Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, RS - Guild Council, RL- Guild Council, OSRS - Guild Council

AlwaysNub
RS3 Name: AlwaysNub
Quest Points: 252

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby AlwaysNub » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:42 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): AlwaysNub
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): she
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes/yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quest points completed?: 64
Favorite Quest? Why?: Back to the Freezer (done on a different account) - I like the humor in it, especially the Tardis
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sliske's Endgame (different acct) - the maze...
Total Level?: 446
How did you learn about our clan?: ran across it several years ago when looking for help with Shield of Arrav/ Heroes
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in his shoes - Carrying is too difficult.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Only if what you do not know is nothing.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I'm sure many will come up - I'll address them as they do.
POP O
RS3 Name: Pop O
Quest Points: 399

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby POP O » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 am

welcome alwaysnub, app done

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”