Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Moderators, Clan Council, Guild Councilors

User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:25 pm

Derparnieux wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Hoods,

I'm already a member of the RS3 Guild (and RS3 Ironman Guild) of Clan Quest, and would now also like to join the OSRS Guild. My in-game name is Derparnieux, and I currently have 61 Quest Points.

Unhoods,
Derp
You're approved! :D
Image
Dawna
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm
RS3 Name: Dawna
Quest Points: 274

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Dawna » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:01 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Dawna

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course!

Total Quest Points?: 274 OSRS (Need to complete DS2!)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings Ends Part 2. Does this quest scream of a classic Sierra Kings Quest adventure games? Yes it does! Time to quicksave in case I fall off a cliff!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 2. Did they even know how to program this one?

Total Level?: 1954 OSRS

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/Skiller/PVM Slayer.

How did you learn about our clan?: Google

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in his/her shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Can you ever REALLY know everything?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 3/29

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I will ask people as I have questions :)
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:24 am

Dawna wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:01 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Dawna

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course!

Total Quest Points?: 274 OSRS (Need to complete DS2!)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings Ends Part 2. Does this quest scream of a classic Sierra Kings Quest adventure games? Yes it does! Time to quicksave in case I fall off a cliff!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 2. Did they even know how to program this one?

Total Level?: 1954 OSRS

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/Skiller/PVM Slayer.

How did you learn about our clan?: Google

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in his/her shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Can you ever REALLY know everything?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 3/29

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I will ask people as I have questions :)
You're approved and welcome to clan quest! Don't forget to check out the discord!
Image
User avatar
N ub Cake
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 pm
RS3 Name: I Herblaw
Quest Points: 381
Location: Birmingham, England, UK

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby N ub Cake » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:31 pm

Hoods,

Already a member of RS3 and RS3 (Ironman btw) (guild council)

I'd also like to join the OSRS guild :)

OSRS name & previous name(s): "Of Herblaw" (mainscape) and "Herb Law" (HCIM)

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course as always!

Total Quest Points?: 256 (retired qpc owner mainscape)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Too many to name!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: I don't particularly dislike any quests tbh.

Total Level?: 1846 OSRS
going for untrimmed 99 herblore btw...

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/Skiller/Slayer

How did you learn about our clan?: Clanquest 2015

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk barefoot and carry the poor man with his shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No... Unless it's incredibly bright that way you can see faint outlines...

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: There is always progress and progress is what I know...

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 15/07/92

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I will ask as I go along ;)
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:49 am

N ub Cake wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:31 pm
Hoods,

Already a member of RS3 and RS3 (Ironman btw) (guild council)

I'd also like to join the OSRS guild :)

OSRS name & previous name(s): "Of Herblaw" (mainscape) and "Herb Law" (HCIM)

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course as always!

Total Quest Points?: 256 (retired qpc owner mainscape)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Too many to name!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: I don't particularly dislike any quests tbh.

Total Level?: 1846 OSRS
going for untrimmed 99 herblore btw...

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester/Skiller/Slayer

How did you learn about our clan?: Clanquest 2015

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk barefoot and carry the poor man with his shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No... Unless it's incredibly bright that way you can see faint outlines...

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: There is always progress and progress is what I know...

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 15/07/92

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I will ask as I go along ;)
Welcome to Clan Quest OSRS!
I feel like I remember the day you actually visited because your name sounds familiar lol. - Skeez.
Image
User avatar
Neyghene
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:42 pm
Quest Points: 249

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Neyghene » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Neyghene
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Sure thing, reap what you sow and all that.
Total Quest Points?: 216 :lol:

Favorite Quest? Why?:

Waterfall for practicality,
White knight series bc I never got to wear prossy as a kid lol
Monkey Madness I was kinda rad
Romeo and Juliet is just hilarious


Least Favorite Quest? Why?:

So far, Fremmenik Trials. It's like a small favour and then some, kinda halted my quest grind. Could just be the grinding fatigue.

Total Level?: 1145

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:

I'm either doing quests or grinding the levels to get to the next one on the "least grinding possible quest order". Also sometimes I fish & cook some xd

How did you learn about our clan?:

I was looking for something along these lines because I've focused mainly on Quests, so Google.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Option 1 doesn't sound very appealing, let's drag'm.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Not very far.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
You probably know about Socrates?
[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
Very end of the current month.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Reading got me this far, I'll find my way around lol
User avatar
Drizzin
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:02 am
RS3 Name: Drizzin
Quest Points: 369

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Drizzin » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:52 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Drizzin

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes (I joined the RS3 clan :P)

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course

Total Quest Points?: 267

Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings End part 2 because i like pain

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably isn't such a thing

Total Level?: 2277

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: all of the above but quests are always my favorite. Probably Quester>Skiller>Pvmer

How did you learn about our clan?: Dawna :) longgg time friend

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends if the shoes fit

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Imagination is a wonderful thing

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know everything

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 6/28
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Drizzin wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:52 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Drizzin

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes (I joined the RS3 clan :P)

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course

Total Quest Points?: 267

Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings End part 2 because i like pain

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably isn't such a thing

Total Level?: 2277

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: all of the above but quests are always my favorite. Probably Quester>Skiller>Pvmer

How did you learn about our clan?: Dawna :) longgg time friend

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends if the shoes fit

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Imagination is a wonderful thing

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know everything

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 6/28
Welcome to OSRS Clan Quest!
Image
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:11 pm

Neyghene wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Neyghene
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Sure thing, reap what you sow and all that.
Total Quest Points?: 216 :lol:

Favorite Quest? Why?:

Waterfall for practicality,
White knight series bc I never got to wear prossy as a kid lol
Monkey Madness I was kinda rad
Romeo and Juliet is just hilarious


Least Favorite Quest? Why?:

So far, Fremmenik Trials. It's like a small favour and then some, kinda halted my quest grind. Could just be the grinding fatigue.

Total Level?: 1145

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:

I'm either doing quests or grinding the levels to get to the next one on the "least grinding possible quest order". Also sometimes I fish & cook some xd

How did you learn about our clan?:

I was looking for something along these lines because I've focused mainly on Quests, so Google.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Option 1 doesn't sound very appealing, let's drag'm.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Not very far.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
You probably know about Socrates?
[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
Very end of the current month.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Reading got me this far, I'll find my way around lol
Wasn't sure if you were aware, but you were also accepted :)
Image
User avatar
Neyghene
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:42 pm
Quest Points: 249

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Neyghene » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:47 pm

The Skeezer wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:11 pm
Neyghene wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:10 pm
blabla
Wasn't sure if you were aware, but you were also accepted :)
Wasn't sure if I was, lol, thanks!
Frazerblu
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:12 am
RS3 Name: Frazerblu
Quest Points: 303

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Frazerblu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:10 am

RuneScape name & previous name(s): Hardcorefraz

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes!

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: Applied under the name frazerblu waiting on approval.

Total Quest Points?: 164

Favorite Quest? Why?: Tears of guthix, easy xp from the mini game after

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favor, it just drags on and on.
Total Level?: 1404 and climbing

How did you learn about our clan?:Forums

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in another man's shoes!

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, the back side of my eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Maybe.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:16 am

Frazerblu wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:10 am
RuneScape name & previous name(s): Hardcorefraz

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes!

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: Applied under the name frazerblu waiting on approval.

Total Quest Points?: 164

Favorite Quest? Why?: Tears of guthix, easy xp from the mini game after

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favor, it just drags on and on.
Total Level?: 1404 and climbing

How did you learn about our clan?:Forums

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in another man's shoes!

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, the back side of my eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Maybe.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
I've seen you a few times in the Clan Chat in-game, And i've enjoyed chatting with you, with that being said I'm happy to say Welcome to Clan Quest!! Take a look around the forums and all the neat things we have to offer :)
Skeez
Image
User avatar
Earth
Site Admin
Posts: 1456
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 pm
RS3 Name: Lord Earth
Quest Points: 1337
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Earth » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:57 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):
Lord Earth. Formerly known as Earth271072

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes, I helped write them

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Only those not named Choto

Total Quest Points?:
15 as of posting, but that's going up rapidly

Favorite Quest? Why?:
So far in OSRS? Pirate's Treasure

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Sheep Shearer. It's just kinda... there...

Total Level?:
45

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Quester then Skiller

How did you learn about our clan?:
Ohhhhh who remembers? It was so long ago

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
I'll end up carrying Shane and Sira the man anyway, so

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Yep

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
July 31

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
What's the deal with this Choto guy? He seems to have... issues....
User avatar
Choto 3000
Posts: 3192
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:11 pm
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1
Location: Argentina

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Choto 3000 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:25 pm

Scream: Show
[quote=Earth post_id=115405 time=1623437859 user_id=111]
OSRS name & previous name(s):
Lord Earth. Formerly known as Earth271072

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes, I helped write them

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Only those not named Choto

Total Quest Points?:
15 as of posting, but that's going up rapidly

Favorite Quest? Why?:
So far in OSRS? Pirate's Treasure

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Sheep Shearer. It's just kinda... there...

Total Level?:
45

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Quester then Skiller

How did you learn about our clan?:
Ohhhhh who remembers? It was so long ago

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
I'll end up carrying Shane and Sira the man anyway, so

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Yep

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
July 31

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
What's the deal with this Choto guy? He seems to have... issues....
[/quote]
Holy shit, I might need to start playing again.
Image
Image
Image
Fix the spoiler, Earth
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:30 am

Earth wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:57 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s):
Lord Earth. Formerly known as Earth271072

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes, I helped write them

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Only those not named Choto

Total Quest Points?:
15 as of posting, but that's going up rapidly

Favorite Quest? Why?:
So far in OSRS? Pirate's Treasure

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Sheep Shearer. It's just kinda... there...

Total Level?:
45

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Quester then Skiller

How did you learn about our clan?:
Ohhhhh who remembers? It was so long ago

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
I'll end up carrying Shane and Sira the man anyway, so

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Yep

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
July 31

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
What's the deal with this Choto guy? He seems to have... issues....
Accepted! I remember you ;)
Image
User avatar
Earth
Site Admin
Posts: 1456
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 pm
RS3 Name: Lord Earth
Quest Points: 1337
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Earth » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 am

The Skeezer wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:30 am
Accepted! I remember you ;)
Hell yeah glad to be here
ashawen
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:56 pm
RS3 Name: LGBT JESUS
Quest Points: 224

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby ashawen » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:49 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): LGBT JESUS

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: YESSIR

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 280

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer II because of the incredible boss fights and puzzles

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Song of the Elves because of that ridiculous running around crystal part

Total Level?: 1814

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: PVMer

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been a member since December 11th, 2014

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile on another mans shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I see the back of my eyelids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Knowing is just convincing yourself in your own believes, Everything and anything could be wrong.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): May 27th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
User avatar
Magicking
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:29 pm
RS3 Name: Magicking
Quest Points: 252
Location: New York

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Magicking » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Magicking

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 114

Favorite Quest? Why?: Do miniquests count? If so, definitely the barcrawl.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favour, because even though I last did it 8 years ago, I still remember it...

Total Level?: 1151

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Depends on my mood. Mostly skiller, I guess.

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been here longer than I'd like to admit...

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk, I can barely carry myself for a mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Probably better than I can with them open.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I don't know. Therefore, no?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): September 18

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Negative
Image
User avatar
The Skeezer
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Pronouns: King Skeez
RS3 Name: The Skeezer
Quest Points: 279

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby The Skeezer » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:31 am

Magicking wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Magicking

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 114

Favorite Quest? Why?: Do miniquests count? If so, definitely the barcrawl.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favour, because even though I last did it 8 years ago, I still remember it...

Total Level?: 1151

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Depends on my mood. Mostly skiller, I guess.

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been here longer than I'd like to admit...

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk, I can barely carry myself for a mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Probably better than I can with them open.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I don't know. Therefore, no?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): September 18

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Negative
Forgive me if I am mistaken, but Haven't we played together many years ago? Your name looks/seems awfully familiar to me... (Sk33z3r was my previous name before The Skeezer)

That aside, Welcome to OSRS Clan Quest! Any of the councilors online can get you an invite, and if you are on and no one is around PM me on Discord and I'll log in and get you an invite! Clan world is 346! See you in-game soon! Skeez
Image
TehQuestGuy
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:25 pm
RS3 Name: TehQuestGuy
Quest Points: 284

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby TehQuestGuy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:34 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): TehQuestGuy

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 284

Favorite Quest? Why?: Recipe for disaster, nostalgia

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mourning's end part 2, that maze is garbo

Total Level?: 1647

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: quester

How did you learn about our clan?: joined way back in the day (probably 2010-2011) on RS3

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man while walking in his shoes

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: no shot chief

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: yea

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests