This forum contains information and discussions regarding the Clan Citadels.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, RS - Guild Council

jrnedraw
RS3 Name: jrnedraw
Quest Points: 347

Postby jrnedraw » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

When are we going to get a warden to make avatar???? This is the second tick of citadel that we have yet to get avatar. What is the problem???? :(
Tohtli
RS3 Name: Tohtli
Quest Points: 42

Re: Avatar????

Postby Tohtli » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm

We have the avatar now, you can see him at the citadel park, there is the habitat.

I was talking with Draz because only him had the permissions to customize it. As soon as we have it ready we can start using it.

All the coordinators are designated as avatar wardens, so they can take it with them.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu"

Tohtli

Postby Tohtli » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

The avatar is active now, Lizbeth is learning from it, and I hope she will post what she learned, so we can all learn about it.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu"

jrnedraw
RS3 Name: jrnedraw
Quest Points: 347

Postby jrnedraw » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you. Thank you. :D
Lizbeth
RS3 Name: LizBeth
Quest Points: 389

Postby Lizbeth » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes, we have our clan avatar and it's a cutie. It would be nice to give it a name, too. Quite an honor to be the first to summon it. :heart:

I don't know who customized the one that I summoned, but the first screenie was how it looked. The High Council and Low Council will get their chance to customize it any way they like.

Then the second screenie, Mock Turtle (Dom) changed the way it looked to his liking. It had a cheerful appeal to it.

Perhaps, the other councilors (aka wardens) could add their own screenies here. Particularly the interfaces and choices so the clan could see it. I was only able to capture a few. I'll do better next time. Still a learning phase here.

Five of us (Tohtli, Infinity, Perforo, GB-Nadex, and I) were gathering stones for the fountain customization and I activated the avatar to gather the type of resource we were doing. So, it was actually gathering along with us. We were able to reach the amount needed in no time. All of us had that circle thingy around our feet which was the same as the avatar's whenever it was giving us a boost. It also gave out a hissing sound.

In this one, some of us were smithing and the avatar was giving us extra xp. Thank you for being so patient, Dom. :D
Last edited by Lizbeth on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's not easy to be me: Show
Liz: "There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone."

Beth: "You know it's been a good day, when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys."

Guthix: The longer we live the more we realise that all things come to an end and that nothing is truly forever.

Cireon: Image

Lizbeth

Postby Lizbeth » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 pm

The following screenies are all interfaces and choices. Click on the last 3 to make it bigger. Questions...ask Tohtli...lol! Please feel free to ask questions or give suggestions. This is our clan avatar so that means every member should benefit from it.

Cheers!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz: "There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone."

Beth: "You know it's been a good day, when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys."

Guthix: The longer we live the more we realise that all things come to an end and that nothing is truly forever.

MsKonnan10
Site Admin
RS3 Name: MsKonnan10
Quest Points: 409

Postby MsKonnan10 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

INVISIBLE AVATARS:

Okay, we have three clan avatars now.
Sometimes there seems to be a problem or possible glitch with them.
Today I heard gardenchick looking for the avatar and asking in cc if it was out. She wanted to pay her weekly buffs.
When it seemed that the avatars were all in the citadel, but chick could not find or see them, I went to the habatat pool to see what was going on.
When I got there, I see all 3 avatars, and an orange dot - but gardenchick was "invisible"
We talked and then she said she could now see the avatars after I arrived. After about 1 1/2 minutes of this, I could finally see Gardenchick.
So there is a real "time lapse" when things sometimes are invisible around that habitat pool. Guess we just have to persist and wait until we can make it work, or until this maybe gets remedied in some future update.
Anyone else having this problem?
MsK.
MsKonnan10
Site Admin

Postby MsKonnan10 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

AVATAR CUSTOMIZATIONS/APPEARANCE:

With 3 avatars now, it can be confusing as to which one is which.
There are two slightly different ones for skilling, with only one having the +10% for experience when capping in the citadel.
There is one programmed more for fighting and combat.

Could we list here what customization "appearance" they will have, and then leave them that way? Just to make it easier and quicker to find the one we want. At the present time, I think each avatar warden can change the customization appearance any way they want.

MsK.
Msk.
The Grandmotha, Clan Quest Consigliere, (The Clan Council and Guild Council)

: Show

Noobness:
You'll probably find that it suits your book
To be a bit smarter than you look,
Observe that the easiest way by far
Is to act a bit dumber than you are.
(quoted from Grooks, by Piet Hein)
|
~!~

Live and let live.
Never hurt another person, unnecessarily.
~!~
Tohtli

Postby Tohtli » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

MsKonnan10 wrote:INVISIBLE AVATARS:

Okay, we have three clan avatars now.
Sometimes there seems to be a problem or possible glitch with them.
Today I heard gardenchick looking for the avatar and asking in cc if it was out. She wanted to pay her weekly buffs.
When it seemed that the avatars were all in the citadel, but chick could not find or see them, I went to the habatat pool to see what was going on.
When I got there, I see all 3 avatars, and an orange dot - but gardenchick was "invisible"
We talked and then she said she could now see the avatars after I arrived. After about 1 1/2 minutes of this, I could finally see Gardenchick.
So there is a real "time lapse" when things sometimes are invisible around that habitat pool. Guess we just have to persist and wait until we can make it work, or until this maybe gets remedied in some future update.
Anyone else having this problem?
MsK.
It has happen to Ytse and me. Seems like sometimes non avatar wardens can't see the avatars at the habitat, until a warden goes to the citadel, then they can see the avatars.

Dirty Rain
RS3 Name: Dirty Rain
Quest Points: 338

Postby Dirty Rain » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

MsKonnan10 wrote: Could we list here what customization "appearance" they will have, and then leave them that way? Just to make it easier and quicker to find the one we want. At the present time, I think each avatar warden can change the customization appearance any way they want.

MsK.
1) 'Firey'

Buffs:
- XP Boost
- Citadel Boost
- Double Familiar Timer

2) 'Aqua'

Buffs:
- Heal Over Time
- Resurrection
- Protector (Shield)

3) 'Hybrid'

Buffs:
- XP Boost
- Citadel Boost
- Auto Ort Collect

Rainn
Ignore the negative things you can't change, but change the negative things you can't ignore.
'Don't let go. Never give up, it's such a wonderful life ♫' ~ HURTS
Lizbeth

Postby Lizbeth » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Thank you, Rainn, for posting the 3 avatars and their buffs. We can take out all 3 avatars at the same time, right? So, if the 2 skilling avatars are out, 1 could be assigned to auto ort collect? It's really quite annoying to stop skilling (e.g fletching) just to pick up the dang orts.

Dirty Rain

Postby Dirty Rain » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 pm

I wish Runescape was that simple, Liz...

You can have only one avatar on each world, with the exception for citadel, which has an unlimited amount of avatars that can be summoned. So technically you could do that if you would be fletching in the citadel, with another warden to take out a second avatar. But since we only got 2 avatars with XP boost and one of those has the Auto Ort, that would leave w66 without xp bonus. Avatar dilemma's...

Rainn
Ignore the negative things you can't change, but change the negative things you can't ignore.
MsKonnan10
Site Admin

Postby MsKonnan10 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks Rain...that solves the naming problem and everything.
We just need everyone to have a look here so they will know who's who.
:lol!:
MsK.
Msk.

Noobness:
|
~!~

Live and let live.
~!~
Dirty Rain

Postby Dirty Rain » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 am

I"ve noticed that almost every time I went to get the avatar, their appearances got changed. Can't we try to keep the same customization for each avatar, so they are easier to recognize, like MsK said?

Rainn
Skills2Quest
RS3 Name: Skills2Quest
Quest Points: 0

Postby Skills2Quest » Thu May 23, 2013 11:07 am

I would like to let everyone know.. That I will be taking out Firey, every chance that I get online.. If you wish to gain exp, come to edge village and buff the avatar. I will be doing farming and herblore. If I am not in edge village, Message me and I will be there shortly. I will keep my Private chat 'on'. If you don't wish to add me, for whatever reason it may be, You can get someone else to get me there or message me in Clan Chat.

Reason why I am doing this, is to lower the complaints of our L/C and H/C not bringing them out. Now, They can not complain anymore.

Happy Questing and Skilling,
Skills2Noob at your service
§kÎľľš2Qµèšt Karen
(ლ_ლ) I can not look!
§kÎľľš2Quèšt 99's Listing: Show
Skills that are 99 already
Woodcutting 99 - Mining 99 ------- Attack 99
Cooking 99 ------Agility 99 ---------RuneCraft 99
Fletching 99 ----- Smithing 99
Fishing 99 ------- Constitution 99
Firemaking 99 -- Defense 99
Lizbeth

Postby Lizbeth » Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Skills, thank you so much! Also, YOU ARE SO DANG AWESOME! :cheers:

Cheers to you!
:sunny:

MsKonnan10
Site Admin

Postby MsKonnan10 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you for "demonstating by example", how easily the scarcity of avatars on W66 can be solved :sunny:

I will quit my complaints :silent: if at least half the councilors will also bring out the avatars...that's 20 out of 40, by my old school math :P
Msk.

Noobness:
|
~!~

Live and let live.
~!~
iskh
RS3 Name: iskh
Quest Points: 402

Postby iskh » Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Have I miss understood buffs? Rather than finding ava I have been topping off buffs at the man in the main building opposite the bank man in the citadel. Do I need to find a a or does this work?
Tohtli

Postby Tohtli » Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 am

iskh wrote:Have I miss understood buffs? Rather than finding ava I have been topping off buffs at the man in the main building opposite the bank man in the citadel. Do I need to find a a or does this work?
You can do it either way.

critter
RS3 Name: critter354
Quest Points: 324

Postby critter » Fri May 24, 2013 8:40 am

Ty MsKonnan10 for explaining that there are 40 folks that can take out avatars and that I cannot as I'm a general. Ill say if those 40 people were active we would have 24/7 avatar coverage. we have maybe 1 hour in 8. I've been in this clan for years ill never understand the rankings. Folks that rarely play clog the ranks. I only asked to take out the avatar that I earned building the citedel way before we got lvl 3. I grow tired slaving at citedel month after month after 99 cooking Ill stop. Look at my adventure log and decide if im a full clan member. Back when we could be in two clans Lumina made the same mistake I chose clan Quest. I wont politic Ill just play hard towards all 99.s This clan rarely brings out avatar i offered to help, you said no, yet wont bring out free avatar. ask lumina how her elitist clan is going about 99 members. oopps Caped carousers is down to 72 members.

Return to “Clan Citadels”