Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

Archrys
RS3 Name: Archrys
Quest Points: 402

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Archrys » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:59 pm

I, Archrys, think that Figee is a good fit for Clan Quest. I understand I cannot sponsor another applicant until such a moment that the applicant is promoted to a full member or is no longer member of this clan.
"May our hearts be our guiding key..."-Sora from KH3
Derparnieux
Pronouns: He/him
RS3 Name: Derparnieux
Quest Points: 425

Postby Derparnieux » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:02 am

Hoods Figee,

I've reviewed your application and the sponsor letter from Archrys. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Derp
Fritzkreig
RS3 Name: Fritzkreig
Quest Points: 401

Postby Fritzkreig » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Fritzkreig
Sponsor's name:
Tyco Elf
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes and yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes! RuneScape is a great place to escape the ugliness of the real work, keep the fantasy fun, clean and light.
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: All of them... Not to sure how many that is though....
Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything Zaros or World Guardian related. Love the lore.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Elemental Workshop series and the Nomad quests... I didn't like the puzzles if EW and didn't find Nomad to be a very compelling villain.
Total Level?: 2574
How did you learn about our clan?: I met Tyco Elf a long time ago, he had just gotten his MQC I believe.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile. It's better to understand and then help somebody, than just pick them up and do all the work for them.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I see the back of my eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I know that I don't know the answer.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No sir! I appreciate the application process though.
Tyco elf
RS3 Name: Tyco elf
Quest Points: 500

Postby Tyco elf » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 pm

I, Tyco the elven elfborne of the elves, think that Fritzkreig is a good fit for Clan Quest. I understand I can only sponsor 1 applicant a week, 2 per month, never more than 3 until such a moment that the applicant(s) are promoted to full member or are no longer member of this clan.
The adventurer that has done 101 crazy things that would blow your mind.
Derparnieux
Pronouns: He/him
RS3 Name: Derparnieux

Postby Derparnieux » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Hoods Fritzkreig,

I've reviewed your application and the sponsor letter from Tyco. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Derp
Serphimor
RS3 Name: Serphimor
Quest Points: 374

Postby Serphimor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Serphimor
Sponsor's name: N/A (Shiro_Shana PM'd me on Discord and said sponsors are no longer required)
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Absolutely!
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: 186 out of 224
Favorite Quest? Why?: One Piercing Note; bringing voice-acting to RS is super cool, and they did an amazing job on the custom music. Also, who doesn't love a classic "whodunit" murder mystery?
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Needle Skips; the story was lackluster and it just felt like a wordsearch in RS.
Total Level?: 1691 at the moment
How did you learn about our clan?: I saw a recruitment post from Tyco Elf in the official RS Discord!
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry him; I feel like being able to share one's emotions and experiences with another is more important than just having the experience yourself.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You can see the things that matter better with your eyes closed!
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You don't know everything, but you know where to start!
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No questions!
Shiro_Shana
RS3 Name: Shiro Shana

Postby Shiro_Shana » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Hoods Serphimor,

I've reviewed your application And I'm happy to let you know that everything is as it should be. Welcome to Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum!

If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Shiro_Shana
Baqlawa
RS3 Name: Baqlawa
Quest Points: 180

Postby Baqlawa » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:18 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Tikteketak/Baqlawa
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?:92
Favorite Quest? Why?:monkey madness / memories
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:underground pass / I mean....
Total Level?:1723
How did you learn about our clan?: old member
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: walk
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yup
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: no
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nope
Sirapyro
Site Admin
RS3 Name: Sirapyro
Quest Points: 500

Postby Sirapyro » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:35 am

Hi, Baqlawa! I've accepted your application, welcome back to Clan Quest! :D

You should make an introduction in the introductions forum, it will give everyone a chance to know you and fully activate your offsite account. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Guild Council (red names) on here, ingame, or on our Discord!

-Sirapyro
Legion1943
RS3 Name: Legion1943
Quest Points: 435

Postby Legion1943 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:04 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Mgish1/Legion1943
Sponsor's name: N/A
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes!!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: of course!!!
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?:All,only missing,couple of mini and this years Easter event.
Favorite Quest? Why?:Do not have particular one,but love the story line ones.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:Elemental Workshop 4...i am sorry,but no.
Total Level?:2727
How did you learn about our clan?:podcast
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:carry.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:sure.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:nope:)
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:yep
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?not at the moment.
Last edited by Legion1943 on Mon May 06, 2019 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shiro_Shana
RS3 Name: Shiro Shana

Postby Shiro_Shana » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 pm

Hey Legion1943. Would you be able to make your runemetrics public so I can check your completed quest total. (quick chatting your total qp in-game will do as well since you've got quest cape.) Just ask any in-game key to process your application. Sorry for the delay.
Legion1943

Postby Legion1943 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:02 am

Shiro_Shana wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Hey Legion1943. Would you be able to make your runemetrics public so I can check your completed quest total. (quick chatting your total qp in-game will do as well since you've got quest cape.) Just ask any in-game key to process your application. Sorry for the delay.
Sorry about the delay on my side too.Have to confess,i am not really a forums person,and do not really understand,how to post a picture/screenshot here.Once i will figure that out,will do it for sure :D
ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 430

Postby ILikeSlayer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:16 am

Legion1943 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:02 am
Shiro_Shana wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Sorry about the delay on my side too.Have to confess,i am not really a forums person,and do not really understand,how to post a picture/screenshot here.Once i will figure that out,will do it for sure :D
Hey Legio,

We don't need you to post any screenshot. On the RuneScape website, there's something called RuneMetrics that shows all your levels, some activity and how many quests you have done. Right now, your RuneMetrics is set to private, so we can't check how many quests you have done. If you could set that to public, we can check ;) That's all you need to do.
Legion1943

Postby Legion1943 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:20 am

Sorry again for the delay,work and other things been taking most of my time,but finally got back.I did what you asked,and my Runemetrics should be available to everyone.
Wolffi
RS3 Name: Wolffi
Quest Points: 409

Postby Wolffi » Wed May 01, 2019 6:17 am

Legion 1943 I would like to accept your application but it seems you haven't confirmed to agreeing to the rules found on the first post! - the application copy-paste also contained this line and you seem to have missed it by accident. I'd like you to verify that you accept to those rules by editing your application and notifying any key in-game to get back to us after, (or simply posting here again,) after that I will gladly accept your application.
Does the 'God of Evil' match your expectations? Am I terrifying to behold? Truth to be told I do not consider evil a worthwhile pursuit -- My philosophy is 'strength from chaos and adversity'. It is about improving oneself by overcoming obstacles. The other gods would have you follow static rules and live a life as unchanging as stone. My way is better.
~ Zamorak, the Dark Lord, God of Chaos and Death.
Wolffi
RS3 Name: Wolffi
Quest Points: 409

Postby Wolffi » Mon May 06, 2019 9:10 am

Legion 1943, I have accepted your application, welcome to Clan Quest. I will go ahead and invite you in game when I have the chance, you may also find another Guild Councillor to do this.

Take a look at the introductions forum and make a post to help everyone get to know you better! Feel free to join any conversations on the forums.

- Wolffi
Does the 'God of Evil' match your expectations? Am I terrifying to behold? Truth to be told I do not consider evil a worthwhile pursuit -- My philosophy is 'strength from chaos and adversity'. It is about improving oneself by overcoming obstacles. The other gods would have you follow static rules and live a life as unchanging as stone. My way is better.
~ Zamorak, the Dark Lord, God of Chaos and Death.
KatieLW19
RS3 Name: Gladys Canby
Quest Points: 33

Postby KatieLW19 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Gladys Canby (pun: Glad as Can be), formerly Doris Shutt (pun: Door is Shut)

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I have read and agree to the rules as presented by Clan Quest.

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, I do.

Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: 56 https://apps.runescape.com/runemetrics/ ... ys%20Canby

Favorite Quest? Why?: My favorite quest, so far, has been "Hazeel Cult," because it has two totally different paths you can take - stopping the cultists, or joining them. Since I love choice and consequence single-player RPGs, this was really exciting to see.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: My least favorite quest is "Bringing Home the Bacon," because it assumes that everyone is a pork eater, so where I find the idea of eating an animal that is smarter than a 3-year-old child horrific, being unable to change my character's responses from delight to anger and still be able to obtain the pig-pet was highly distressing.

Total Level?: 682

How did you learn about our clan?: I searched on the Runescape forums for a clan focused around questing (I honestly didn't expect to find anything...)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Not being a man, myself, his shoes wouldn't fit so well; my shoe size is two steps above the biggest in the kids section. Then again, I'm disabled, so carrying him wouldn't work so well either, not that I could walk that far not carrying anything. Though, I suppose it also doesn't specify that the mile while he's being carried still requires to be walking based on the grammatical structure of the sentence. So, I could "carry" him by car, I guess. So... carry, then? I think I over-thought this...

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Do the back of my eyelids count?

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No; I just have a list of things to learn.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: I'm in the guest chat. If there's a further invite needed, then yes.

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nope - I'm on the Discord, so all's good :D
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Hoods Katie, now that I have accepted your application I'm gladys canby! Have fun, quest a lot and keep punning!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
RS3 Name: WhiskeyTsu
Quest Points: 266

Postby WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 pm

ya boy back at it again
Runescape name & previous name(s):WhiskeyPanko
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): you can call me whatever you want bby
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:sí
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:sì
Number of quest points completed?:257
Favorite Quest? Why?:monkey madness, I finally completed it
Least Favorite Quest? Why?:monkey madness, I still have traumas from when I was a young boy
Total Level?:2115
How did you learn about our clan?:I feel like I've been here before
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:I'd walk a man in another shoe's mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?:last time eye checked my eyelids close and not my eyes
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: you know, i'm something of a scientist myself
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:that's... why I'm here
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? if I don't return choto will hunt me down, I'm scared

:)
Born to be a gamer - Forced to rise up

Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm

Hoods welcome back!

Fix the spoiler, Earth

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”