Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby xurdones » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 am

Hi Sir__Robert! I'm sorry to hear that you were caught in the login lockout issues. I hope everything gets resolved quickly, and above all correctly, so you can get back in game and resume your Gielinor journey.

In happier news, I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you to Clan Quest! Welcome aboard!

I also encourage you to post a thread in our introductions forum so we can get to know you a little better, and to unlock full access to the offsite. Also feel free to join our Discord server if you haven't already.
Sir__Robert wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:36 am
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: If that is a requirement, yes. I have no idea how joining a clan usually works, as this is my first one to actually join.
Clan Quest is a little unusual among Runescape clans in that we don't require you to join in-game; we're happy to have you as a member either way. However, there are several benefits to doing so, most notably access to our Clan Citadel, where you can do some free training in certain skills each week, and take advantage of the Clan Avatar XP buff.

But the decision is totally yours. If you do decide to join us in-game, once your account is restored you can join our clan chat as a guest and ask any of our Guild Councillors (silver key ranks) for an invite. You can also ping us on Discord (@RS Guild Council) or send us a message here on the offsite. If you don't think that's right for you, that's okay too! Either way, welcome again!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Sir__Robert
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: Sir__Robert
Quest Points: 150

Postby Sir__Robert » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:41 pm

Thank you! In that case, I'd very much like an in-game invite! Looking forward to logging back in soon and being able to adventure alongside you soon. :-)
Kwuarantine
RS3 Name: Kwuarantine
Quest Points: 264

Postby Kwuarantine » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): "Kwuarantine"
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): Mr. Sir
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: YES
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: YES
Number of quest points completed?: 264
Favorite Quest? Why?: Cook's assistant because nostalgia
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The world wakes...because guthix dies
Total Level?: 1992
How did you learn about our clan?: Lady Klaw
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: depends...if I need to understand him/her or if that person needs help
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: oh yeah
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: absolutely
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: YES
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? not atm
Lady Klaw
RS3 Name: Lady Klaw
Quest Points: 355

Postby Lady Klaw » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:54 pm

Hi Kwuarantine,

I am pleased to accept your application to Clan Quest. Congratulations! I will be happy to invite you in-game shortly :)

I have also approved your offsite account and given it membership to the Runescape Guild. Please post an introduction on our forums and check out our Discord if you haven't already.

Lady Klaw
Geon
RS3 Name: Geon
Quest Points: 405

Postby Geon » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:12 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Geon
Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): he
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quest points completed?: 405
Favorite Quest? Why?: Fate of the Gods or The temple at Senntisten, I am sucker for all Zaros content and lore.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Once upon a slime, it felt a bit redundant and I didn't feel it gave anything of interest to the story. Also, if you missed the event it was about, you'd have no idea what the whole thing was even about.
Total Level?: 2364
How did you learn about our clan?: From a friend
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: depends, for I want to both understand the other and help them as well as I can. So, depends on which they/I need the most at the moment.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can see, with my imagination
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Not necessarily, for to know everything, is to also know everyhting that is to come. And if I know what I do not know, does not necessarily mean that I know all.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Miss Alaska
RS3 Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:44 pm

Hello Geon,

I am happy to accept your application for the RuneScape Guild! Please ask one of the councillors (key ranks) in clan chat for an invite into the clan when you're next in-game.

You're more than welcome to join our Discord server if you haven't already, and post an introduction on this site as well :D
Xabros
RS3 Name: Xabros
Quest Points: 418

Postby Xabros » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):Xabros
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Yes and Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 364
Favorite Quest? Why?: Hero's Welcome because it really started exploring Dragonkin. When I left pre-EoC there wasn't really any lore there.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Nomad's Requiem, enough said
Total Level?: 2128
How did you learn about our clan?: Forums
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Why not walk beside him?
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I'm pyschic
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: My toddler would say yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope, I'm good
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Xabros wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:57 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s):Xabros
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Yes and Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 364
Favorite Quest? Why?: Hero's Welcome because it really started exploring Dragonkin. When I left pre-EoC there wasn't really any lore there.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Nomad's Requiem, enough said
Total Level?: 2128
How did you learn about our clan?: Forums
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Why not walk beside him?
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I'm pyschic
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: My toddler would say yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope, I'm good
Hi Xabros!

I've already said this on the RSOF, but I accept your application to Clan Quest! Welcome aboard!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Moon Eyes
RS3 Name: Moon Eyes
Quest Points: 269

Postby Moon Eyes » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:15 am

Hello! I feel like I have finally found the perfect clan for me. Here is my application!

RuneScape name & previous name(s): Moon Eyes. I first played 10 years ago on another account called "poisonivy707."

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes!

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, always.

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: Yes and my name there is the same as my name in-game~ Moon Eyes.

Total Quest Points?: 269

Favorite Quest? Why?: "Perils of Ice Mountain" because it addresses a topic I care about, which is climate change. Not only are the dwarves a silly humanoid bunch, but the writers have done a good job representing real environmental challenges. I would love to shut down a couple power stations IRL and switch to using solar power! :D

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Totally "Sheep Herder." The sheep would not cooperate. I had a hard time herding them.

Total Level?: 2133

How did you learn about our clan?: I had been looking for a clan that loved lore for awhile. Clan Quest was mentioned by someone on Reddit.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Can I rollerblade or ride a tandem bicycle to carry him? Because that would be my answer.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes being feeling and sensing and knowing are seeing, to me.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I don't think so, because we don't know what we don't know. That is a fact of life!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? None. :D
Miss Alaska

Postby Miss Alaska » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 am

Hi there Moon Eyes! Thank you for posting your application to the RuneScape Guild, I'm happy to approve it for you.

Ask any councillor that's online while you're online to rank you up accordingly in the clan chat. You may also join our Discord server if you haven't already and receive the RS3 guild role in there.

Once your account's established as a RuneScape guild member, you're welcome to post something for yourself in the introductions forum on this offsite so that we can get to know you a little more :D
Moon Eyes
RS3 Name: Moon Eyes
Quest Points: 269

Postby Moon Eyes » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Sweet, thank you so much Miss Alaska! I'm so happy, cheers!!
Jirachis
RS3 Name: Jirachis
Quest Points: 409

Postby Jirachis » Wed May 12, 2021 8:07 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Jirachis
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 409
Favorite Quest? Why?: Plagues End. It unlocks a ton of brilliant content and was a fun quest to do.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably Elemental Workshop, It took me ages to complete, and i had to come back to it like 4 times because I was getting frustrated.
Total Level?: 2785
How did you learn about our clan?: The Forums
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the Man the mile, no man left behind.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Unfortunately no
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No there are always mysteries to solve.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Miss Alaska

Postby Miss Alaska » Wed May 12, 2021 8:15 am

Hello Jirachis!

It's my pleasure to approve your application to Clan Quest's RuneScape Guild. I will assign you this group on the offsite here, organise an invite to the clan in-game, and also extend the option of joining the Clan Quest discord server.

Welcome officially to Clan Quest!
wmpenguin
RS3 Name: wmpenquin
Quest Points: 391

Postby wmpenguin » Sat May 15, 2021 9:36 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): wmpenquin
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes & Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course.
Number of quest points completed?: 391
Favorite Quest? Why?: The World Wakes, I came back to runescape shortly after the Battle of Lumbridge and before The Bird and The Beast, I was really into reading about the lore at this time and completing the quest was a big step in my understanding.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Cold War, Penguins have never done anything to hurt anyone, any information to the contrary is human propaganda.
Total Level?: 2529
How did you learn about our clan?: Runescape subreddit, then stalking looking at Zodiac's account to see what clan he was in.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I mean, free shoes are free shoes so i guess im walking.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: My eyesight is terrible, so closing my eyes is pretty much the same.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, I'm pretty dumb.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
xurdones

Postby xurdones » Sat May 15, 2021 11:22 am

wmpenguin wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 9:36 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): wmpenquin
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course.
Number of quest points completed?: 391
Favorite Quest? Why?: The World Wakes, I came back to runescape shortly after the Battle of Lumbridge and before The Bird and The Beast, I was really into reading about the lore at this time and completing the quest was a big step in my understanding.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Cold War, Penguins have never done anything to hurt anyone, any information to the contrary is human propaganda.
Total Level?: 2529
How did you learn about our clan?: Runescape subreddit, then stalking looking at Zodiac's account to see what clan he was in.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I mean, free shoes are free shoes so i guess im walking.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: My eyesight is terrible, so closing my eyes is pretty much the same.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, I'm pretty dumb.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Hello wmpenguin!

I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you into Clan Quest! If I see you in-game I'll extend an invitation to join there as well, or you can ask any of our Guild Councillors (silver key ranks in Clan Chat) to do so.

I encourage you to post a thread in our introductions forum so we can get to know you a little better, and also to unlock full access to the offsite. Also feel free to join our Discord if you haven't already.

Welcome aboard, and looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
DramaFreee
RS3 Name: DramaFreee
Quest Points: 133

Postby DramaFreee » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:21 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): DramaFreee (old Killerkid049)

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and Yes

Do you accept to become part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes because every voice matters even if I don't agree

Number of quest points completed?: 133 and climbing

Favorite Quest? Why?: Desert Threshers because it the longes one I have done since returning and one step closer to curses

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Smoking Kills because I have done slayer for years and just found out this gives the proper amount of slayer points gerrrr

Total Level?: 2296
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandB / Shane12088
What are you looking for in a clan?: Friendly conversation and fun community
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Stop and talk about why these are the only two options, and find the best solution for the problem. we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Can a blind man live independently? (YES)
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yes, NO, IDK stop talking in my head =)
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, please
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope I have been guesting in the chat for a few weeks now.

Thanks for your time and the community you all have built
Miss Alaska

Postby Miss Alaska » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 am

Hi there DramaFreee,

Thank you for filling in the application! I'm happy to extend invitation to Clan Quest's RuneScape Guild.
I'll assign you the user group for this guild on the offsite here, but please ask any councillors (key ranks) in clan chat to invite you to Clan Quest in-game next time you are about.
You are more than welcome to join our Discord server too if you haven't already.

Make yourself at home :D
JoeTribiani
RS3 Name: JoeTribiani
Quest Points: 165

Postby JoeTribiani » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): JoeTribiani
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Number of quest points completed?: 165
Favorite Quest? Why?: Enter the abyss (wish all quests could be this short)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings End 2 (cause of the light puzzle)
Total Level?: 2766
How did you learn about our clan?: from fenric
What are you looking for in a clan?: People to socialize and play minigames with.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I would help him become able enough to walk the mile himself.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yeah can see the darkness. or sunlight.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: All I Know is I would be stuck in a paradox? Or not?
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Yeah. Do i need to cap or anything?
Questcaping
Pronouns: he/they
RS3 Name: Questcaping
Quest Points: 421

Postby Questcaping » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Welcome, JoeTribiani! Pleased to accept your application -- I'll invite you in-game ASAP. May we have many games of Heist together :P

No requirement to cap! We appreciate those who do, but no obligation at all.
brusky17
RS3 Name: Ninjahokage5
Quest Points: 285

Postby brusky17 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:13 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Ninjahokage5
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Absolutely agree with them.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I accept.
Number of quest points completed?: 301 Quest points
Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer, it was my first big boy quest complete as F2P and I just remember the thrill of putting on a rune platebody for the first time.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: My Arm's Big Adventure, I just didn't see much storyline behind the quest.
Total Level?: 2370
How did you learn about our clan?: Recently came back to RS3 and was scrolling through the forums looking for a social group that supported questing goals.
What are you looking for in a clan?: A great and sociable environment where everyone is looking to help each other.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile, shows grit and lets that man know someone is always there to help him out.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Metaphorically yes, seeing with more than just the eyes is a perspective.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: In a way yes, you're aware of what you don't know so is it really unknown?
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: I am already part of in-game Clan Quest.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”