Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

AlwaysNub
RS3 Name: AlwaysNub
Quest Points: 384

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby AlwaysNub » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:42 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): AlwaysNub
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): she
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes/yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quest points completed?: 64
Favorite Quest? Why?: Back to the Freezer (done on a different account) - I like the humor in it, especially the Tardis
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sliske's Endgame (different acct) - the maze...
Total Level?: 446
How did you learn about our clan?: ran across it several years ago when looking for help with Shield of Arrav/ Heroes
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in his shoes - Carrying is too difficult.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Only if what you do not know is nothing.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I'm sure many will come up - I'll address them as they do.
POP O
RS3 Name: Pop O
Quest Points: 399

Postby POP O » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 am

welcome alwaysnub, app done
Dothal Detra
RS3 Name: Dothal_Detra
Quest Points: 181

Postby Dothal Detra » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Dothal Detra

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Yes

Number of quest points completed?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Murder Mystery

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
One Peircing Note. Not a fan of VO in Runescape

Total Level?:

How did you learn about our clan?:
Lord Earth

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Carry the man

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:
Yes

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
No
Earth
Site Admin
RS3 Name: Lord Earth
Quest Points: 1337

Postby Earth » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am

Welcome, Dothal!
Formount
RS3 Name: Elder Shaper
Quest Points: 152

Postby Formount » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:32 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Elder Shaper, AlexofAngels
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Definitely.
Number of quest points completed?: 152
Favorite Quest? Why?: Plague's End. Maybe i'm just biased but I had quest cape years ago on an old character and wanted so badly to see the elf city, I was so excited to finally see it added.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass because I just kept falling over and over and over on my old character. It was more enjoyable with surefooted aura lol.
Total Level?: 2110
How did you learn about our clan?: Was asking around in game for a clan and a member pointed me to this one.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I have always been able to sympathize with people and everything they have been through fairly well so I would say I tend to try to walk beside them.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: who needs eyes to see when you have books?
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You certainly don't know everything, but you are aware of what you don't know so you are one step closer to learning it.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.
Omega
RS3 Name: Omega
Quest Points: 410

Postby Omega » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:39 am

Welcome to the clan, Elder Shaper!
ImperialSunlight
RS3 Name: Daldur
Quest Points: 396

Postby ImperialSunlight » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:15 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Daldur (there were others long ago, but this name is the only one I know)
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): They or He both work
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, indeed
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 248
Favorite Quest? Why?: The Fremnik Trials are up there, though Desert Treasure probably exceeds it in my memory. Can't say whether either hold up, its been so long
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: This is a hard one. I'm not sure I could say without looking through a lot of the list. A lot of them have high points that make up for any problems. If I had to choose, it would probably be The Needle Skips. Though I liked the story elements of that one, the gameplay was not the best in my opinion.
Total Level?: 2110
How did you learn about our clan?: The Runescape Forums post
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: The former, given that I'm weak and have fairly average men's shoe size.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You can still understand, which is usually enough. And then there's those swirly bits.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Know—err. No. Not unless you know everything anyway.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at present
ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 430

Postby ILikeSlayer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 am

Heyo Daldur, and welcome to Clan Quest~!

Why don't you post an introduction so that everyone can get to know you ;)
PeachyReborn
RS3 Name: Peachy xo
Quest Points: 259

Postby PeachyReborn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): PeachyReborn
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 209
Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness because it was a huge goal of mine when I was younger
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Beneath cursed tides, because ive done tutorial island so many times, i didnt need to do it again
Total Level?: 2383
How did you learn about our clan?: Clan Vex at Priff
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, darkness
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes definitely
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
ShamrockSage
RS3 Name: ShamrockSage
Quest Points: 405

Postby ShamrockSage » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Heyo, this is ShamrockSage and I'm looking forward to being part of the clan. Started RuneScape late 2005. The quests are what kept me interested all this time so when I found TycoElf advertising a questing clan I was thrilled. Got my quest cape a few years back but don't recall when that was exactly. Anywho, glad to be here and wish I had known about the clan earlier.
Kedgeworth
RS3 Name: Kedgeworth
Quest Points: 409

Postby Kedgeworth » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:24 am

Heya!

Thanks for letting me in. I'm Kedgeworth, looking forward to doing.. questy things.
Yes.
Right.

Should be fun!
Acroniac
RS3 Name: Acroniac
Quest Points: 318

Postby Acroniac » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:54 am

Hi All!

Runescape name & previous name(s): Acronia / Acroniac
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): She
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Absolutely!
Number of quest points completed?: 318
Favorite Quest? Why?: Tears of Guthix (Because the struggle was real)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Tears of Guthix (Same as above)
Total Level?: 2330
How did you learn about our clan?: A Google search!
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man, because if he's wearing heels, there's no way.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: The inside of my eyelids, yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Not even close.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Already invited!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?: Nope! Just happy to be in a clan again after 5 years of not playing!
Last edited by Acroniac on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILikeSlayer

Postby ILikeSlayer » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Hey Acroniac, welcome to clan quest~! Feel free to post an introduction in the right place so that you'll gain access to the whole forums!
Pony Picker
RS3 Name: Pony Picker
Quest Points: 409

Postby Pony Picker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Pony Picker

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I have. I agree.

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: My answer is yes.

Number of quest points completed?: 409

Favorite Quest? Why?: Lord of Vampyrium - I really enjoyed the Myreque quest line and I so enjoy the Carnifis atmosphere.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Rat Catchers - Those kittens are cursed. My kittens kept dying because I didn't play with them. I was so frustrated.

Total Level?: 2702 (virtual 2747)

How did you learn about our clan?: Google told me, when I wanted to know if any quest-related RS clans existed.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: We carry. The mile is best travelled in company.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: When reality stops, imagination begins.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: All I know for certain is that I know nothing.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Very much so!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?: I don't think I have as of right now. I am on a mission to obtain my master quest cape and I hope to travel "the mile" in likeminded company ;-)
ILikeSlayer

Postby ILikeSlayer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am

Hey Pony Picker (love the name by the way), welcome to Clan Quest, and my apologies for the long wait. When you are online, feel free to join the clan chat and ask for an invite! In the mean time, feel free to post an introduction so that we can get to know you!
n0s4n1ty
RS3 Name: n0s4n1ty
Quest Points: 398

Postby n0s4n1ty » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:03 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): N0s4n1ty, Dark Heylo, DarkHeylo

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, and yes.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes.

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created?: N0s4n1ty

Total Quest Points?: 398

Favorite Quest? Why?: The entire penquin series. Why? The hilarity of it all.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Menephos series. Not for the quests themselves, but for the reputation grind which I am still doing to unlock them.

Total Level?: Currently 2552 virtual.

How did you learn about our clan?: RS B and B podcast

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I'd rather he hop on the back of my motorbike and traverse in style.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: of course, "I see", said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I know enough to know I know nothing.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
ILikeSlayer

Postby ILikeSlayer » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:35 am

Hey N0s4n1ty, welcome to Clan Quest! Feel free to post an introduction in the appropriate place so that we can get to know you! You can ask any online officer to invite you to the clan.
KeithLard
RS3 Name: KeithLard
Quest Points: 192

Postby KeithLard » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:31 pm

SRS name & previous name(s): KeithLard

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yess

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I accept

Total Quest Points?:193

Favorite Quest? Why?: Mournings End Pt 2, Was a goal from the start i guess

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:Broken Home, Still haven't done it!!!

Total Level?: 2502

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: All of em!

How did you learn about our clan?: Peachy told me about it

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Uber

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Dont have eyes, lost em

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Seems Ygritte became a philosopher (if you know you know)

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 26th of December

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah all sweet
POP O
RS3 Name: Pop O
Quest Points: 399

Postby POP O » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:33 pm

woot, welcome keith app done!
Mr Bionical
Quest Points: 187

Postby Mr Bionical » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:51 pm

welcome! hope you stay active.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”