Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Rei
RS3 Name: Rei 187
Quest Points: 356

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Rei » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:21 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Narushiima

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes

Total Quest Points?: 56

Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey madness cause that sweet sweet d scim

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: all the elf quests.. well because mourning ends is blehhh

Total Level?: 787

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: mix of skilling/slayer.

How did you learn about our clan?: Im in the rs3 clan and have been for many years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes you see the back of your eyelids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: nah.. not omni

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): July 13

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nein
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Hoods, welcome on board Rei :D

Fix the spoiler, Earth
sillycat98
RS3 Name: sillycat98
Quest Points: 401

Postby sillycat98 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Sillycat98

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 64

Favorite Quest? Why?: Swan Song, I like the wise old man. He has an awesome name (I like mythologies).

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Whichever canifis quest that they killed and skinned the cat in. They killed the cat.

Total Level?: 658

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester

How did you learn about our clan?: Don't remember, it's been a long long long time.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk, I'm not tough enough to carry someone.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Sometimes, if I've been looking at a light then I'll see it in negative.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I probably would but I don't know.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): August 16

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not that I can think of.
ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 430

Postby ILikeSlayer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:12 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Live4Quests

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yea man, I hella support dem rules

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Bit hard to no accept now

Total Quest Points?: 14 :(

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer, first "real" quest I ever did

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: No such thing

Total Level?: 140 :(

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester

How did you learn about our clan?: Am already in it ;)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man, gotta build up those muscles

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yea, the inside of your eye lids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: This is a contradictio interminus so an invalid question

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 1st of november

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah man
ragulu
RS3 Name: Ragulu
Quest Points: 339

Postby ragulu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Welcome to the clan, Sillycat98!

When you can, make an introduction post. When you have two posts on the offiste, you can see the discord link to join us on discord.
ragulu
RS3 Name: Ragulu
Quest Points: 339

Postby ragulu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Welcome to the clan, iLikeSlayer!

When you can, make an introduction post. When you have two posts on the offsite, you can see the discord link to join us on discord.
Hensley
RS3 Name: Swolepaca
Quest Points: 208

Postby Hensley » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Swolepaca

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Doesn't everyone read terms and conditions?

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 155ish

Favorite Quest? Why?: Not Underground Pass thats for damn sure

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass fell like 8 billion times

Total Level?:1259

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: BDSM Roleplayer

How did you learn about our clan?: Needed help doing Shield of Arrav because of the hardest quest requirement. Another player

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Put him down hes slowing down the rest of us. Gotta ruck on

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: If you open you're eyes you'll see more

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Wtf?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): You aint getting my security answers you bunch of commies

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Is titty Tuesday a thing?
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 am

Application accepted, welcome to the clan, Paca!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Meru
RS3 Name: Meru
Quest Points: 347

Postby Meru » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:11 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Meru

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Of course!

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Indeed

Total Quest Points?: 102

Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favour(NOT). I actually don't have a specific favorite, I love the cat quests and the Myreque series

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One small favour.. Too many small favours

Total Level?: 1250

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Skilling

How did you learn about our clan?: I've been in it since 2010 on rs3, just started up on osrs

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk because my strength level isn't 99

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You'll see more with your eyes closed!

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: This is too paradoxical for me :(

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): February 15th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No, I'm fairly familiar with everything
~The best dancer in Donau
iiDefend
RS3 Name: iiDefend
Quest Points: 400

Postby iiDefend » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Application approved, Welcome to the OSRS side of Clan Quest.
Hemsky
Site Admin
RS3 Name: Hemsky
Quest Points: 0

Postby Hemsky » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:07 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Hemsky

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Si

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Si

Total Quest Points?: 44 - I'll be at 50 by like tomorrow, just wanna get this posted before I forget

Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably Legend's Quest, because the first time I finished that I felt like a baller.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favour - We all know why

Total Level?: 349

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quests

How did you learn about our clan?: Been in it for a loooong time

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile, feet are gross

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I can barely see with both eyes open without my glasses.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Nah I just know what I know + what I don't know. I'd just know that I don't know it, but wouldn't understand

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): Sept. 6th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah
iiDefend

Postby iiDefend » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 am

Application approved, Welcome to the OSRS side of Clan Quest.
death10299
Quest Points: 180

Postby death10299 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Total Quest Points?: 79

Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 1, Who doesn't want to be a monkey?

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness 1, obvious reasons

Total Level?: 829

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Grinding

How did you learn about our clan?: google

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in another man's shoe

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: No

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): March 25th

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope
iiDefend

Postby iiDefend » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Hoods Death10299! Application Approved, Welcome to the OSRS side of Clan Quest.
Ak-Tai-On
RS3 Name: (OSRS) "Ak-Tai-On"
Quest Points: 106

Postby Ak-Tai-On » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Ak-Tai-On < Laceana < Akage_AIM

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yeah suits me just fine 8)

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Yeah, everyone has an opinion shouldn't be a reason for stuff to get nasty right?

Have you created an account on our offsite (mandatory for full membership)? What is the name for your offsite account you created (we will have an admin authenticate your account)?: Yes; Ak-Tai-On.

Total Quest Points?: 106

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Dragon Slayer; So far i'm fairly new still. Minus playing for a month over 12 years ago i think xD.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
Client of Kourend; Was awesome to see places i'd never seen before but the actual content was just a relay race.

Total Level?:

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?:
Anything i fancy on the day, i kinda do everything.

How did you learn about our clan?:
Browsing forums.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
I'll carry the man and ask his story while we travel.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
*tries opening third eye* Hurumpf, no not yet.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
I answer your question with a question!
"What would happen if the unstoppable force collided with the Immovable object?"
(P.S. I think i figured out my question :?: Can you?)

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar):
I don't celebrate mine, but it's nice to see :)

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Not right now, i'll likely ask some closer to me figuring out basics :noob:
iiDefend

Postby iiDefend » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Hoods Ak-Tai-On! Welcome to the OSRS side of Clan Quest. I'll have you added to the group in just a second. If you wouldn't mind posting an intro in the Old School forums, you'll gain access to all the shenanigans that happen outside of the game too.

Again,Welcome! See you in-game.
iiDefend
a lone fall
RS3 Name: A lone fall
Quest Points: 359

Postby a lone fall » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:57 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): a lone fall

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yea
Total Quest Points?: 251

Favorite Quest? Why?: (realistically probably rs3 vampire quest series), but to stick with osrs my favorite is dragon slayer. I remember back when I was a noob before I had p2p grinding and trying over and over again to kill elvarg, while asking around in Dudefish 15's cc for help. It's a fond nostalgic memory of how clueless I was back then in the game, and the ways its changed over the years.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Rag and bone man, doesn't have enough lore or storyline incorporated into what could be a very interesting storyline.

Total Level?: 1497

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: completionist, I focus on questing first and foremost, but then I transition to skilling and pvm after quest cape.

How did you learn about our clan?: Been a member of Clan Quest (though not particularly active) in rs3 for years now

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I have big feet, so it depends on the size of his shoes, but on a more serious take of the question it depends on the situation. There are times where people need to be carried a mile till they can handle the walk on their own, and there are times we just need perspective of someone else's situation.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Nope, you just know what you need to learn.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): March 2nd, it's in Clan Quest currently as February 3rd which I've tried to change through my profile like a million times, but I still get happy birthdays on Feb 3rd in the discord. I've just learned to accept it at this point.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope.
iiDefend

Postby iiDefend » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Hoods a lone fall! Application Approved. Welcome to the OSRS side of Clan Quest.
Denniz
RS3 Name: Denniz
Quest Points: 425

Postby Denniz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Denniz, probably better known as Perforo from my days on the regular Runescape.

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I have read them once more as I did back in the day. I still respect them and will uphold them.

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I do. I'd like to believe I'm still party of the family. :D

Total Quest Points?: At the moment I have 188qp in OSRS

Favorite Quest? Why?: Death to the Dorgeshuun. The Chosen Commander does not exist in the OSRS universe but I have always had a soft spot for Zanik and the cave goblins. Showing her Lumbridge is one of my favorite moments from a quest.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: One Small Favour. I mean.. do I even need to explain why that is my least favourite quest?

Total Level?: 1234 at the moment but it's climbing by the day!

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: I like to do everything the game has to offer. I don't like to limit myself so therefore I chose not to be an Iron man or a skiller. I don't really partake in PK'ing so definitely not a PKer hehe.

How did you learn about our clan?: Back in 2011 I was training mining in the Lava Flow Mine when Captain Meta4 and I had a lengthy chat. Ever since then I've been a part of Clan Quest. I've been playing the game since 2006 and I've had my fair share of breaks. I'd like to think I'm back for good now. At least as long as my spare time allows it.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile in another man's shoes. I've always been fascinated as to why certain people make choices the way and why they do the things they do or say the things the say. Perspective is good. Also, I'd probably not be strong enough to carry someone for 1 mile!

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I'd see my eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You will never know what you don't know because if you know what you don't know you knew it all along.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): March 3rd.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No I do not! :)
"Experience is the teacher of all things." - Julius Caesar
Image (09/06/14)
Image (02/11/14)
Image (02/01/16)
Sugam
RS3 Name: 2
Quest Points: 69

Postby Sugam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 am

Application accepted. Whalecome to the OSRS Guild
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”