Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Vi Nightshade
Pronouns: Vi
RS3 Name: ViNightshade
Quest Points: 374

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Vi Nightshade » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:58 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Current name: ViNightshade Previous name: GisaGhoul, Nyarlathotea
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He normally, she when I'm roleplaying as my RS3 character
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I read through some of the wiki, including the rules and code of ethics. I am in agreement.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, I do.
Number of quest points completed?: 374
Favorite Quest? Why?: I'm so torn on this. My favorite quest has got to be the Myreque quest series. I know it's cheating, but I really enjoyed the narration, the actual story, how the real story was hidden and how the Adventurer found out the real truth was just awesome. Learning about the Icyene and Werewolves and Vampyrum and actually unlocking making Blood Runes and the use of the Sunspear was so much fun!!
BUT then through learning about how the Vampyres were created, I got to Zaros. And through Zaros I learned about Azzanadra and the Mahjarrat and did their questline and LOVED IT! So, I love both. I guess I did not answer the question hahahahaha
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Elemental Workshop series - I don't know if I'm too dumb but I just COULD NOT do the puzzles by myself. I had to use a wiki for them.
Total Level?: 2503 (2534)
How did you learn about our clan?: I met Tyco randomly in Priffdinas and we started chatting. We did not stop lol
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carrying the man lets me walk in his shoes, as well as get his first hand experience. I am also helping him because for some reason he cannot walk.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: See this is tricky because what we actually "see" is how brain processes light, which we don't actually know if it's really how things are. If it is just about light, then you see the lack of it, which is also seeing I guess. Hmmmmmmmmm.....
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, while it is impossible to know everything, knowing that I do not know just makes me WANT to keep knowing more and more things.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Don't you have to be invited in-game to be part of the clan? or is there some other way?
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Is there a way to include spanish-speaking players? I know just one, and he doesnt even play anymore.
Questcaping
Pronouns: he/they
RS3 Name: Questcaping
Quest Points: 421

Postby Questcaping » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 am

Welcome to Clan Quest, Vi Nightshade -- we'll be happy to have ya in the clan! Tyco's too good at talking, hah.

You do have to be invited in-game, but I'll be able to do this immediately after accepting your application (as I'm doing now). Once you're in, feel free to post an introduction in the introductions subforum!
lexie10
RS3 Name: lexie10
Quest Points: 200

Postby lexie10 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:35 am

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): she
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes :)
Number of quest points completed?: 200
Favorite Quest? Why?: Call of the Ancestors because I got to be a goebie and I LOVE goebies
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: monkey madness, frustrated me
Total Level?: 2329
How did you learn about our clan?: Vinightshade & Questcaping
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry him so he wouldnt be tired
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You can see the back of your eyelids
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Pantomath. A pantomath is a person who wants to know and knows everything. - Google
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope i bugged Questcapping already :)
Questcaping

Postby Questcaping » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:37 am

Welcome, lexie10 -- good to see ya here, and thanks for bugging me in-game :P

You've been accepted into the clan! Take a look around the Introductions forum and post your own if you want, and/or join our Discord to say hi there!
Canis Rufus
RS3 Name: Canis Rufus1
Quest Points: 401

Postby Canis Rufus » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:36 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Canis Rufus1
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 401
Favorite Quest? Why?: Hard to pick, Missing Presumed Death was nice, mostly because I like Icthlarin as a character so a quest involving him is always good.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Nomad's Requiem. It's the oposite of the kind of quest I like. challenge is rearding, but it seemed to mistake "hard" for "good" and went all out to be as hard as possible, offering very little else and forgetting that it should be enjoyable as well as challenging.
Total Level?: 2802 (2846 virtual)
How did you learn about our clan?: Randomly browsing the RS clan forums after my pervious clan fell apart.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on his shoe size and how much he weighs :P
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Literaly no, but philisophicaly I could make up some waffle about the eye of the mind if you like.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: The more you know you don't know the wiser you become. Perfectly demonstrated by Unseen Univeristy where students arrive knowing they know everything and leave admitting there is much they don't know. That knowlege passing from them into the fabric of the university where it is carefully dried and stored.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes please.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I've been hanging around as a guest in the clan chat for a while, I think they've mostly been answered, but I'll ask if I think of any.
Questcaping

Postby Questcaping » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:36 pm

Hey there! I've seen you guesting a lot, to the point where I almost thought you were a clannie when seeing you round the digsites -- time to make that official, eh? :D

(Good taste in quests, and in good dog gods!)

I'm happy to accept you into Clan Quest -- I'll seek you out in-game for the in-game side of the acceptance! Feel free to post an introduction on the Introductions subforum, and join our Discord as well if you'd like -- there's always a lot happening on there.

Welcome aboard!
Earendil20
RS3 Name: Earendil20
Quest Points: 447

Postby Earendil20 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:17 pm

Just making two posts.
Earendil20
RS3 Name: Earendil20
Quest Points: 447

Postby Earendil20 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm

So that I have access to the rest of the forum. Will gladly delete these after.
Aearil
Pronouns: She/her
RS3 Name: Aearil
Quest Points: 413

Postby Aearil » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi all! Was just accepted into Clan Quest, and made an account here! Could I please be activated?
Aearil
Pronouns: She/her
RS3 Name: Aearil
Quest Points: 413

Postby Aearil » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:17 pm

second post... activate!
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Welcome to Clan Quest. Happy to have ya!
cortey
RS3 Name: cortey
Quest Points: 341

Postby cortey » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Cortey
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Read and agree.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, that's what family is all about.
Number of quest points completed?: 326
Favorite Quest? Why?: Rum Deal - I mean... who doesn't like a good bottle of rum, am i right?
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Needle Skips - My ocd made me need to get all the words and I didn't just want to look up the answers. It was too difficult and not a fun quest. The story was just ok at best.
Total Level?: 2195
How did you learn about our clan?: Google search
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I'd be fine to carry him, as long as he still lends me his shoes.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Sometimes when I stare at something bright then close my eyes, then I see shiny blinky lights on the backs of my eyelids.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Uhh... Hi, my name is Schrodinger. Guess how many cats I have.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: I'm currently guesting in-game clan chat. Would love to join.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Will there be bacon?
cortey
RS3 Name: cortey
Quest Points: 341

Postby cortey » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:24 pm

I hear there is a clan Discord channel. I use that more. Could I get an invite link to that also? :)
Ytse
RS3 Name: Ytse/Marimba
Quest Points: 3

Postby Ytse » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:57 pm

Hey Cortey,

Your application looks good - welcome to the clan! Meet up with me or another silver key rank to get an invite and to verify your QP for a full ranking.

I'll PM you the discord details. Welcome to Clan Quest!
Poitato
RS3 Name: poitato
Quest Points: 363

Postby Poitato » Thu May 28, 2020 11:36 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): poitato
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I have and yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I do
Number of quest points completed?: 363
Favorite Quest? Why?: Gower Quest, cause CABBAGES !
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground pass, cause I had to crush a unicorn with a boulder
Total Level?: cb 138
How did you learn about our clan?: Runescape Forums
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: only if he wears crocs ?
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: If you close both eyes, they see black. If you close one eye, it sees nothing.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I don't even know what I don't know.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: I have been invited
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Maybe
GodShaman
Pronouns: He/His/Him
RS3 Name: GodShaman
Quest Points: 355

Postby GodShaman » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:36 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Current name: GodShaman. Previous name: Axe Fisher99
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I have read them and agree to them.
Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: I've created one and my name is GodShaman
Total Quest Points?: 297
Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer. I first created my account over 10 years ago and was a f2p player for a long time. I remember completing dragon slayer and feeling like I'd done the hardest thing in the game and that I was the best player in RS. I actually only refound my account about 2 weeks ago and it's been very nostalgic going back over those memories.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favour. It's just so long!
Total Level?: Skill level 1916.
How did you learn about our clan?: State Bird was killing me at the cursed wisp colony because he assumed I was a bot. When I ran away praying protect from magic he apologised and asked me to join the clan.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, your eyes still work, there is just nothing to see.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You cannot know what you do not know by definition. The set of things you know is finite but the set of things you do not know is infinite. The important thing is how to get from one to the other.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No, it just all looks great!
Shane
Site Admin
RS3 Name: shane12088
Quest Points: 401

Postby Shane » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:45 am

Hi GodShaman

Happy to report that I can accept your application :) I or another of our officers will add you in-game. I've also added you to the guild on Discord as well.

At this point I recommend you post an introduction in the introductions forum. Welcome aboard.
Ques ter
RS3 Name: Ques ter
Quest Points: 278

Postby Ques ter » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:53 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Current name: Ques ter / Prev name: Digi mon
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?):Nope
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:Yes, and yes I agree with them.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Ofcourse.
Number of quest points completed?:278
Favorite Quest? Why?: Birthright of the dwarves, just really enjoy the dwarf story lines.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:One small favor, wasn't a small favor... lol.
Total Level?:2765
How did you learn about our clan?:Examined someone with a MQC.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Depends on the situation, if the man needs a little pickmeup ofc I would carry the man. Although it's always good to see life through another persons perspective so you have a better understanding of the world as a whole.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you see the inside of your eye lids.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, I am actually. :)
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Currently no, I'm sure questions might arise later, but everyone seems chill so shouldn't be a issue.
Borosouro
RS3 Name: Borosouro
Quest Points: 425

Postby Borosouro » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:21 am

Hey Ques ter,

Thanks for applying to the RuneScape Guild of Clan Quest! I've examined your application and it looks like everything is in place. I (or another Guild Council member) will meet you in game so you can join and obtain the appropriate rank.

Welcome to Clan Quest! Have fun, and don't forget that you can join our Discord server from the icon at the top of this page.
A faithful servant of Saradomin, wandering the world in search of quests and lore.
TerenAldon
RS3 Name: Teren Aldon
Quest Points: 398

Postby TerenAldon » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:33 pm

If you are still taking the applications...

Runescape name & previous name(s): Teren Aldon (previously Tatsuhik0)
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Yes, absolutely.
Number of quest points completed?: 398
Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer - Classic Runescape quest with great rewards and quest line.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sliske's Endgame - so far, I still haven't been able to get past stage 2 of the boss fight (a little selfish, I know..)
Total Level?: 2273
How did you learn about our clan?: Searching the forums for questing clans.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile - too often people fail to understand others' points of view.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes - "seeing" goes more than what you can physically observe.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No - but it's the best way to start in the pursuit of new knowledge.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at this time.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”