Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Questcaping
Pronouns: he/they
RS3 Name: Questcaping
Quest Points: 421

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Questcaping » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Hey Re act! Happy to accept your application to Clan Quest! Good to know you're the helpful type :P
re act wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:44 pm
i know nothing for i am a noob

aren't we all

I can invite you in-game whenever you're on, as can any other key rank (members of the Guild Council). In the meantime, feel free to make a thread on our Introductions forum -- doing so will unlock the rest of the clan forums for you!

You can also join our clan Discord if you so wish -- check it out at discord.clanquest.org.

See ya round!
robotwars666
RS3 Name: robotwars666
Quest Points: 414

Postby robotwars666 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:59 pm

runescape name & previous name(s):robotwars666
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by:robot because its shorter
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: i agree
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: defintly
Number of quest points completed?: 413
Favorite Quest? Why?: idk probaly somewhere in guthix/zaros quest line story realy liked those
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: sliske endgame 2 hour maze/elementel workshop 3 this quest gave me a headache
Total Level?: 2883 3080 virtual
How did you learn about our clan?:clan minigame tourmant summer 2020
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:carry i suppose
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:does light from my lamp count xd
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:i think so
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: sory i like clan quest but no
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?: dont think so
Last edited by robotwars666 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Questcaping

Postby Questcaping » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:50 pm

Ay Robot :D Good to see you joining, and not doing so in-game is perfectly fine -- happy to have you as a CQ member regardless!

You can make a post on our Introductions forum if you'd like, and making any post there will give you full access to the offsite -- so you'll be able to see everything on our forums. You're already on our Discord, but have now been given the Members and RS Guild roles. This means you can now do things like join us in our Studio voice chat for livestreams!

Welcome!
Crazylegs722
RS3 Name: Crazylegs722
Quest Points: 3

Postby Crazylegs722 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:16 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Crazylegs722
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes and yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, and respect is key, even if someone says....yelps is the best quest character
Number of quest points completed?: 3, but I have mqc on my main
Favorite Quest? Why?: honestly trying to narrow it down is so difficult but if pressed I would say WGS because after I touched the stone and fought the balance elemental it was honestly the most epic feeling Ive ever had. The story had me hooked from that point on.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably fishing contest, very light on lore
Total Level?: 1947
How did you learn about our clan?: searched forums for clans that love quests
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: *looks at 61 str and noodle arms* probably walk a mile in their shoes
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can see with my heart but nothing without my glasses lol
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: if you know what you don't know, you realize you know nothing
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes please!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? What is the clan policy with spoilers? obviously spoiling fresh content or lore would be rude but if we mention a spoiler about a quest thats been out for a month is that frowned upon?
Shane
Site Admin
RS3 Name: shane12088
Quest Points: 401

Postby Shane » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:39 pm

Hey Crazylegs,

When filing an application to join, we look at the account that will be joining Clan Quest. Unfortunately our threshold is 20% for attaining membership. If you want, you can submit an application to join on your main or you can wait until you hit the 20% threshold.

Thanks for your interest in Clan Quest
Nate
RS3 Name: Nathan_golf
Quest Points: 414

Postby Nate » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:27 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Nathan_golf
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yep
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yep
Number of quest points completed?: 414
Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favor. It's aimless and lighthearted the way RuneScape was meant to be played
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: I'm going to double dip and tie Blood Runs Deep and EW3 at dead last if only to chastise Jagex for their pointless obsession with killing every good/likable character and sliding puzzles.
Total Level?: 2868 (3139)
How did you learn about our clan?: Was Co-host of CMT and became friends with CQ members
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Fastest time wins, your time starts now. Grab the shoes put my hands in them (loophole!), then go for a brisk walk. Less than 8 minutes later, done. Easy.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yep
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Yep, the only way to truly know everything you don't is to know everything
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Noop
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Noop
Questcaping

Postby Questcaping » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Nate, my great mate, I appreciate your applicate! (... application. I guess.)

Glad to see another Rogue Ninja Civ member joining us. A firm inter-clan friendship indeed!

(Excellent loophole usage, by the way. I approve.)

Whenever you see fit, please make a post on our introductions forum to unlock full offsite access. You're already in our Discord, and you're not being invited in-game, so apart from that... wear your shiny new Clan Quest membership with pride! :D
Drizzin
RS3 Name: Drizzin
Quest Points: 369

Postby Drizzin » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:13 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Drizzin

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes of course

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes and always :)

Number of quest points completed?: 369 RS3 and 267 OSRS (took a 5+ yr break on rs3 and 2.5 on osrs, catching up to do!)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home, I remember doing it on release without a guide and loving having to solve the puzzle of the mansion. It was like an escape room met RS lol. I sadly have to admit it also jump scared me back then at least once >.<

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Is there such a thing? Probably, just cant think of a particular one atm lol

Total Level?: 2707 RS3 and 2277 OSRS

How did you learn about our clan?: Your clanmate and my friend of nearly 15 years, Dawna recommended the clan to me :)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends if his shoes fit me

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Imagination is a fantastic thing

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know everything

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes!
Last edited by Drizzin on Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Postby xurdones » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:29 am

Drizzin wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:13 am
Runescape name & previous name(s): Drizzin

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes of course

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes and always :)

Number of quest points completed?: 369 RS3 and 267 OSRS (took a 5+ yr break on rs3 and 2.5 on osrs, catching up to do!)

Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home, I remember doing it on release without a guide and loving having to solve the puzzle of the mansion. It was like an escape room met RS lol. I sadly have to admit it also jump scared me back then at least once >.<

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Is there such a thing? Probably, just cant think of a particular one atm lol

Total Level?: 2707 RS3 and 2277 OSRS

How did you learn about our clan?: Your clanmate and my friend of nearly 15 years, Dawn recommended the clan to me :)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends if his shoes fit me

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Imagination is a fantastic thing

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You can never know everything

Hi Drizzin! I've reviewed your application and am happy to welcome you to Clan Quest! If I see you in-game I'll send you an invite, otherwise feel free to ask any of our Guild Councillors (silver key rank) in our clan chat.

I encourage you to post a thread in our introduction forum so we can get to know you a little better, and so you can unlock full access to the offsite.

Also, I notice that you're also an OSRS player, so you might want to submit an application to join our OSRS guild, which you can do here.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
Crazylegs722
RS3 Name: Crazylegs722
Quest Points: 3

Postby Crazylegs722 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 am

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, and respect is key, even if someone says....yelps is the best quest character
Number of quest points completed?: 110
Favorite Quest? Why?: honestly trying to narrow it down is so difficult but if pressed I would say WGS because after I touched the stone and fought the balance elemental it was honestly the most epic feeling Ive ever had. The story had me hooked from that point on.
Total Level?: 2068
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: *looks at 61 str and noodle arms* probably walk a mile in their shoes
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can see with my heart but nothing without my glasses lol
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: if you know what you don't know, you realize you know nothing
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? What is the clan policy with spoilers? obviously spoiling fresh content or lore would be rude but if we mention a spoiler about a quest thats been out for a month is that frowned upon?
Lady Klaw
RS3 Name: Lady Klaw
Quest Points: 355

Postby Lady Klaw » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:27 pm

Crazylegs722 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 am
Number of quest points completed?: 110
Total Level?: 2068
Hi Crazylegs722,

I am pleased to accept your application to Clan Quest. Congratulations! If you see a key rank online, please give them a nudge to invite you in-game.

I have also approved your offsite account and given it membership to the Runescape Guild. Please post an introduction on our forums and check out our Discord if you haven't already.

In answer to your question: whilst the ban on spoilers is technically lifted after a month of content being released, if anyone in the chat requests not to talk about it then please respect their wish :)

Lady Klaw
Zazacon
RS3 Name: Zazacon
Quest Points: 390

Postby Zazacon » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Zazacon
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes. Yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I accept and of course.
Number of quest points completed?: 390
Favorite Quest? Why?: This is difficult. I really enjoyed the Fremenik and Pirate series along with all the quests filled with humor. However Recipe for Disaster is probably one of my favorites due to the sheer absurdity of it all.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: I suppose something short and unfulfilling like Clock Tower.
Total Level?: 2760
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandB podcast/discord
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Whichever the man would prefer.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Too much
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Now I know nothing.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at the moment.
xurdones
RS3 Name: Xurdones
Quest Points: 450

Postby xurdones » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Zazacon wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:43 pm
Runescape name & previous name(s): Zazacon
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes. Yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I accept and of course.
Number of quest points completed?: 390
Favorite Quest? Why?: This is difficult. I really enjoyed the Fremenik and Pirate series along with all the quests filled with humor. However Recipe for Disaster is probably one of my favorites due to the sheer absurdity of it all.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: I suppose something short and unfulfilling like Clock Tower.
Total Level?: 2760
How did you learn about our clan?: RSBandB podcast/discord
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Whichever the man would prefer.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Too much
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Now I know nothing.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at the moment.
Hi Zazacon! I've reviewed your application and am happy to accept you to Clan Quest! Welcome aboard!

If I see you in-game I'll send you an invitation to formally join the clan, or you can ask any of our Guild Councillors (silver key rank).

I also encourage you to post a thread in our introductions forum so we can get to know you a little better, and to unlock full access to the offsite. Also feel free to join our Discord server if you haven't already.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Saradomin's Book of Wisdom wrote:Thy cause was false,
Thy skills did lack.
See you in Lumbridge
When you get back.
woody 1
RS3 Name: woody 1
Quest Points: 415

Postby woody 1 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:45 am

RuneScape name & previous name(s):
Woody 1, was woodyx

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes

Do you accept to become part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
yes agreed

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?:
Yes

Total Quest Points?:
415, MQP and Taskmaster

Favourite Quest? Why?:
Nomad's Requiem - it was the first quest that really challenged me (when it came out) took me ages to complete the final battle. but a great achievement!

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
One small favour.....

Total Level?:

How did you learn about our clan?:
listening to rsbandb and looking on the forums

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Carry him. don't like verrucas lol

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
yes, all depends on what you call seeing...

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
Self-actualisation is the key

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?

nope, been sat in a PVM clan for a long time and its the wrong place for me.
Draziw
RS3 Name: Draziw
Quest Points: 1
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Terran, Orian-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Prime.

Postby Draziw » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:22 pm

Hey Woody!

Per Gaz's post here:
https://secure.runescape.com/m=forum/fo ... 077,goto,8

Welcome to Clan Quest!
"Am I not destroying my enemies by making them my friends?" -Martin Luther King Jr, attributed to Abraham Lincoln.
"The director of an orchestra makes no sound. His power, such that it is, is only as great as his ability to make everyone else's power to create music better, and to make everyone else work together." -Benjamin Zander
Tim
RS3 Name: Tim2
Quest Points: 418

Postby Tim » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:34 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Tim2, Previous Mli 699.
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He.
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, Yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes.
Number of quest points completed?: 414.
Favorite Quest? Why?: I enjoyed Desperate Measures. It had a good amount of content with a couple of good jokes.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Curse of the Black Stone, I'm not into PVM so the ED were difficult to do by myself.
Total Level?: 2876.
How did you learn about our clan?: Shane and Alex 43.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, Eigengrau.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I'm constantly learning.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.
Last edited by Tim on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Questcaping

Postby Questcaping » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Hey, Tim!

As per Shane's post on the RS Forum recruitment thread, you've been accepted into the clan -- welcome!
Sir__Robert
Pronouns: He/Him
RS3 Name: Sir__Robert
Quest Points: 150

Postby Sir__Robert » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:36 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Sir__Robert There was a month this year with the name SirRobertSr, as I had recently recovered my account and thought my original name was lost forever.

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He/Him
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes.

Number of quest points completed?:150+ I can't log in at the moment, and I had left my RuneMetrics on private when the lockout happened. :-( Will update as soon as I can log back in.

Favorite Quest? Why?: Shield of Arrav, Demon Slayer, and Prince Ali (the original). They were just so fun! I agonized over which gang to join in Shield of Arrav, and eventually used a Tip.It guide to join both. I even had an extra Shield of Arrav in my bank until Jagex took those out sometime in RS2. Demon Slayer was so good, I wrote the incantation to entrap Delrith in my notebooks at school, and committed it to memory for a while. (This was decades ago, so I just recognize it now. lol) And Prince Ali was awesome with the disguise. I was really glad they have a reference to it in the reworked quest.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Imp Catcher. As far as I know, there was only that one stupid imp south of Falador at the time, and his drops were unreliable at best. I had stupid useless beads in my bank for ages while I waited to find the last one.

Total Level?:1779

How did you learn about our clan?: I was looking for a clan to join for the achievements. Imagine my surprise when I found out there was actually a clan for those of us that prioritize questing and achievements!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in his shoes. Empathy is important and far less exhausting than towing an extra person.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Technically, but it's rather limited.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Not at all. But knowing what I don't know certainly helps in starting an internet search or finding a class to get me started.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: If that is a requirement, yes. I have no idea how joining a clan usually works, as this is my first one to actually join.

Last edited by Sir__Robert on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dawna
RS3 Name: Dawna
Quest Points: 274

Postby Dawna » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Dawna

Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by? She

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, I will do my best always to be respectful :)

Number of quest points completed?: 281 RS3 and 279 OSRS

Favorite Quest? Why?: This is tough to answer! Song of the Elves is one of the best quests I've ever experienced, but I love the classic quests such as Mourning's Ends Part 2, Underground Pass, etc.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Rat Catcher or Monkey Madness II. Mostly because of sneaking missions with spotty A.I. mechanics. Neither quest was much fun for technical reasons :(

Total Level?: 2006 Total on OSRS, 1871 Total on RS3. I've been playing osrs off an on since launch and am coming back to RS3 to experience all the new quests and content :)

How did you learn about our clan?: I learned about Quest Clan through google and have been blessed with 3 months of conversations with other members in the OSRS clan!

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Why does this have to be about men? I don't mind wearing another woman's shoes to see how she's lived her life!

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No but I can still hear!

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Define everything. I don't think I'll ever know everything, but it's fun to keep trying!

Miss Alaska
RS3 Name: Miss Alaska
Quest Points: 333

Postby Miss Alaska » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 am

Hi there Dawna! It's my pleasure to accept your application into the RuneScape Guild! I'll invite you to the clan chat promptly as per our discussion in-game.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”