xurdones, he recruited me on reddit two years ago.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on the shoes and how heavy the man is. Just try and walk a mile in 8 inch heels.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: The inside of my eyelids, yes!

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: 42.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 7th March!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope!
The Skeezer

Postby The Skeezer » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:16 pm

Darkestnight wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:48 pm
Hoods! I'm already a member of the RS3 Guild and thought it was about time to dabble in OSRS. Thought I'd fill in the application anyway to introduce myself! :P

OSRS name & previous name(s): Darkestnight

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Of course

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Already a part of the family so yes! :D

Total Quest Points?: At the time of writing, 56 Quest Points

Favourite Quest? Why?: See, now this is why I want to do OSRS. I know what my favourite RS3 quests are but OSRS has some unique questlines with very interesting premises that I want to explore. So I'm not sure yet! We shall see.

Least Favourite Quest? Why?: Shield of Arrav. The quest itself is fine, it's just the cooperative part and finding another person to help get the other half of the shield. I still have to do that for this account actually!

Total Level?: Good question, I should have checked that ^^" It's a low level I'll put it that way. Currently combat level 42.

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester one hundred percent! Although I've become a skiller over the years as well.

How did you learn about our clan?: Blame Xurdones, he recruited me on reddit two years ago.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on the shoes and how heavy the man is. Just try and walk a mile in 8 inch heels.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: The inside of my eyelids, yes!

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: 42.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 7th March!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope!
Welcome to the OSRS guild :) it's better old school anyways lol - Skeez
BigDiggie
RS3 Name: big diggie
Quest Points: 406

Postby BigDiggie » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:35 am

Already a member of the clan, achieved trimmed comp cape so I'm jumping from RS3 to OSRS!

OSRS name & previous name(s): Mad Digger

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes officer.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course (but my opinion will probably be the best one).

Total Quest Points?: 3 on this account. But on another dimension I've earned a silly white cape with a blue compass rose impressed on it.

Favorite Quest? Why?: I've yet to see all the new quests OSRS have to offer, so I'm going with one I experienced some years ago which is Dragon Slayer II. I loved the boss fights and the build up to them. Definitely one of the quests ever.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Does OS have Salt in the Wound quest? No? Great. Then the answer is really easy: One Small Favour. You know why.

Total Level?: At the time 306.

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester.

How did you learn about our clan?: The ancient wizards call it Google.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on the strength and agility lvl at the moment. But the answer is yes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Ever noticed that you never blink in FPS games?

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): Oct 3 (Don't forget)

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I was promised cookies, yet I still have not seen any after all these years. Where have they gone?
stick man h

Postby stick man h » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:16 pm

BigDiggie wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:35 am
Already a member of the clan, achieved trimmed comp cape so I'm jumping from RS3 to OSRS!

OSRS name & previous name(s): Mad Digger

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes officer.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course (but my opinion will probably be the best one).

Total Quest Points?: 3 on this account. But on another dimension I've earned a silly white cape with a blue compass rose impressed on it.

Favorite Quest? Why?: I've yet to see all the new quests OSRS have to offer, so I'm going with one I experienced some years ago which is Dragon Slayer II. I loved the boss fights and the build up to them. Definitely one of the quests ever.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Does OS have Salt in the Wound quest? No? Great. Then the answer is really easy: One Small Favour. You know why.

Total Level?: At the time 306.

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester.

How did you learn about our clan?: The ancient wizards call it Google.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on the strength and agility lvl at the moment. But the answer is yes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Ever noticed that you never blink in FPS games?

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): Oct 3 (Don't forget)

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I was promised cookies, yet I still have not seen any after all these years. Where have they gone?
Welcome to the old school clan Mad Digger, when your next in the clan channel we can officially invite you in game :)
Cireon
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: Cireon

Postby Cireon » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:49 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Cireon

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I wrote them :D

Total Quest Points?: 87 and counting

Favorite Quest? Why?: Garden of Death. Absolutely love how engaging it is. They really get you involved by solving the puzzle alongside your character. It's great how much environmental storytelling happens through the items and environment.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Herder. Why? indeed

Total Level?: 822 and counting

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: quester & skiller

How did you learn about our clan?: Honestly, it's been so long ago, I don't remember!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes. You can open your eyes again, the choice is yours. Only when that is taken away from you can you no longer see.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know for sure that you know everything, so you will never know everything.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 24 September

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
stick man h

Postby stick man h » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:04 pm

Cireon wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:49 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Cireon

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I wrote them :D

Total Quest Points?: 87 and counting

Favorite Quest? Why?: Garden of Death. Absolutely love how engaging it is. They really get you involved by solving the puzzle alongside your character. It's great how much environmental storytelling happens through the items and environment.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Herder. Why? indeed

Total Level?: 822 and counting

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: quester & skiller

How did you learn about our clan?: Honestly, it's been so long ago, I don't remember!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes. You can open your eyes again, the choice is yours. Only when that is taken away from you can you no longer see.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know for sure that you know everything, so you will never know everything.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 24 September

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
Hey Cireon! Welcome (again) to clan quest - oldskool edition, your application has been approved :D
message me when next online and i can invite you to the in game clan channel.
:cheers: :noob:

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”