Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Lau Surths
RS3 Name: Lau Surths
Quest Points: 425

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Lau Surths » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:41 am

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Lau Surths
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):
Surths will do. Otherwise, no.
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
I have read them. They are fair and to the point. I do agree with them.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Of course! I have spent a few days in game guesting in Clan Quest by way of meeting a member.. and so far, it has been great seeing like-minded people playing and being in it together. Quests for LyFe!!
Number of quest points completed?:
425 quest point. Currently working on MQC.

Favorite Quest? Why?: Oh, jeez... is that even a fair question? I would have to say Children of Mah. Seren's savagery and kindhearted nature rules.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Clock Tower. I didn't find it too appealing. I honestly looked through my quest list for 20 minutes while filling this out. I picked Clock Tower because it gave me a bad taste on my mouth when I saw it.
Total Level?:
2885/3017
How did you learn about our clan?:
During the 2021 Christmas Secret Santa area event, I saw this studly figure across the horizon, with a... well, with a Clan Quest banner gripped tightly in his hand, just slightly against his golden shoulder pad. He was calling out to all who would listen. He raised his banner and stabbed it into the ground whilst kneeling. He looked up at the crowd and pointed at me. He whispered into my soul. He said, "Join Clan Quest, noob." Anyways his name is Elze. He was awesome. So, it made me want to join the clan. Plus Quests.
What are you looking for in a clan?:
Experiences like that up above.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Is the guy wounded? And what size shoes?
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
In my brain, yeah. Do it all the time trying to remember what I needed for farm requests.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
I know just about as much as my brain can handle. This question eludes my brain. I can Google it though.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:
Sure. If that is a possibilty.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
I have read and a lot and I am still reading. If after I am done reading, and need to ask a question, I shall indeed.
Xenon Ray
RS3 Name: Xenon Ray
Quest Points: 73

Postby Xenon Ray » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:13 am

Hi Lau Surths, welcome to the clan! I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put here but I see you've already guested in game and are already on discord so there shouldn't be much you need to do. You should now have access to the rest of the forums, and you can post an introduction if you wish.
Samuraijack
RS3 Name: SamuraiJack

Postby Samuraijack » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:52 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):SamuraiJack
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): he/him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: absolutely
Number of quest points completed?:425
Favorite Quest? Why?: fate of the gods. Zaros has always been my favorite even when we had virtually no information about him and to take part in his return was so satisfying.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: A common answer I'm sure but I think one small favor. It just didn't interest me much and was a bit too long for a not so interesting quest.
Total Level?:2898
How did you learn about our clan?: I've guested and chatted every now and then after hearing about the clan from one of your members
What are you looking for in a clan?: just a place to have fun, chat, help others and maybe even get some help myself
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: that's a more difficult one. I believe in helping wherever you can but also believe you should always try to put yourself in someone else's place because true understanding of others is so vital to the human experience
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: sight does not come from just vision.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You'll never know everything. Always seek more knowledge.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not currently but glad to know I can ask!
Ytse
RS3 Name: Ytse/Marimba
Quest Points: 3

Postby Ytse » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:57 pm

Hey SamuraiJack,

The long con paid off... welcome to Clan Quest! I'll change your status on this site and find you for an invite.

This website has plenty of activity, but I'd highly encourage joining our discord, as well. There's a link in the banner of this website.
fox
RS3 Name: xfoxx

Postby fox » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): xfoxx
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): Im not bothered by anything.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: defiantly
Number of quest points completed?: 425
Favorite Quest? Why?: Beneath Cursed Tides. I had done so many friend quest walkthroughs for this quest that i know it like the back of my hand, and it's also like the old tutorial island so doing it is really fun plus the reward it gives you is so good, its why i always get people to do it.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Haunted mine. Took me soooo long to find out how to actually do this one and when i finally did it i never got the necklace and had to find my way back down smh :roll:
Total Level?: 2898 (3154)
How did you learn about our clan?: Been looking around on the rs forums discord posts and came the the conclusion that this is the best clan out there.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Family
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man the mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: duh
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no because you still do not know what you think you would not know if you could not know what you know.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes plz
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? none.
xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Postby xurdones » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:53 pm

fox wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:48 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): xfoxx
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): Im not bothered by anything.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: defiantly
Favorite Quest? Why?: Beneath Cursed Tides. I had done so many friend quest walkthroughs for this quest that i know it like the back of my hand, and it's also like the old tutorial island so doing it is really fun plus the reward it gives you is so good, its why i always get people to do it.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Haunted mine. Took me soooo long to find out how to actually do this one and when i finally did it i never got the necklace and had to find my way back down smh :roll:
Total Level?: 2898 (3154)
How did you learn about our clan?: Been looking around on the rs forums discord posts and came the the conclusion that this is the best clan out there.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Family
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man the mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: duh
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no because you still do not know what you think you would not know if you could not know what you know.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes plz
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? none.
Hi fox!

Thanks for posting this application; I'm happy to accept it and welcome you to Clan Quest! I'll send you an invite in-game shortly, but I also encourage you to post a thread in our Introductions forum so we can get to know you better, and so you can unlock full access to our offsite forums.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Jakir
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: Jakir

Postby Jakir » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:42 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Jakir, Wolfie
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/Him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes & yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes.
Favorite Quest? Why?: WGS, I loved the doing all the easter eggs that were dropped for over a year before it came out and I remember taking like 8 hours doing the quest on release so I could read and think over all the dialogue which linked together basically every major quest that had been released in Runescape at the time and revealed that almost every powerful mage that had taken part in a quest up to that point was part of this amazing ancient and secret race of creatures called Mahjarrat. It also features infiltrating a booby trapped secret base and ancient ruins that housed the Stone of Jas and released Tormented Demons which were at the time incredibly fun and profitable and dropped Dragon Claws which were an absolutely OP spec weapon.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Back to the Freezer. Mod Ozzy has said he doesn't like the idea of using the Enchanted Key because timetravel trivializes the entire timeline because nothing matters if you can just time travel and change the timeline. I agree with this sentiment. And yet somehow Penguins unlocked this previously exclusively Elder God level ability and ended up permanently freezing part of the desert. The entire quest just bothers me and every time I see ice in the desert I get upset.
Total Level?: 2,898
How did you learn about our clan?: I was formerly a member but I quit a few years ago because I had a falling out with another member and after the fight I would tease them because I was mad at them and when I was asked to stop I decided to just leave the clan instead. I'm sorry for my previous attitude problems. All I can say is that the falling out really hurt my feelings at the time and I have since patched things up with that clan member and I acknowledge I did not handle the situation in a way that was remotely mature and the way I acted was not fair to this clan or the clan member even if they did really hurt my feelings at the time.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Just some friends to talk about lore with.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Probably carry the man a mile. I have wide feat so the odds his shoes would comfortably fit me are pretty low so carrying him would probably be far more comfortable for me.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: A bit, mostly just red or black depending on what I'm looking at.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, you just know what you don't know. I can know I don't know rocket science but I still wouldn't want to ride in a rocket I built by hand to outer space.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:46 pm

Jakir wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:42 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): Jakir, Wolfie
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/Him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes & yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes.
Favorite Quest? Why?: WGS, I loved the doing all the easter eggs that were dropped for over a year before it came out and I remember taking like 8 hours doing the quest on release so I could read and think over all the dialogue which linked together basically every major quest that had been released in Runescape at the time and revealed that almost every powerful mage that had taken part in a quest up to that point was part of this amazing ancient and secret race of creatures called Mahjarrat. It also features infiltrating a booby trapped secret base and ancient ruins that housed the Stone of Jas and released Tormented Demons which were at the time incredibly fun and profitable and dropped Dragon Claws which were an absolutely OP spec weapon.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Back to the Freezer. Mod Ozzy has said he doesn't like the idea of using the Enchanted Key because timetravel trivializes the entire timeline because nothing matters if you can just time travel and change the timeline. I agree with this sentiment. And yet somehow Penguins unlocked this previously exclusively Elder God level ability and ended up permanently freezing part of the desert. The entire quest just bothers me and every time I see ice in the desert I get upset.
Total Level?: 2,898
How did you learn about our clan?: I was formerly a member but I quit a few years ago because I had a falling out with another member and after the fight I would tease them because I was mad at them and when I was asked to stop I decided to just leave the clan instead. I'm sorry for my previous attitude problems. All I can say is that the falling out really hurt my feelings at the time and I have since patched things up with that clan member and I acknowledge I did not handle the situation in a way that was remotely mature and the way I acted was not fair to this clan or the clan member even if they did really hurt my feelings at the time.
What are you looking for in a clan?: Just some friends to talk about lore with.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Probably carry the man a mile. I have wide feat so the odds his shoes would comfortably fit me are pretty low so carrying him would probably be far more comfortable for me.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: A bit, mostly just red or black depending on what I'm looking at.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, you just know what you don't know. I can know I don't know rocket science but I still wouldn't want to ride in a rocket I built by hand to outer space.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
Hi Jakir!

I've reviewed your application and, after consultation with the rest of Guild Council, am happy to accept it and welcome you back to Clan Quest! I'll send you an invite in-game if I see you, otherwise you can bug any of the silver key ranks in Clan Chat for an invite. I also encourage you to post a thread in our Introductions forum so we can get to know you better, and so you can unlock full access to the offsite.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
coverr
RS3 Name: Coverr
Quest Points: 360

Postby coverr » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Coverr (Singer's alt)
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 360
Favorite Quest? Why?: While guthix sleeps. It's been a dream of every Runescape player back in the day to do wgs one day. It was one of the quests where the thrill was at the highest at every point during the quest.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favour. I think we all know why :)
Total Level?: 2825
How did you learn about our clan?: Youtube > RsBnB
What are you looking for in a clan?: Good mates
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Sometimes you need to walk in another man's shoe so that he suffers aswell.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: of course smh my head
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No because we still wouldn't know zezima irl
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:18 pm

coverr wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:55 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): Coverr (Singer's alt)
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 360
Favorite Quest? Why?: While guthix sleeps. It's been a dream of every Runescape player back in the day to do wgs one day. It was one of the quests where the thrill was at the highest at every point during the quest.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favour. I think we all know why :)
Total Level?: 2825
How did you learn about our clan?: Youtube > RsBnB
What are you looking for in a clan?: Good mates
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Sometimes you need to walk in another man's shoe so that he suffers aswell.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: of course smh my head
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No because we still wouldn't know zezima irl
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Hi Coverr! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest. I'll send you an in-game invitation shortly, or feel free to ask any member of Guild Council (silver key ranks in Clan Chat). I encourage you to make a post in our introductions forum, which should unlock your full offsite access, and if you haven't already also feel free to join our Discord; you'll find lots of game chatter going on there, so I do recommend it.

Welcome aboard!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Briflex
RS3 Name: Briflex
Quest Points: 275

Postby Briflex » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:36 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):Briflex
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): whatever anyone likes, but im a guy :D
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Of course
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Yes
Number of quest points completed?:275
Favorite Quest? Why?:Curse of the Blackstone, i really like the idea of elite dungeons, and the quest really puts it all together
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:Broken homes, i dont even like scary movies, so the setting of the quest isnt for me.
Total Level?:2866
How did you learn about our clan?:Rsbandb
What are you looking for in a clan?:Just group content, friends in general lol
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:Lets take the shoes for a spin around the block
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:Yes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:NO
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
Shane
Site Admin
RS3 Name: shane12088
Quest Points: 401

Postby Shane » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:18 am

Hey Briflex,

Welcome to Clan Quest :) Thanks for posting your application on the website. We'll be in touch shortly to rank you up!
sio aces
RS3 Name: Sio Aces

Postby sio aces » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:58 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Sio Aces Pervious Aces Angel
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): HE
Favorite Quest? Why?: River of blood, enjoyed most of the vampire quests and i though this was a good end to them
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Curse of the black stone, least favorite quest because the Elite Dungeons felt like a huge hurdle at the time and took soo much away from the quest for me at least
Total Level?:
How did you learn about our clan?: been a quest for a bit but from the podcast
What are you looking for in a clan?: A place to hang out and learn more about lore and PVM here and there
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man the mile i feel like his shoes when end up hurting my feet
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes my eyelids
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yup
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at this moment
Last edited by sio aces on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zodiac
RS3 Name: ZodiacHide
Quest Points: 421

Postby Zodiac » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:34 am

Hey Sio, everything looks good and I'm happy to accept your application. I have to agree with the choice of River of Blood, also one of my favourites! Next time you're online we'll send you an invite as soon as possible! Feel free to contact any silver-keys or higher if you've not been approached!
Bane Devil8
RS3 Name: Necro Devil8
Quest Points: 348

Postby Bane Devil8 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:51 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): No
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes (may have skimmed it)
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Sure
Number of quest points completed?: 385
Favorite Quest? Why?: Mahjarrat ones. Intricate story, well thought out
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Silverlight demon one. Scared me as a kid
Total Level?: 2630
How did you learn about our clan?: Day 1 homie
What are you looking for in a clan?: Casual yet everyone contributes tips/info
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry em
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Always
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I don't know everything about any subject
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: If I'm free
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Possibly more active warbands
Cireon
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: Cireon

Postby Cireon » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 pm

Welcome back Bane, good to see you return. I'll get your account in the right state on here and in Discord. Feel free to contact us if you have any trouble!
The_RRman
RS3 Name: RRman Nz
Quest Points: 342

Postby The_RRman » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): RRman Nz, The RRman
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): RRman or R man
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favor, Makes me laugh that everyone hates it, i enjoyed the joke
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home, not a fan of timed stuff
Total Level?: 2877
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBANDB PODCAST! LETS GO
What are you looking for in a clan?: Fun and Helpful Chat
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I assume this is some kinda Deep Thing? Id Rather Walk with the Man, I enjoy Walking
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Depends what your looking for
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No One Does or Can
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes Please
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope, Thanks for consideration
Last edited by The_RRman on Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:45 am

The_RRman wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): RRman Nz, The RRman
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): RRman or R man
Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favor, Makes me laugh that everyone hates it, i enjoyed the joke
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home, not a fan of timed stuff
Total Level?: 2877
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBANDB PODCAST! LETS GO
What are you looking for in a clan?: Fun and Helpful Chat
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I assume this is some kinda Deep Thing? Id Rather Walk with the Man, I enjoy Walking
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Depends what your looking for
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No One Does or Can
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes Please
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope, Thanks for consideration
Hi RRman,

I'm looking over your application and noticed that you missed answering a couple of questions. It's mostly a formality, but there are a few there that we consider important, so once you've answered them all, I or another Guild Councillor will be happy to review and approve it.

In the meanwhile, feel free to join our Discord server if you haven't already
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
The_RRman
RS3 Name: RRman Nz
Quest Points: 342

Postby The_RRman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:49 am

sorry

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes,100 Percent

Number of quest points completed?: 342 Quest Points

Think thats all I missed,

Cheers
Shane
Site Admin
RS3 Name: shane12088
Quest Points: 401

Postby Shane » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:02 am

Accepted :)

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”