Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Clan Council, Moderators, RS - Guild Council, RL- Guild Council, OSRS - Guild Council

AlwaysNub
RS3 Name: AlwaysNub
Quest Points: 327

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby AlwaysNub » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:42 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): AlwaysNub
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): she
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes/yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes
Number of quest points completed?: 64
Favorite Quest? Why?: Back to the Freezer (done on a different account) - I like the humor in it, especially the Tardis
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Sliske's Endgame (different acct) - the maze...
Total Level?: 446
How did you learn about our clan?: ran across it several years ago when looking for help with Shield of Arrav/ Heroes
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk in his shoes - Carrying is too difficult.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Only if what you do not know is nothing.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? I'm sure many will come up - I'll address them as they do.
POP O
RS3 Name: Pop O
Quest Points: 399

Postby POP O » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 am

welcome alwaysnub, app done
Dothal Detra
RS3 Name: Dothal_Detra
Quest Points: 181

Postby Dothal Detra » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Dothal Detra

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?:
Yes

Number of quest points completed?:

Favorite Quest? Why?:
Murder Mystery

Least Favorite Quest? Why?:
One Peircing Note. Not a fan of VO in Runescape

Total Level?:

How did you learn about our clan?:
Lord Earth

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?:
Carry the man

If you close both eyes, can you still see?:
Yes

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?:
No

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?:
Yes

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.?
No
Earth
Site Admin
RS3 Name: Lord Earth
Quest Points: 1337

Postby Earth » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 am

Welcome, Dothal!
ImageImage
ImageImage
The Artist Formerly Known as Earth271072
Formount
RS3 Name: Elder Shaper
Quest Points: 152

Postby Formount » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:32 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Elder Shaper, AlexofAngels
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes.
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Definitely.
Number of quest points completed?: 152
Favorite Quest? Why?: Plague's End. Maybe i'm just biased but I had quest cape years ago on an old character and wanted so badly to see the elf city, I was so excited to finally see it added.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass because I just kept falling over and over and over on my old character. It was more enjoyable with surefooted aura lol.
Total Level?: 2110
How did you learn about our clan?: Was asking around in game for a clan and a member pointed me to this one.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: I have always been able to sympathize with people and everything they have been through fairly well so I would say I tend to try to walk beside them.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: who needs eyes to see when you have books?
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You certainly don't know everything, but you are aware of what you don't know so you are one step closer to learning it.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes.
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No.
Omega
RS3 Name: Omega
Quest Points: 409

Postby Omega » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:39 am

Welcome to the clan, Elder Shaper!
ImperialSunlight
RS3 Name: Daldur
Quest Points: 396

Postby ImperialSunlight » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:15 am

Runescape name & previous name(s): Daldur (there were others long ago, but this name is the only one I know)
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): They or He both work
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes, indeed
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 248
Favorite Quest? Why?: The Fremnik Trials are up there, though Desert Treasure probably exceeds it in my memory. Can't say whether either hold up, its been so long
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: This is a hard one. I'm not sure I could say without looking through a lot of the list. A lot of them have high points that make up for any problems. If I had to choose, it would probably be The Needle Skips. Though I liked the story elements of that one, the gameplay was not the best in my opinion.
Total Level?: 2110
How did you learn about our clan?: The Runescape Forums post
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: The former, given that I'm weak and have fairly average men's shoe size.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You can still understand, which is usually enough. And then there's those swirly bits.
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Know—err. No. Not unless you know everything anyway.
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not at present
ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 430

Postby ILikeSlayer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:29 am

Heyo Daldur, and welcome to Clan Quest~!

Why don't you post an introduction so that everyone can get to know you ;)
PeachyReborn
RS3 Name: PeachyReborn
Quest Points: 206

Postby PeachyReborn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): PeachyReborn
Answer Optional: Do you have a single person pronoun you wish people to refer to you by (i.e. He, she, they?): He
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes
Number of quest points completed?: 209
Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey Madness because it was a huge goal of mine when I was younger
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Beneath cursed tides, because ive done tutorial island so many times, i didnt need to do it again
Total Level?: 2383
How did you learn about our clan?: Clan Vex at Priff
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yes, darkness
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: No
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes definitely
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No
ShamrockSage
RS3 Name: ShamrockSage
Quest Points: 405

Postby ShamrockSage » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Heyo, this is ShamrockSage and I'm looking forward to being part of the clan. Started RuneScape late 2005. The quests are what kept me interested all this time so when I found TycoElf advertising a questing clan I was thrilled. Got my quest cape a few years back but don't recall when that was exactly. Anywho, glad to be here and wish I had known about the clan earlier.

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”