Please read in here first. These are the Rules and Guides for being "part" of the clan. You can also apply to the various Guilds here.

Moderators: Moderators, Clan Council, RS - Guild Council, OSRS - Guild Council

Rei
RS3 Name: Rei 187
Quest Points: 356

Re: The Old School RuneScape Guild!

Postby Rei » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:21 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Narushiima

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: yes

Total Quest Points?: 56

Favorite Quest? Why?: Monkey madness cause that sweet sweet d scim

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: all the elf quests.. well because mourning ends is blehhh

Total Level?: 787

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: mix of skilling/slayer.

How did you learn about our clan?: Im in the rs3 clan and have been for many years

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: carry

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: yes you see the back of your eyelids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: nah.. not omni

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): July 13

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? nein
Choto 3000
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Hoods, welcome on board Rei :D
~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~
This is me: Show

Don't: Show
sillycat98
RS3 Name: sillycat98
Quest Points: 401

Postby sillycat98 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Sillycat98

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yes

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 64

Favorite Quest? Why?: Swan Song, I like the wise old man. He has an awesome name (I like mythologies).

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Whichever canifis quest that they killed and skinned the cat in. They killed the cat.

Total Level?: 658

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester

How did you learn about our clan?: Don't remember, it's been a long long long time.

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Walk, I'm not tough enough to carry someone.

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Sometimes, if I've been looking at a light then I'll see it in negative.

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: I probably would but I don't know.

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): August 16

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Not that I can think of.
ILikeSlayer
RS3 Name: ILikeSlayer
Quest Points: 401

Postby ILikeSlayer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:12 pm

OSRS name & previous name(s): Live4Quests

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Yea man, I hella support dem rules

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Bit hard to no accept now

Total Quest Points?: 14 :(

Favorite Quest? Why?: Dragon Slayer, first "real" quest I ever did

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: No such thing

Total Level?: 140 :(

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: Quester

How did you learn about our clan?: Am already in it ;)

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Carry the man, gotta build up those muscles

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: Yea, the inside of your eye lids

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: This is a contradictio interminus so an invalid question

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): 1st of november

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Nah man
ragulu
RS3 Name: Ragulu
Quest Points: 339

Postby ragulu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:37 pm

Welcome to the clan, Sillycat98!

When you can, make an introduction post. When you have two posts on the offiste, you can see the discord link to join us on discord.
ragulu
RS3 Name: Ragulu
Quest Points: 339

Postby ragulu » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm

Welcome to the clan, iLikeSlayer!

When you can, make an introduction post. When you have two posts on the offsite, you can see the discord link to join us on discord.
Hensley
RS3 Name: Swolepaca
Quest Points: 155

Postby Hensley » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:55 am

OSRS name & previous name(s): Swolepaca

Have you read our rules? Do you agree with them?: Doesn't everyone read terms and conditions?

Do you accept to becoming part of the Clan Quest family, and will you respect other members, even if your opinions differ?: Yes

Total Quest Points?: 155ish

Favorite Quest? Why?: Not Underground Pass thats for damn sure

Least Favorite Quest? Why?: Underground Pass fell like 8 billion times

Total Level?:1259

What's your preferred gamestyle (i.e quester, skiller, pvmer, etc)?: BDSM Roleplayer

How did you learn about our clan?: Needed help doing Shield of Arrav because of the hardest quest requirement. Another player

Would you rather walk a mile in another man's shoes, or carry the man the mile?: Put him down hes slowing down the rest of us. Gotta ruck on

If you close both eyes, can you still see?: If you open you're eyes you'll see more

If you know what you do not know, do you know everything?: Wtf?

[Optional] When is your birthday? (We are making a clan calendar): You aint getting my security answers you bunch of commies

Do you have any questions about this clan, e.g. its threads, the application, etc.? Is titty Tuesday a thing?
Choto 3000
RS3 Name: Choto 3000
Quest Points: 1

Postby Choto 3000 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 am

Application accepted, welcome to the clan, Paca!
~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~
This is me: Show

Don't: Show

Return to “Welcome to Clan Quest”