Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, Guild Councilors

POP O
RS3 Name: Pop O
Quest Points: 399

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby POP O » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Pop O , PopcornOcean, Homoginzer
Sponsor's name: bucket of rust (choto)
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: sure
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Total Quest Points?:399
Favorite Quest? Why?:you are it! , (i think i might have been the one that suggested it =P)
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: one small favour ( no need for a why.... like come on... like ... just no... had to do it 2 times and like.... na i value my life)
Total Level?:comped so idk?
How did you learn about our clan?:been guesting for like 2-3 years or something
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: hmmm i do like my L1-L5 and i wouldent like them to be compressed but at the same time idk about this guys shoes like is it "clean" hmmmm ill take the risk there with the former
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Thats the only time you truly see my friend, everything from the snoby elves (<3tyco) to the snoby vamps (<3 vyre) is so much clearer with higher ping and no LAG!!!
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: nopes just the road to get there
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: sure
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
Choto 3000
Pronouns: Hoods
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:43 pm

I, Choto the Hood, think that pop a good, and wanted, fit for Clan Quest and the community.

Im honoured to be the one finally sponsoring you!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Draziw
RS3 Name: Draziw
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Terran, Orian-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Prime.

Postby Draziw » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi POP O,

After reviewing your application and the sponsor letter from Choto, I'd like to accept your application!

Do me a favor and be sure to post an introduction. Once you have two posts on the website a great deal of its content becomes visable that you wouldn't otherwise be able to see.

If you'd like to participate in our clan's discord you can follow the link found above (visible once you have 2 posts).

To obtain a rank in game, simply ask any key.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to Clan Quest!
Boon
"Am I not destroying my enemies by making them my friends?" -Martin Luther King Jr, attributed to Abraham Lincoln.
"The director of an orchestra makes no sound. His power, such that it is, is only as great as his ability to make everyone else's power to create music better, and to make everyone else work together." -Benjamin Zander
Skellon77
RS3 Name: Skellon77
Quest Points: 166

Postby Skellon77 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Sponsor's name:Caeton
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, I have read the rules and agree with them.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes, everyone has differing opinions and should be respected regardless of my personal take on it.
Total Quest Points?: 166
Favorite Quest? Why?: Probably and that leads up to Prif. Except for Underground Pass. Oh god, that quest.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness, was always a hurdle for me when I started playing RS when I was younger. I finally beat it on this account and ever since have been obsessed with Quests.
Total Level?: 1580
How did you learn about our clan?: I was previously in it. Just took a break from gaming as a whole because of College.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I would rather carry a man the mile because I could take for granted how difficult that man's life could be.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you just see your eyelids. Am I being pranked? Haha
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, because you don't know what you do not know. Unless you could then you could potentially know what you do not know by knowing it.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, or discord. Any way of invitation I'm up for.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Yes How Could I contribute to the clan? And hold my own by being in the clan? Also is water wet? If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from? What is the meaning of life? Why does it take 15 minutes to cook minute rice? If a #2 pencil is the most used and popular why is it still #2? Why isn't 11 pronounced "onety-one"? What do people in China call their good plates? Why are softballs hard? Why is it called "a drive-through" if you have to stop? I could go on but in all seriousness, I'm very flexible and if am needed on anything just let me know. I hope to be seeing everyone in the future. :)
Gaitt
RS3 Name: REDACTED
Quest Points: 0

Postby Gaitt » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:59 pm

I, Gaitt (Caeton at the time of this application's writing), the Acolyte of Saradomin’s First Wave, believe wholeheartedly that Skellon77 is an excellent fit for the community within Clan Quest. I understand I cannot sponsor another applicant until such a moment that the applicant is promoted to a full member or, may the gods forbid, is no longer member of this guild.
Questcaping
Pronouns: he/they
RS3 Name: Questcaping
Quest Points: 421

Postby Questcaping » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi Skellon77!

I've reviewed your application and your sponsor letter from Gaitt, and congratulations -- you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

(good questions btw. eleven is hereby renamed onety-one)

Feel free to make a post on the offsite's introduction forum! When your account has two posts, you'll be able to see a good deal of the members-only content on the site -- there's a lot to explore. You'll also be able to access the clan's Discord server -- check the icons at the top once you've made that second post.

Welcome (back) to Clan Quest! Good to see ya!

Fenn (Questcaping)
Draziw
RS3 Name: Draziw
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Terran, Orian-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Prime.

Postby Draziw » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Skellon77,

Just to follow up a bit on some things.

Contributing and holding your own are largely a matter of volunteering to the right people.

The Aviansees, Karen Angel, Choto, or any player ranked with a key in game "should" be able to direct you to the persons where you can contribute.

Water is not wet, but it is a liquid. By itself water is cohesive, it's molecules stick together and do not like to separate. This can be seen by filling a glass above the top, and the water creates a dome on top of the glass to stay together. This has the consequence of meaning that the feeling of "wet" you typically feel on your skin from water being around or passing over it, would not be felt as easily in pure water compared to impure water. The water would naturally cohere to itself and not be absorbed into the skin easily. "Wet" is actually a feeling of the pores of the skin being filled and passing the liquid through the body's outer membrane. It might also be described as the feeling of pressure felt from being immersed in liquid. Pure water doesn't fill a pore easily as it's cohesive properties limit its ability to do this. Water with some kind of impurity (typically salt or iron) has a less-cohesive property and allows the water to be more easily absorbed. The body is comprised of impure water, which also accounts for the cohesion of impure water to our skin and that feeling of "wetness" you might get after a shower. An easier example to the feeling of "wet" is sticking your hand into a bowl of rubbing alcohol. You immediately feel the dry when you remove your hand from the liquid. The difference in the two is because the water that has entered your pores retains cohesion with the water outside your pores, and the low evaporation point of water means it remains for a longer period of time.

Baby oil is actually a derivative of mineral oils, which is a byproduct of processing crude oil into petroleum. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_oil

The meaning of life is "42."

My minute rice doesn't take that long. You're doing it wrong! :noob:
https://www.unclebens.com/

The #2 designation used for pencils is actually an american construct and not consistent with the system used in much of the remainder of the world. #2 or "HB" is the type of graphite which creates the specific shade of gray (darkness and shininess) that is most commonly associated with a pencil's writing. However, there are a multitude of shades, and the hardness/softness of the graphite (which affects the frequency of need to sharpen and the potential for breakage). I personally own a #1-#4 pencil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil

Eleven is named as such because of English's roots as a Germanic language. Modern German's pronunciation is "Elf" pronounced"Aolf." I say we call it Oneteen.

The Chinese call their fancy plates by their maker. These guys are world famous:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer_Lau ... na_Company

Softball used to be an indoor sport and the ball it was played with was soft.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softball

A drive-thru is called as such because you don't park your car and enter the venue to conduct business.

Hope this helps!
"Am I not destroying my enemies by making them my friends?" -Martin Luther King Jr, attributed to Abraham Lincoln.
"The director of an orchestra makes no sound. His power, such that it is, is only as great as his ability to make everyone else's power to create music better, and to make everyone else work together." -Benjamin Zander
yyuueeeeeenn
RS3 Name: yu en
Quest Points: 285

Postby yyuueeeeeenn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): yu en
Sponsor's name: Rune Dragon
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yeah
Total Quest Points?: 285
Favorite Quest? Why?: Prif ; so many afk things to do
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: ... basically i do quest only to unlock more game features, didnt really enjoy the lore
Total Level?: 2535
How did you learn about our clan?: heard from people in W66
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: being considerate is always my thing
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: i see nothing, but nothing can be everything
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: yes; and no.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: clan friend will be nice :D
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? algoods, just hope to meet more friends around
Rune Dragon
RS3 Name: Rune Dragon
Quest Points: 434

Postby Rune Dragon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Yu en has my wholehearted sponsorship under the one condition(that he agreed to) of him completing While Guthix Sleeps.

-Pavlov's Rune Dragon
Choto 3000

Postby Choto 3000 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Hoods yu en!

I've reviewed your application and your sponsor letter from Rune Dragon, and congratulations -- you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! When your account has two posts, you'll be able to see a good deal of the members-only content on the site -- there's a lot to explore.

Welcome to Clan Quest!

Choto.

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Jeroenvt
RS3 Name: Seravail
Quest Points: 399

Postby Jeroenvt » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Seravail, Ynndal, Earthemian, Jero, Jeroenvt, some others I can't remember (main account)
Liavares & Madoukishi for my alt

Sponsor's name: Derparnieux

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: I have. I do.

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I live for discussion, and as such, can only hope our opinions will sometimes differ! Not to worry, I keep it civil.
Total Quest Points?: 399

Favorite Quest? Why?: The Chosen Commander - the goblin quest series was the first one I ever finished completely, and I had to wait for it to be released, so I was in anguish waiting to find out Zanik's fate. In my childhood, I had a bit of a crush on Zanik (first crush, dawh) and I wanted her to be okay. I recently replayed the quest on my alt account (Madoukishi) & it just further cemented my love for the storyline.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Let Them Eat Pie, Bringing Home the Bacon. Let them eat pie because it was a pointless quest with disgusting sound effects, bringing home the bacon because it was another pointless quest that was *made* to be "humorous" & as such failed. In my experience, Jagex's best humour comes naturally, not when it's forced into an update that's supposed to be "lighter" than the previous quests, as was the case with bringing home the bacon.

Total Level?: On Seravail, 2736/2964

How did you learn about our clan?: I was in it way back when, around 2010.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I would rather carry the man a mile, I am not putting on someone elses shoes, unless you put a gun to my head. It's unhygienic, and his shoes are set to his feet & not yours, so they'll just hurt you more. Tired arms are nowhere as bad as tired feet.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Depends. If you mean in a philosophical meaning, yes, you can. In a realistic manner, possibly! I see colours when I close my eyes, in patterns, though that's not really "seeing" something. Also, you can see dreams. Some people also have a vivid imagination & can conjure up images in their mind without a problem, thus seeing with their eyes closed. Sadly, I am not one of these people.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Possibly. If it were static - i.e. you'd know what you don't know now, then no, you wouldn't, as you wouldn't have the knowledge you know now. If it were dynamic, then yes, as it would constantly update itself & work with several layers.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: I am.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?: Nope - Derparnieux has been very kind in showing me the ropes again.
There is a time for doing, and a time for thinking. This is a time for neither.
-Seravail
Derparnieux
Pronouns: He/him
RS3 Name: Derparnieux
Quest Points: 425

Postby Derparnieux » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:52 pm

I, Derparnieux, think Seravail is an excellent fit for Clan Quest. I hereby confirm my sponsorship, and I understand the relevant rules.
Choto 3000

Postby Choto 3000 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Hey Seravail aka Jerovent,

It's lovely to hear form you after so many years. Last communication we had was from 28th October, 2012 when you were banned by MsKonnan10. That's many years ago, and you're almost certainly a different, and hopefully more mature, person.

We would like you to make resistitution for the damages previously rendered. I will send you a pm in this website with our conditions.

Once that's been taken care of, we'll consider the issue resolved and process your application. Bear in mind that the probation period will be extended to 3 months given your situation. We hope you can enjoy your time in Clan Quest.

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Choto 3000

Postby Choto 3000 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Seravail,

I've reviewed your application and your sponsor letter from Derparnieux. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome back! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Choto.

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Lexie
RS3 Name: Lexie Lilly
Quest Points: 158

Postby Lexie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): AureliaLexie
Sponsor's name: Choto 3000
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:I have, and I do
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: I do, and I will
Total Quest Points?: 158
Favorite Quest? Why?: Gertrude's Cat - Because, do you remember the feeling back in the days when you finally got one? lunar Diplomacy is a close second, as a magic lover.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Plague City - It made me feel lonely, for some strange reason.
Total Level?: 2061
How did you learn about our clan?: I've been looking around on Google for a kind, yet mature and relatively active clan. With a voice chat.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man the mile. At least we're with going through it together, rather then alone.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Depends on how light the environment is.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: That's metaphysically deep. "I don't know."
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes, I am
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I'll let it all come to me in time.
Choto 3000

Postby Choto 3000 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:43 pm

I believe Lexie is a good fit for the clan. It's a yes from me!

Fix the spoiler, Earth
Lexie
RS3 Name: Lexie Lilly
Quest Points: 158

Postby Lexie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 pm

As requested, a screen shot of my Runemetrics thingy. ;)

Shiro_Shana
RS3 Name: Shiro Shana
Quest Points: 425

Postby Shiro_Shana » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Shoods AureliaLexie,

I've reviewed your application and your sponsor letter from Choto3000. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Shiro Shana
Figee
RS3 Name: Figee
Quest Points: 170

Postby Figee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:24 pm

Derp was here
Shiro is a noob
Figee
RS3 Name: Figee
Quest Points: 170

Postby Figee » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Figee - Wayk33

Sponsor's name: Archrys

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes and Yes

Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: 94/226

Favorite Quest? Why?: The Temple at Senntisten, It was a fun story and felt rewarding.

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Broken Home, one mishap and you have to back track pretty far.

Total Level?: 1595

How did you learn about our clan?: Reddit list of clans

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: If his shoes are in poor condition then I would carry him. If the man's shoes are perfectly fine then I can put my trust and him and he can make it

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, you are just looking at the inside of your eyelids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No, you have to experience things too to truly learn something.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No :D

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”