Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

reyonic
RS3 Name: reyonic
Quest Points: 176

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby reyonic » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:34 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): reyonic

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes I agree

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 176

Favorite Quest? Why?: Fremennik Trials. It was involved and really tough when I first played RS.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything that requires mining because I hate mining.

Total Level?: 1375

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: PVM / PKing

How did you learn about our clan?: Somewhere on reddit looking for help with heros quest.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry a mile. I would at least have gained something for walking a mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can see the back of my eye lids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: If I also continued to know what I already know then yes?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): Month: Cook's Assistant Day: Bear your Soul

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Hoods Reyonic! Application approved. Welcome to the OSRS Clan Quest
Hip Knight
RS3 Name: Hip Knight
Quest Points: 203

Postby Hip Knight » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):
Hip Knight

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Yes

Total Quest Points?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
One Small Favour. I remember when this quest was released, my best friend and I took weeks trying to complete it. When I did it on my osrs account I was able to go through it in one sitting and it brought back fond memories.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Underground Pass. The giant cave with the thin rocks to walk on was so frustrating! I fell so many times! It wasn't even scary because the dwarves would give you food so I wasn't afraid of dying. Environmental hazards should be life threatening or else they just become tedious in my opinion. The frozen wind during Desert Treasure is a good example.

Total Level?:

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Questing and the skilling required to do the quests. Achievement diaries are nice to accomplish, but they don't offer the narrative that a quest can. One day I'd like to try bossing, but my combat level has a little ways to go.

How did you learn about our clan?:
Reddit

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Depends on how heavy he is, but I'd probably prefer to carry him and allow him to tell me about what it's like to walk in his shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Only with my mind's eye.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No, knowing that you don't know something is different from knowing it. I know I don't know calculus, therefor there is more for me to learn and I cannot claim to know everything.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Is there a discord?
Do yall have clan events?
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 am

Hoods Hip Knight! Application approved. Welcome to OSRS Clan Quest!

Currently we're still growing our OSRS roster, but once in a blue moon we do have some events like "Hide and Seek" and group bossing.

Hope to see you in-game!
ToxicRival
RS3 Name: ToxicQuests
Quest Points: 293

Postby ToxicRival » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:06 am

OSRS name & previous name(s):
ToxicRival

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
I have read the rules and I do agree with them.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
I accept.

Total Quest Points?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Dragon Slayer I - This was the ultimate goal back in the day as a f2p player and it just has that spark in my memory.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
One small favor - More like 50 big favors!

Total Level?:

Quester

How did you learn about our clan?:
I was looking for advice on DS2 and found it on google.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
I would rather walk in another mans shoes than carry them. Id lose my own strength attempting to carry someone else through their struggles. The best you can do is to guide them in the right path.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
No

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
No

Additional:
The Skeezer helped me out on DS2 and got me setup to create this application.
I am 1 quest away from getting the quest cape. I still need to do MM2.
michkx1
Quest Points: 90

Postby michkx1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello this is blacka o g
I Was wondering if I could apply for a friendly. Rank
I'm in this quest for over a month now and really. Enjoy the talks in the chat. I don't feel like leaving any time.
Im playing everyday and making good progress. Thanks all and I look forward to see you guys in game. Let's make. Some progress
Dogsnow MKII
RS3 Name: IRDifferent
Quest Points: 269

Postby Dogsnow MKII » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:49 am

michkx1 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:54 pm
Hello this is blacka o g
I'm in this quest for over a month now and really. Enjoy the talks in the chat. I don't feel like leaving any time.
Im playing everyday and making good progress. Thanks all and I look forward to see you guys in game. Let's make. Some progress
Hey Blacka, Could you please apply with the template here: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/f ... 402,goto,1

Thank you for the interest! but this is the RS3 thread :)
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:57 am

Dogsnow MKII wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:49 am
michkx1 wrote:
Hello this is blacka o g
Hey Blacka, Could you please apply with the template here: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/f ... 402,goto,1

This is Old School thread D:

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Dogsnow MKII

Postby Dogsnow MKII » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:27 am

Choto 3000 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:57 am
Dogsnow MKII wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:49 am
michkx1 wrote:
Hello this is blacka o g

This is Old School thread D:
Yikes I am a tad blind... Someone take me to the optometrist

Blacka, if you could please use the template provided in the first few posts in this thread. I'll also message you in game when I see you.

Apologies for the misinformation from my blind self. :lol: :oops:
Phatash14
RS3 Name: Phatash14
Quest Points: 190

Postby Phatash14 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:43 am

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: i have read and agree.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: sure do

Total Quest Points?:190

Favorite Quest? Why?: Sheep Herder, super easy

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: cooks's assistant, long and boring.

Total Level?: 1622

How did you learn about our clan?: IRDifferent

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry the man

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no, if you are aware of what you dont know about, you have more to learn.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild

Postby Choto 3000 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:16 pm

byronglync wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:46 pm
Old School Runescape requires a member account, right?

I play the up-to-date version of Runescape every once in a while. Great fun, and in my personal opinion, more so than oldschool Runescape.

Dont you like the new features they are adding? Or is it mostly for the nostalgia feeling? which Id understand.
Hey Bryon! You dont need a member account for Old School. Regarding fun, it largely depends on each person's gaming style. Say, you could check our Clan chat in-game (Clan Quest) and have a chat with us!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Airplane
Quest Points: 196

Postby Airplane » Tue May 07, 2019 6:04 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Booing

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 194

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer for the nostalgia, Contact! because of the setting

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Imp Catcher - no real plot, no real effort, no real reward

Total Level?: 1526

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Questing or minigames

How did you learn about our clan?: Google let me to official RS forums

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in another man's shoes - I'm not that strong ...

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Nope.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, only that I know very little I suppose

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah, you seem nice.
plunder_unit
RS3 Name: plunder unit
Quest Points: 326

Postby plunder_unit » Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm

I am already a member of clan quest on my rs3 main Plunder unit. but as I play osrs more this is my application.

OSRS name & previous name(s): I Farm On Rs

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course

Total Quest Points?: 203 (I'm a zerk)

Favorite Quest? Why?: MEP2 - The light puzzle is one of the best puzzles on runescape (shame about the shades/agility)

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Zogre Flesh Eaters - I feel the poison on stats feels forced and unfun.

Total Level?: 1730

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Skiller -> Quester -> PVM -> PVP. Skilling and questing are very closely joint, wish there were more quests I could do.

How did you learn about our clan?: I met Vodka B at the first Runefest and became a member since then.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Only the light.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, I can know of a subject matter but not the details.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 22/11

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.
Sugam
RS3 Name: 2
Quest Points: 69

Postby Sugam » Wed May 15, 2019 12:32 am

plunder_unit wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm
I am already a member of clan quest on my rs3 main Plunder unit. but as I play osrs more this is my application.

OSRS name & previous name(s): I Farm On Rs

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Of course

Total Quest Points?: 203 (I'm a zerk)

Favorite Quest? Why?: MEP2 - The light puzzle is one of the best puzzles on runescape (shame about the shades/agility)

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Zogre Flesh Eaters - I feel the poison on stats feels forced and unfun.

Total Level?: 1730

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Skiller -> Quester -> PVM -> PVP. Skilling and questing are very closely joint, wish there were more quests I could do.

How did you learn about our clan?: I met Vodka B at the first Runefest and became a member since then.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Only the light.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, I can know of a subject matter but not the details.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 22/11

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.
application accepted welcome :D
Dogsnow MKII

Postby Dogsnow MKII » Thu May 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Airplane wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:04 am
OSRS name & previous name(s): Booing

Total Quest Points?: 194

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer for the nostalgia, Contact! because of the setting

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Imp Catcher - no real plot, no real effort, no real reward

Total Level?: 1526

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Questing or minigames

How did you learn about our clan?: Google let me to official RS forums

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in another man's shoes - I'm not that strong ...

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Nope.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, only that I know very little I suppose

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah, you seem nice.
Welcome to the Clan! :)
Doobz007
RS3 Name: Doobz007
Quest Points: 155

Postby Doobz007 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:02 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Doobz007, Dewbeeee

Total Quest Points?: 155

Favorite Quest? Why?: Waterfall Quest, easy starting stats.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Don't have a particular least favorite.

Total Level?: 1742

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: pvm

How did you learn about our clan?: IRL friends with The Skeezer for 2+ years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): November 27th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Dogsnow MKII

Postby Dogsnow MKII » Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am

Doobz007 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:02 pm
OSRS name & previous name(s): Doobz007, Dewbeeee

Total Quest Points?: 155

Favorite Quest? Why?: Waterfall Quest, easy starting stats.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Don't have a particular least favorite.

Total Level?: 1742

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: pvm

How did you learn about our clan?: IRL friends with The Skeezer for 2+ years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): November 27th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
Doobz007, Welcome to the clan!
KatieLW19
RS3 Name: Gladys Canby
Quest Points: 33

Postby KatieLW19 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Choto 3000 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 pm
==========
PSA: If you're already a member of another of Clan Quest's guilds and want to join, just post in this thread with the Guild's name, your in-game name, and your total quest points. Be certain not to miss any points so we can do the proper ranking.
==========

Guild's name: RS Guild (RuneScape 3)
In-Game Name: Gladys Canby (btw, it's a pun - "Glad as Can be")
Quest Points: 0 ... (I've only finished Tutorial Island... I mean, that's going to change soon, though...)
Dionoxys
RS3 Name: DIonoxys
Quest Points: 26

Postby Dionoxys » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:24 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):DIonoxys

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes!

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Of course!

Total Quest Points?:57

Favorite Quest? Why?:Monkey Madness 1 I like the epic build up helping the gnomes out

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:waterfall quest because i got super frustrated with fire giants killing me lol

Total Level?:848

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:Questing,pvm

How did you learn about our clan?:The Skeezer

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Ill walk the mile if I get my shoes back at the end of it.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:Can a bat see when its eyes are open? Me personally no but I got money on the bat

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: if there is not something to know i don't know it

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):january 23rd

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?Not particularly but excited to be here!
Dionoxys
RS3 Name: DIonoxys
Quest Points: 26

Postby Dionoxys » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:34 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):DIonoxys

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes!

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:Of course!

Total Quest Points?:57

Favorite Quest? Why?:Monkey Madness 1 I like the epic build up helping the gnomes out

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:waterfall quest because i got super frustrated with fire giants killing me

Total Level?:848

How did you learn about our clan?:The Skeezer Invited me in one day and everyone was super nice

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:Carry the man halfway then i get to use his shoes halfway

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: only when there's noise

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:If I don't learn everything surely there will be something i do not know

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):jan 23rd

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?Nope just happy to be here!

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”