Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Moderators, Clan Council, RS - Guild Council, OSRS - Guild Council

reyonic
RS3 Name: reyonic
Quest Points: 176

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby reyonic » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:34 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): reyonic

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes I agree

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 176

Favorite Quest? Why?: Fremennik Trials. It was involved and really tough when I first played RS.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything that requires mining because I hate mining.

Total Level?: 1375

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: PVM / PKing

How did you learn about our clan?: Somewhere on reddit looking for help with heros quest.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry a mile. I would at least have gained something for walking a mile.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can see the back of my eye lids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: If I also continued to know what I already know then yes?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): Month: Cook's Assistant Day: Bear your Soul

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Hoods Reyonic! Application approved. Welcome to the OSRS Clan Quest
Hip Knight
RS3 Name: Hip Knight
Quest Points: 203

Postby Hip Knight » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s):
Hip Knight

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Yes

Total Quest Points?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
One Small Favour. I remember when this quest was released, my best friend and I took weeks trying to complete it. When I did it on my osrs account I was able to go through it in one sitting and it brought back fond memories.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Underground Pass. The giant cave with the thin rocks to walk on was so frustrating! I fell so many times! It wasn't even scary because the dwarves would give you food so I wasn't afraid of dying. Environmental hazards should be life threatening or else they just become tedious in my opinion. The frozen wind during Desert Treasure is a good example.

Total Level?:

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Questing and the skilling required to do the quests. Achievement diaries are nice to accomplish, but they don't offer the narrative that a quest can. One day I'd like to try bossing, but my combat level has a little ways to go.

How did you learn about our clan?:
Reddit

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Depends on how heavy he is, but I'd probably prefer to carry him and allow him to tell me about what it's like to walk in his shoes.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Only with my mind's eye.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No, knowing that you don't know something is different from knowing it. I know I don't know calculus, therefor there is more for me to learn and I cannot claim to know everything.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Is there a discord?
Do yall have clan events?
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 am

Hoods Hip Knight! Application approved. Welcome to OSRS Clan Quest!

Currently we're still growing our OSRS roster, but once in a blue moon we do have some events like "Hide and Seek" and group bossing.

Hope to see you in-game!

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”