Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Earth
Site Admin
RS3 Name: Lord Earth
Quest Points: 1337

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Earth » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:04 pm

Howdy, Steve!

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to Clan Quest! I'll let people know to keep an eye out for you and we'll get your in-game rank and stuff sorted out.

Glad to have ya! :)
state bird
RS3 Name: State Bird
Quest Points: 414

Postby state bird » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:40 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): State Bird
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes :)
Number of quest points completed?: 413
Favorite Quest? Why?: As of Right now, Violet is Blue, but there are a few new quests that I have to do, and I'm revisiting a lot of other ones on FSW :)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: If it's still like the old one, with no re-work, it will be rat catcher. Getting the rats was such a pain :P
Total Level?: 2709
How did you learn about our clan?: A member of it before
What are you looking for in a clan?: To be involved in the community again and be one of the family
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Sockroth: My socks have holes in them.
State Bird: That's where your feet go.
Sockroth: No, they have holes at both sides.
State Bird: Well maybe if you trimmed your claws once in a while...
Sockroth: How dare you. A turoth's worth is defined by his claws!
State Bird: Then don't complain about holes in socks.
Sockroth: I'll make holes in you.
State Bird: What was that?
Sockroth: Nothing.

Duke Juker
RS3 Name: Duke Juker
Quest Points: 432

Postby Duke Juker » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:10 am

Hello, State Bird! Welcome back. Glad to have you back in the clan.

I look forward to getting to chat with you in-game as I think we are on around the same time of day! :D
Introduction Thread
Clan Quest Forum Member #428
RS Guild Councilor since 3/25/2022
Current Activities: Dailies, Training to 200m Firemaking, Hanging out in WhirlpoolDnD FC
state bird
RS3 Name: State Bird
Quest Points: 414

Postby state bird » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:21 am

Duke Juker wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:10 am
Hello, State Bird! Welcome back. Glad to have you back in the clan.

I look forward to getting to chat with you in-game as I think we are on around the same time of day! :D

Thank you Duke! I can't wait to get back involved in the community of Clan Quest, getting to meet familiar and new faces while learning the new things that has been brought to Runescape while my departure from the game. I look forward to chatting with you during in-game adventures as well. :)
Sockroth: My socks have holes in them.
State Bird: That's where your feet go.
Sockroth: No, they have holes at both sides.
State Bird: Well maybe if you trimmed your claws once in a while...
Sockroth: How dare you. A turoth's worth is defined by his claws!
State Bird: Then don't complain about holes in socks.
Sockroth: I'll make holes in you.
State Bird: What was that?
Sockroth: Nothing.

One of a Few
RS3 Name: One of a Few
Quest Points: 210

Postby One of a Few » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:09 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): One of a Few
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Yes
Number of quest points completed?:210
Favorite Quest? Why?:SOTE... T80 staff was a huge upgrade for me
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: underground pass, that agility course is really annoying
Total Level?: 2408
How did you learn about our clan?: met state bird at lv99 dragonkin digsite
What are you looking for in a clan?:friends,chitchat
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: walk a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: nope
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope
xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Postby xurdones » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:33 pm

One of a Few wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:09 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): One of a Few
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Yes
Number of quest points completed?:210
Favorite Quest? Why?:SOTE... T80 staff was a huge upgrade for me
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: underground pass, that agility course is really annoying
Total Level?: 2408
How did you learn about our clan?: met state bird at lv99 dragonkin digsite
What are you looking for in a clan?:friends,chitchat
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: walk a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: nope
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope
Hi there, One of a Few! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept it and welcome you to Clan Quest!

I'll send you an invite in-game when I see you, and I'll instruct the other members of Guild Council (Silver key ranks in-game) to do the same in case I miss you. I also encourage you to post a thread in our Introductions forum so we can get to know you better, and so you can unlock full access to our offsite forums, and to join our Discord server, where most of our chatting happens.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
pentixide
RS3 Name: pentixide
Quest Points: 360

Postby pentixide » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Uh so like you can ignore this and my next post I just need to have multiple posts and I'm already in the guild.
pentixide
RS3 Name: pentixide
Quest Points: 360

Postby pentixide » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:48 pm

This just in, even though I can see the approve/disapprove buttons I can't use them. gros oeuf
Phunulle
RS3 Name: Phunulle
Quest Points: 109

Postby Phunulle » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Phunulle
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course, yes!
Number of quest points completed?: Right now, 112. :D
Favorite Quest? Why?: hmm, Plague City is pretty cool. I like the none-combat quests.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home - am scared. :cry:
Total Level?: 1709
How did you learn about our clan?: My friend NYaard, from the clan, told me about you.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Social people and mutual interest for RS.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: .. I hate walking.. I dont enjoy cardio. I would wait for a taxi with the man.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, but not much. :shock:
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: *Head exploades* That's too much knowlegde.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yeees, i would like that.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:37 pm

Phunulle wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:49 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): Phunulle
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course, yes!
Number of quest points completed?: Right now, 112. :D
Favorite Quest? Why?: hmm, Plague City is pretty cool. I like the none-combat quests.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home - am scared. :cry:
Total Level?: 1709
How did you learn about our clan?: My friend NYaard, from the clan, told me about you.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Social people and mutual interest for RS.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: .. I hate walking.. I dont enjoy cardio. I would wait for a taxi with the man.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, but not much. :shock:
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: *Head exploades* That's too much knowlegde.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yeees, i would like that.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
Hi there, Phunulle! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept it and welcome you to Clan Quest!

I'll send you an invite in-game when I see you, and I'll instruct the other members of Guild Council (Silver key ranks in-game) to do the same in case I miss you. I also encourage you to post a thread in our Introductions forum so we can get to know you better, and so you can unlock full access to our offsite forums, and to join our Discord server, where most of our chatting happens.

Welcome to the Clan! I look forward to seeing you around!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Alfe Line
RS3 Name: Alfe Line
Quest Points: 381

Postby Alfe Line » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:21 am

Hello fellow noobs :cheers:

Runescape name & previous name(s): Alfe Line
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 381
Favorite Quest? Why?: Garden of Tranquility - I love farming :alien:
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Firemaker's Curse - I had a laggy pc, and had a hard time finishing the puzzles :evil:
Total Level?: 2609
How did you learn about our clan?: From friends (IRL) NYaard and Phunulle
What are you looking for in a clan?: Community
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in another man's shoe, might be more comfortable than mine.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Narh fam, I already need glasses, this world is blurry
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: How meta of you, I guess not
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, please - and thank you
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Did I answer the last questions correctly? :confused:
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:08 pm

Alfe Line wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:21 am
Hello fellow noobs :cheers:

Runescape name & previous name(s): Alfe Line
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 381
Favorite Quest? Why?: Garden of Tranquility - I love farming :alien:
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Firemaker's Curse - I had a laggy pc, and had a hard time finishing the puzzles :evil:
Total Level?: 2609
How did you learn about our clan?: From friends (IRL) NYaard and Phunulle
What are you looking for in a clan?: Community
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in another man's shoe, might be more comfortable than mine.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Narh fam, I already need glasses, this world is blurry
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: How meta of you, I guess not
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, please - and thank you
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Did I answer the last questions correctly? :confused:
Hi there, Alfe line! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept it and welcome you to Clan Quest! (you answers those last questions fine :P )

Welcome to the Clan! I look forward to seeing you around!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
CE0z
RS3 Name: CE0z
Quest Points: 389

Postby CE0z » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:28 pm

RuneScape name & previous name(s): CE0z - Previously known as: Area Task

Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes I do.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course, everyone deserves to have their own opinions.

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: Currently working on this!

Total Quest Points?: 389

Favorite Quest? Why?: Violet is blue (she's adorable)

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favor (Do I really need to explain this?)

Total Level?: 2951

How did you learn about our clan?: Runescape Forums

What are you looking for in a clan?: Social / Pvm

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Rather walk a mile in another person's shoes; this way I'd get a better understanding of said person.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you're just seeing the inside of your eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Impossible.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No other question's at the moment.
Saxor Lav
RS3 Name: Saxor Lav
Quest Points: 371

Postby Saxor Lav » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:52 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Saxor Lav
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/Him
Number of quest points completed?: 371
Favorite Quest? Why?: Fort Forinthry, i love the new area and building it up myself
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything in Meiyerditch lol, terrible old maze
Total Level?: 2765
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandBUpdate podcast!
What are you looking for in a clan?: Friends to play with and fellow enthusiasts to talk to!
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile, everyone needs a hand from time to time.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: What is seeing if not the brain's interpretation of electronic impulses?
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You know the limits of what you do know.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Of course!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No, excited to join!
Shane
Site Admin
RS3 Name: shane12088
Quest Points: 401

Postby Shane » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:03 pm

Saxor Lav wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:52 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): Saxor Lav
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/Him
Number of quest points completed?: 371
Favorite Quest? Why?: Fort Forinthry, i love the new area and building it up myself
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything in Meiyerditch lol, terrible old maze
Total Level?: 2765
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandBUpdate podcast!
What are you looking for in a clan?: Friends to play with and fellow enthusiasts to talk to!
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile, everyone needs a hand from time to time.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: What is seeing if not the brain's interpretation of electronic impulses?
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You know the limits of what you do know.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Of course!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No, excited to join!
Hey! Welcome to Clan Quest :)

I've approved your application and next time a councillor (Key) sees you online they'll shoot you an invite!
GodofPortway
RS3 Name: GodofPortway
Quest Points: 443

Postby GodofPortway » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:36 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Godofportway
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Number of quest points completed?: 443
Favorite Quest? Why?: Recipe for disaster was the original that made me fall in love with questing.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Curse of the black stone. Simply didn't enjoy the dungeons
Total Level?: 2944
What are you looking for in a clan?: A community of like minded individuals to discuss quests etc
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: In your minds eye, yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
James15964
RS3 Name: James15964
Quest Points: 276

Postby James15964 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:00 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): James15964
Number of quest points completed?: 276
Favorite Quest? Why?: Defender of Varrock, I really enjoyed seeing Arrav in game after hearing about him for 15+ years!
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's end part 2, I don't like the light puzzle!
Total Level?: 1810
How did you learn about our clan?: I was searching for clan forums via google and wondered if there were clans centered around questing, I followed a link on a reddit wiki to here
What are you looking for in a clan?: A social group to discuss lore/quests and enjoy new quests with when they release
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you just don't have the stimuli
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? None, look forward to joining!
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:49 pm

James15964 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:00 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): James15964
Number of quest points completed?: 276
Favorite Quest? Why?: Defender of Varrock, I really enjoyed seeing Arrav in game after hearing about him for 15+ years!
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's end part 2, I don't like the light puzzle!
Total Level?: 1810
How did you learn about our clan?: I was searching for clan forums via google and wondered if there were clans centered around questing, I followed a link on a reddit wiki to here
What are you looking for in a clan?: A social group to discuss lore/quests and enjoy new quests with when they release
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you just don't have the stimuli
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? None, look forward to joining!
Hi James!

I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest! Next time I see you in game I'll send you an invitation, otherwise you can ask any Guild Councillor (silver key rank) to do the same.

Welcome to the clan!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:25 pm

GodofPortway wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:36 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): Godofportway
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Number of quest points completed?: 443
Favorite Quest? Why?: Recipe for disaster was the original that made me fall in love with questing.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Curse of the black stone. Simply didn't enjoy the dungeons
Total Level?: 2944
What are you looking for in a clan?: A community of like minded individuals to discuss quests etc
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: In your minds eye, yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Hey there GodOfPortway!

I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you to Clan Quest! Next time I see you in-game I'll shoot you an invite, otherwise you can ask any of our friendly Guild Councillors (silver key ranks in the clan chat).

Welcome to the clan, and I look forward to chatting with you!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
JKillz
RS3 Name: JKillz13
Quest Points: 309

Postby JKillz » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:50 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): JKillz13 (aka JK or JKillz)
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes
Number of quest points completed?: 309
Favorite Quest? Why?: This is very hard to answer, but I'll go with Quiet Before the Swarm for the moral choices and character development.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Herder, feels like a mini-quest.
Total Level?: 2379
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandB Podcast
What are you looking for in a clan?: Community events, contribute to long term health of game, insight into thoughts of others about game mechanics.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in their shoes to share in their experience.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, with my mind's eye.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Sounds like true knowledge to me.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at the moment

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”