Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Moderators, Clan Council, RS - Guild Council, OSRS - Guild Council

Archrys
RS3 Name: Archrys
Quest Points: 402

Re: The RuneScape Guild!

Postby Archrys » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:59 pm

I, Archrys, think that Figee is a good fit for Clan Quest. I understand I cannot sponsor another applicant until such a moment that the applicant is promoted to a full member or is no longer member of this clan.
"May our hearts be our guiding key..."-Sora from KH3
Derparnieux
RS3 Name: Derpaltnieux

Postby Derparnieux » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:02 am

Hoods Figee,

I've reviewed your application and the sponsor letter from Archrys. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Derp
Fritzkreig
RS3 Name: Fritzkreig
Quest Points: 401

Postby Fritzkreig » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s):
Fritzkreig
Sponsor's name:
Tyco Elf
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?:
Yes and yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes! RuneScape is a great place to escape the ugliness of the real work, keep the fantasy fun, clean and light.
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: All of them... Not to sure how many that is though....
Favorite Quest? Why?: Anything Zaros or World Guardian related. Love the lore.
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Elemental Workshop series and the Nomad quests... I didn't like the puzzles if EW and didn't find Nomad to be a very compelling villain.
Total Level?: 2574
How did you learn about our clan?: I met Tyco Elf a long time ago, he had just gotten his MQC I believe.
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk a mile. It's better to understand and then help somebody, than just pick them up and do all the work for them.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: I see the back of my eyelids.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I know that I don't know the answer.

Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes!

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No sir! I appreciate the application process though.
Tyco elf
RS3 Name: Tyco elf
Quest Points: 500

Postby Tyco elf » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 pm

I, Tyco the elven elfborne of the elves, think that Fritzkreig is a good fit for Clan Quest. I understand I can only sponsor 1 applicant a week, 2 per month, never more than 3 until such a moment that the applicant(s) are promoted to full member or are no longer member of this clan.
The adventurer that has done 101 crazy things that would blow your mind.
Derparnieux
RS3 Name: Derpaltnieux

Postby Derparnieux » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Hoods Fritzkreig,

I've reviewed your application and the sponsor letter from Tyco. Everything looks good, so you've been accepted as a member of Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum! Also, if you check the navigation bar on the top of the offsite, you'll see a link to our Discord server, feel free to pop in.

Welcome! If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Derp
Serphimor
RS3 Name: Serphimor
Quest Points: 338

Postby Serphimor » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Runescape name & previous name(s): Serphimor
Sponsor's name: N/A (Shiro_Shana PM'd me on Discord and said sponsors are no longer required)
Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes and yes!
Do you accept to becoming part of our family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Absolutely!
Number of quests completed (not quest points)?: 186 out of 224
Favorite Quest? Why?: One Piercing Note; bringing voice-acting to RS is super cool, and they did an amazing job on the custom music. Also, who doesn't love a classic "whodunit" murder mystery?
Least Favorite Quest? Why?: The Needle Skips; the story was lackluster and it just felt like a wordsearch in RS.
Total Level?: 1691 at the moment
How did you learn about our clan?: I saw a recruitment post from Tyco Elf in the official RS Discord!
Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry him; I feel like being able to share one's emotions and experiences with another is more important than just having the experience yourself.
If you close both eyes, can you still see?: You can see the things that matter better with your eyes closed!
If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: You don't know everything, but you know where to start!
Are you interested in being invited in-game to Clan Quest?: Yes!
Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? No questions!
Shiro_Shana
RS3 Name: Shiro Shana
Quest Points: 405

Postby Shiro_Shana » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Hoods Serphimor,

I've reviewed your application And I'm happy to let you know that everything is as it should be. Welcome to Clan Quest!

Feel free to make a post on the introduction forum!

If you have any questions, pm any Guild Councillor, we're here to help.

Shiro_Shana

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”